weapon shield clp problemscoolant reservoir empty but radiator full

H&K MP-5 Sub-Machinegun: Famous but not Friendly, A Former Delta Force Operators Glock 17 Setup, The Home Defense AR-15 Setting Up for Success, The Brutal Reality of the Flamethrower and the Men Who Carried It, Get Ready for Winter Fun: The Ski Gear Guide, Vehicle Preparedness: Fast access to essential items | Grey Man Tactical RIP-M, Overland Essential | Midland Radio MXT275 | GXT1000, Grab your gear and go | Heres everything youd need to build an adventure go bag, How to Use Military Mindset While Preparing for a Race, Fitness Gear Standard Weight Bench: A Budget Gym Equipment Review, EDC 101: What EDC Means and 4 EDC Gear to Have, Fit or Flop? I went to clean the the gun and i noticed it wasnt nearly as fouled as the last time i shot the same exact ammo in it. Hell, I like weapon shield just from the cool applicator. Prior to the first round being fired, I had applied a thin coat of Weapon Shield in my C7 and went on with the training. I've used FP10 for years, and have been happy with it. I also use Mil-comm TW-25B exclusively for the pistols inside and out,and as a general purpose weapons grease on such things as the FCG pins,barrel nuts,barrel bushings etc.. That being said I also have a rather LARGE supply of Break Free CLP on hand. Gotta admit that's pretty darn funny and ultimately good advice. Go to their website. Duringan urban warfare training exercise, we were given around 400 rounds of FX Simunition per soldier on each day of training. Unlike the conventional "wet . Iran is Winning, You Can Get These Flashbang Grenades (100% Legally! This is not to say that a lubricant cannot make cleaning easier. They have been in the Canadian Forces arsenal since the mid 90s. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Excellent product! Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2016. All I can find is a polish website that is a remake of the same stuff. I have been using WeaponSheild exclusively and really like it. If it aint broke dont fix it. But I had a friend who went to Iraq in 2003. Whenever I use a lubricant I like to stay with that companies cleaners and etc. JavaScript is disabled. All that being said, I'm a Weapons Shield fan mostly because i bought enough of it to last me for a few more years. Maintenance Kit is a complete suite of products to clean, lubricate, and protect your firearms. In most of George's videos, Weapon Shield is tested immediately following another product, so the Weapon Shield had the advantage of heat introduced to both surfaces, deposits left from the previous lubricant, and a larger surface area on the bearing, but there are instances where Weapon Shield is tested first, and as a stand-alone product, and . Admittedly, I would coat it a little heavy sometimes, especially if I knew I wasn't going to go out shooting for a while. Jams of all kinds were happening left and right, from casings jammed around the chamber to 'paint' tips clogging the. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit"; Adam Brown: A SEALs Life of Courage and Redemption, Complete List: Ticonderoga-class Missile Cruisers To Retire By 2027, Nuclear Close Calls That Nearly Caused World War III, Russian Sausage Millionaire and Putin Critic Falls to His Death in India, Deadly Russian Rifle Brigade Wiped Out During War in Ukraine, Your Subscription Supports our Veteran Staff. Free shipping. One can make an argument for an emergency field product for military uses, but in such a case, Is simply say that one can make do with a good lubricant/protectant and elbow grease to accomplish what needs to be done. Afterwards, a light coat on the moving parts, and you're good to go. So far he has been absolutely correct. Comedian and Student of Life | Ep 029 JP Sears, [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Weapon Shield CLP vs Breakfree CLP. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. bottle of Weapon Shield cleaner-lubricant-protectant, a 4 . so for the most part I don't mix product lines. Gilt brass clamshell with silver emblem laid over a red felt showing a shield with two crossed fencing swords above a thick laurel wreath. Works great for guns and fishing rods Provides you with 2 ounces of oil Totally odorless Will not dry during long periods of storage Overall Assessment All in all, you really cannot lose with the Lucas Oil Gun Oil. Oh, it does clean some, maybe even much, of the debris and fouling you want to remove from your dirty firearm but then the C molecules keep right on cleaning. I went through a bottle and did not find it much different than other oils. Used in both freezing and hot weather. After cleaning I lubricate with Mobil 1 20W50. This is great stuff just buy it. 5, have used it for oiling clock mechanisms 6, used it to lube my lionel trains and keep the track clean.. Ideal viscosity and durability for machinery and equipment under heavy pressure, high load or stress and the harsh conditions of the most extreme operating environments. It is made by the guy who invented FP 10. The oil is also great for preventing rust and corrosion, so your firearms will stay looking like new. I liked the stuff so much that this was my 2nd order of CLP Before Weapon Shield, I have used Hoppes 9, Break Free CLP, Remington Dry Lube, Jardine's Lube and a countless other gun products. I recommend it to everyone I know who owns a gun. (Important note, my perspiration is VERY corrosive and has caused me endless trouble in the past . The spray shield is excellent as is the grease. So I don't want to start a lube war but I have been using primarily the Shooter's Choice line with FP-10 on most of my weapons and the Mil-Comm line with TW25b on a few and then Gunslick line on a few. It is a great lubricant, just wanna hear some positive first hand experience (if there is any) using this product as a cleaner. By using Weapon Shield CLP, I have reduced the amount of time spent cleaning my weapons and have reduced the size of my cleaning kit. Back in the early 1980's, BreakFree was the schniznit. oil. BrianEnos.com I also started testing His products from Steel Shield. Great product WeaponShield. Weapons Shield is an excellent gun lube, backed up by experimental data and experience in the field. Only the battle cleric can cast with a weapon in one hand and a shield in the other. Anyone have information on why WSs website is no longer loading? Even after multiple cleanings I didn't find it any easier to clean my bolt carrier and bolt. Weapon Shield Vs. Break-Free CLP's my testing (extensive). If one looks at older books on gunsmithing and shooting, youll see this point borne out. I think I goofed. I don't have any Eesox so this has not been evaluated. Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2021. It's higher viscosity, low volatile content, and tenacious surface adherence ensures that it won't burn off with the first few dozen rounds like most lighter weight gun oils. I have used Breakfree CLP and Militec. Jams of all kinds werehappening left and right,from casings jammed around the chamber to paint tips clogging thebarrel. Dec 25, 2022. I am not sponsored by Weapons Shield but I support George and his products because it does what he says, and better than anything I have tried yet. It's truly a versatile CLP formula and I'm pretty sure competitors want to get their hands on it. I have been using them on 100 and 300 ton Hydraulic presses. I love it. WEAPON SHIELD, the ultimate lubricant, cleaner and preservative, has been Sub Club #9; .40 S&W Club #1953; S&W Club #3913. If you like the name then by all means buy it. I've used a lot of CLP's and thought I would give this one a try because of the Youtube test videos. Anyone every use Gun Scrubber after the range? So whatever you use to keep your gun slick, Just use it on your gun and not on your dick. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2023. . I always wonder how much credence to put into the test he does. Paste as plain text instead, oz. amzn_assoc_asins = "B0041OMUIQ"; Weapons Shield might have some good properties in it to protect the metal in your firearms, but I wouldn't rely on it to get the tough stains out. Whether you have a handgun, rifle, or shotgun . I found a really thorough gun CLP test which consisted of lubrication and corrosion protection but did not test cleaning abilities. *Lighting a path to truth* Former Navy JAG Worldwide U.S. Military Defense. Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2011. Home Deep Cleaning - Standard; Home Deep Cleaning - Premium; Home Deep Cleaning - Supreme Clean the gun well with one of the more newly formulated enzymatic gun cleaners focus first on preparing metal surfaces properly for the follow-on work the lubricating and protecting part. oiling, and protection. But, by the very nature of urban combat for us regular joes, we used way more than that. From what I understand, these are stable and cannot cause corrosion, or cancer, and the EPA has deemed them environmentally safe, as well, while moving to ban SCCP's and medium chain CP's. Thoughts? For the other subclasses, either use a 2-H weapon or go to the cleric's inventory, unequip the shield or weapon, leave the inventory, cast the spell, re-enter inventory (if in battle, this will be . No problem if you prefer to order by e-mail, but please send us your full address details! 1, wipe down coatings lasted a month or so, 2, bore cleaning was very easy, eliminated the need for a solvent 3, trusted enough to lubricate all my firearms internals,, 4, even was able to use it to lubricate my antique phonographs. Pasted as rich text. I've been pleased with the performance of Mobil 1 20w50 for several years. Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2023. Lube where I need it and no where else. For weapons lubrication I then use Slip 2000 EWL which really works well for me. At least it's non toxic. Anyone ever clean their piece with WeaponShield CLP? By Barrett products are used by civilians, sport shooters, law enforcement agencies, the United States military, and more than 75 State Department-approved countries around the world. Fire away. It keeps the rust off bare metal when you can't feel the grease anymore. Never heard of WS til now to be honest. I do like the wide variety of products that Shooters Choice offers and don't let the name fool you their AquaClean and Aqua bore clean are excellent products. Apparently George Fennell the original inventor of FP-10 moved on after a dispute and created a brand new line and a much improved FP-10. with it. Its basically an advancement on his FP-10 design which originally had the scent of cinnimon in it. He was basically booted in a hostile takeover and since then the FP-10 formula has been thinned/cheapened up to maximize profits for the big company. SlickCZ85 said: I am on my last tube of grease from them. Cleaning and lubricating your gun in separate steps will actuallyprove to be a time-saver for you, because doing the maintenance in that sequence will absolutely, positively give you a lot more shooting with a lot less cleaning. (I am sure that oil today has been reformulated.). Break-Free CLP does not contain Teflon. Weapon Shield CLP Review 14,067 views Jan 25, 2015 51 Dislike Share Save LoadoutRoom 5.4K subscribers Weapon Shield CLP. That's it! Using oil as a cleaner is all you need. I was wondering what is your experience on WS CLP. The U.S. Army is touting a new and improved lubricant for small arms ranging from the standard M4 carbine to the M240 machine gun, officials said. I had previously cleaned and oiled this unit with the weaponshield. One of my section buddies had as manyas 25 jams during the tac-shooting. You can purchase Weapons Shield on Amazon.com. Can't say enough good about this product. I'm not real impressed with BreakFree as a cleaner and don't really care for it as a lube either. In CLP formulations, there are chemical components that are engineered to do the C part the gun Cleaning part while the L and P parts of the formula are trying to Lubricate and Protect. So work on your grip, download the mag and try a lighter weight recoil spring. WEAPON SHIELD cleans, removes lead, lubricates, guards against extreme pressure and wear, and protects from corrosion better than any other product to date. I'll probably refill the cool syringe bottle it comes in with Mobil 1 after I use if all up. It was -5 degrees Centigrade outside, but it actually felt colder on the inside. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. George assured me with the weapons shield cold weather would not affect it. Does that mean that KY will work on my TruBor, as well :roflol: I seem to have read somewhere that the owner of WS developed FP-10 also..a long time ago. Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. F-35 Next Buyer: Will India Finally Acquire the American Stealth Fighter? During an urban warfare training exercise, we were given around 400 rounds of FX Simunition per soldier on each day of training. As stated above one thing CLP that can do it all sounds too good to be true. Mine was never that sticky to begin with, but after using WeaponShield CLP on it, then small dabs of grease with the syringe and it slides like a charm, I noticed an improvement, my 770 bolt slides smooth, even after a the trigger pull, when it is reported to stick the most. I even splash out and use the $$ full synthetic stuff from my race cars. WeaponShield is, in my experience, vastly superior to Breakfree CLP. If youre serious about getting optimal performance from your firearms, separate the C work from the L-P work. Is it worth touching your guns twice? But I also like any other oil. The performed as advertised. The best I ever used and I have used a lot of different lubes, Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2022. Our C7A2, although introduced around 2004-2005, are actually refurbished C7A1s for the most part. I got turned on to BF CLP back around 1987 as a young staffer at a BSA Scout Camp rifle range. Wish I wouldve spent more to get the 16oz. Becauseit was-20 degreesCentigrade that day, I did not lube my C6 until the very last minute to avoid parts freezing together. The gun cleaner or CLP soaks for 10 minutes. I don't really have a preference though. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. We began at atac-shoot type range to make us comfortable with the FX rounds and help us get used to the types of jams we could encounter with these. Break-Free CLP-4 Cleaner Lubricant Preservative: Also known as 2-in-1, CLP cleaner gun oil is specially designed to clean, lubricate and shield your gun from corrosion, and wear and tear. It does all things good & one thing great: lubrication. I would never have thought my thumb could do this, but a Sig shooter at the range suggested this as a problem he ran into early on with his P226or9. I had never tryed it in my Bore untill a few months ago and I was freaked out on how it does just as good as a job as hoppes solvent without that crappy smell. I'm a fan now. I received the free sample pen, but based on other reviews, I ordered the 16 oz bottle, grease syringe, and 2 oz grease jar. I've been giving Weapon Shield a try and it seems to do the job. But BreakFree has been doing it's intended job for me since 1983 . Gun Butter Trigger and Locking Lug Grease But add the cleaner element . (A dumbing down of all three desired gun cleaning actions for the sake of selling an all-in-one formula). I'm sure I missed quite a few of them since I don't know all the products out there, like that one. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. Clear editor. Lol honestly, it all works for what we do. I am a machinery mechanic and electrician. I then attempt to wipe the area clean without using a brush. Look at the needle oiler on their website. Weapon Shield is the only lube I have used for the last couple of years and I have had no problems. I mostly use Mobil 1 and a syringe I bought off of Amazon. Six to ten times more rounds fired between cleaning. Its actually a water based, biodegradable non-solvent cleaner. For 99% of the applications, BF or any other light oil is just fine. Here are the contestants: 3 in 1 Oil Ace Silicone Grease Archoil AR4200 ATF - Automatic Transmission Fluid Atsko Silicone Spray Ballistol Barricade Breakfree CLP Breakfree CO Boeshield T-9 When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. The Ultimate Historical Timeline of Mechanical Lubrication, Well-Oiled Machine: Why Machine Lubrication is Necessary, Dillon Aero M134 Minigun Sand Test With MIL-COMM TW25B, Choosing the Best Industrial Lubricant for Your Application, How to Control Contamination in Machine Lubricants Systems. Contains a fl. I know it is one hell of a lube, but anyone try using it to clean their glocks? But just remember it is all the same shit. Gunzilla CLP is a high-performance gun oil that will keep your guns running smoothly and reliably. It does everything just great. I haven't had good luck with the solvent but his lubricants are better than anything else I have tried. Your previous content has been restored. All of us had a C7A2 loaded with FX rounds, standard-issue metal magazines, and FX blue-bolt. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; Though our Duty finish is not Polymer these "gun scrubbers" will damage the look of our Duty finish. I then attempt to wipe the area clean without using a brush. The letters C-L-P stand for, Clean, Lubricate and Protect. Meaning that one whiz-bang application of some CLP stuff will satisfy all your gun cleaning needs in one easy step. One press had no grease fittings on the sliding bushings so I use the spray shield. Weapon Shield is my go to CLP. Outperforms other popular gun lubes by far, Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2015. It takes practice and planning.". I been wanting to try ewapon shield myself for awhile now. All content is 2006-2015 Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association. Barrett is the world leader in long-range, large-caliber, precision rifle design and manufacturing. SIG SAUER is a registered trademark of SIG SAUER, Inc. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Works just as good as BF. Many come to us in pretty gummed up shape. What were saying is simple. Specifically, ultra long chains of polyolefins. The bottle came busted from shipping to no fault of theirs and they quickly apologized and sent out a new bottle. I transfer it into a needle tip bottle a little goes a long way. I'm sure WS is good to go. I use this CLP on not only my firearms (their grease is good for Garands!) I've been working through a bottle of Lucas Extreme, and while it works fine it doesn't do anything special IMO. It cleans well, a super lubricant, and it protects against rust very well also. It works very well as a lube and does seem to ease cleaningareas that have a light coating of WS do "wipe clean" easier than dry areas. More than just a firearms oil! snoopy's breed codycross is it bad to eat an unripe nectarine top 10 case laws that all ftos should know Then get the Lubricate and Protect part right by polishing a synthetic, light grease into the metal wear parts (slides, rails, etc) and the bore. Buy it you won't regret it. I voted BreakFree CLP, but I also use MiliTec on my handguns. One thing Ive noticed using it makes cleaning after very easy. Nor did it work worth a damn when wiped dry like they claim. No such thing as a free lunch! You cannot paste images directly. Experience has proven that firearms that have a preliminary treatment with synthetic grease (TW25B to be exact) perform more reliably, with less frequent maintenance than firearms treated with inferior lubricants. Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2021, Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2019. I burn 3 charges of Red Dot smokeless powder and then apply a gun cleaner or CLP. It's register to them.shooters choice/Ventco industries. I use a syringe to apply and also use Weapon Shield oil with it (the amount depending on the season). THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING VETERAN JOURNALISM - JOIN SOFREP+ , PO Box 1077 MURFREESBORO, Tennessee 37133 United States, P.O. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. In 2007 I went with Weapon Shield CLP for total gun care on all my pistols, rifles, and shotguns. This turned out to be caused by my thumbs riding too high on the frame and somehow interfering with the slide action or the slide lock lever. I have been also meaning to get BF LP I heard it is thicker then CLP so it will be better on my BCG. Kamele0N Joined Feb 9, 2015 Messages You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Hands down the best CLP I've ever used. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more! N N/Apower Registered Meh '' products while FrogLube is the standard for oils, Break-Free.! Home Deep Cleaning . Still testing, but BF is the old standby. Cleaning first, then lubricating? Show more 19K views 17K views 6 years. Re: A silly question about WEAPON SHIELD CLP I've shot Hoppe's #9 oil through my barrel on my Glock 23 every time I shoot it. I have been using it on Glocks since it first came out and it works great as a CLP. It safely cleans, it lubricates, and it protects your firearm from nasty elements like rust, copper and lead build up. Syringe like. There are some really interesting videos he has posted on wear tests of various lubricants and WeaponShield clearly wins against about anything. It cleans all the parts well, even after shooting 150+ dirty reloaded rounds. Weapons shield CLP is the only lube I have ever used that stays in place even after the liquid portion is wiped away through use. Display as a link instead, Jams are a more-than-frequent occurrence even when our guns are properly maintained. Thanks for this share. Depends on a lot of variables. It creeps into rusted places faster and releases corroded parts. I really liked Weapon Shield - my guns were so easy to clean and I had zero failures across semi auto shotguns to ARs to EDC pistols while using the WS products. This seller is fantastic. I even use it to sharpen my pocket knives. It was -5 degrees Centigrade outside, but it actually felt colder on the inside. Can't recommend this enough. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. I"m sold in BF. It's higher viscosity, low volatile content, and tenacious surface adherence ensures that it won't burn off with the first few dozen rounds like most lighter weight gun oils. I have no reason or intention to switch. I have both WS and BF. The ABF that George has in his products works. Best gun lube on the market from a great seller. Separating the C from the L-P work? Something like http://weaponshield.com or something pike that. The CLP pen and grease syringe I like because I can put a little just where I want it and not waste this product. Locksmiths learned this a long time ago lubricate a lock mechanism with an oily lube and the lube itself immediately becomes a debris magnet, causing lock mechanisms to gum up, clog and stop working a direct parallel to CLP type formulas effect on gun parts. Top 55 Popular Gun Greases & Lubricants: Which is Best for You? 46 CLP's were tested. Breakfree is nice, and I'll use it, but M-Pro 7 beats all, hands down. Both work great with no issues whatsoever. WS stays put while BF drips and evaporates. I've always been an "oil is oil" guy and I clean and lube after every session but My DVC is very tight and the Ti coating seemed to want more lube to feel smooth than I was getting from gun oil. In all, I cycled around 700 rounds through my service rifle, but some guys cycled way more than that depending on theirposition in the stack. CLP gun lubes are simplytrying to do too much. JavaScript is disabled. I did this for three nights in a row. Buy it. I usually keep the inside of the barrel very lightly oiled because I use the 23 for CCW and it can be an interestingly treacherous environment depending on the weather, how much i sweat, etc. Its our considered opinion that the exclusive use of CLP products on firearms is akin to a dog chasing its own tail. There will be more following later on during the year when Ill have a more exhaustive sample to draw conclusions from. If it still happens you know it isn't the TS. check out the, Welcome to the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Forum, we hope you like what you find here and we strongly encourage you to. 23 Feb 2016. With robust designs and vintage classic style, discover the heritage of military timepieces today! I bought Weaponshield to see the difference, and in my opinion, it seems a bit thicker, doesn't evaporate, and stays put. Some are heavy weight and some are light weight. The slide and frame get wiped down with bore patches, the barrel gets wiped down, and I run a bore snake through the barrel. I think you can use just about anything as long as you clean the gun each time you use it. No doubt, the best gun cleaner and lube I have ever used. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. That's why I'm asking for other options. Every range trip. It works great and can be used for a variety of purposes. Acadiantri Apr 20, 2021 @ 3:06pm. Best CLP on the market. AR muzzle break install, If this is your first visit, be sure to It works great for me. So being that I like FP-10 so much I am curious if the WeaponShield is really that big of am improvement. Yeah I got a free sample too, just been skeptical using it asa cleaner. They show Weapons Shield as an amazing protectant for friction. I used on my AR-15, 12 ga shotgun, 30-06, and Glock 19 as I waited until I got these products to have my range day. A thorough swabbing of the chamber and bore with a wet patch containing WEAPON SHIELD and allowed to sit and work briefly will remove all powder and leading. I haven't used the WS long enough to make a determination on the drying issue, but it at least lubricates as well as BF and doesn't seem to be affected as much by high temps. But the C part of the formula doesnt know when to STOP cleaning. Long story short, I had all sorts of jams that resulted in less-than-effective covering fire. A forum community dedicated to Springfield Armory XD and XD-M series firearm owners and enthusiasts. All the test show WS best all of current gun lubes on the market. I see shooters touting how they or their dads used good old 3-in-1 oil for years as a firearms lubricant, and it was good enough. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING VETERAN JOURNALISM - JOIN SOFREP+ It is just short of silly to ask one product to shine as a cleaner, as well as a lubricant/protectant. The spray shield is excellent as is the grease. I haven't tried to refill the CLP pen from the 16 oz plastic bottle but by the looks of it, I think I can. There are a number of good solvents out there that a person can choose from. I encountered only a single jam the entire time. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; All Rights Reserved. Support Veteran Journalism . My 30-06 is the Remington770 which many review cons is the sticky bolt. I couldn't get it to work in any climate worth a damn. Breakfree spray for cleaning, WeaponShield for lube. Synthetic light grease like TW25B hangs around metal parts a lot longer than gun oil, and MIL-COMM grease will actuallyrepel sand, dirt, dust and firing debris. WEAPON SHIELD will remove burnt powder and lead better than any non-corrosive product in the marketplace. Then the .gov finally settled on BF. Also, I understand Weapon Shield contains chlorinated parrafins. You remember what your mother or father once told you: if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. NO! You might also try changing lube. Thats a big plus. Same goes for our C9 and C6. I have never used an oil or grease that works as well. Whether you are a . only use weapon shield here, I like the way it smells. . Sounds like I need to give it a try, George seems like a pretty good guy. I have zero social media, so I dont see FB posts. We then moved to dry runs (tons of them), and finally force-on-force training, where we encountereddifferent scenarios thatgave us plentyof trigger time. I had tried shooters choice FP-10 and it was pretty much garbage.cold weather did not agree with it at all, gunked up my XD big time. I had previously cleaned and oiled this unit with the weaponshield. Glock Pistols.So simple a Caveman could fix them! Heres the problem and you dont need a degree in tribology (the study of friction) to figure this out for yourself. Yep. It works great for me. BIOL4705-Research-552 student name hayden subject name research subject code biol4705 lecturer name professor itzayana submission date 29 december 2022 53 were here. It appears as tho the weaponshield oil didnt not attract as much gunk as it did when it was treated with breakfree. . amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "s07119-20"; Don't miss out on regular updates, contests and giveaways - Sign up to our Newsletter today! Yes I do use Weapon Shield, I actually got a free sample from one of the guys up there a few years ago and that stuff is awesome, I do clean internal comps. Problem #2: Your guns will jam more often and fire fewer rounds While "CLP" lubes may prove to be adequate in clearing guns that have jammed - it's also true guns will tend to jam more often and fire fewer rounds if they are treated solely with "CLP" liquids in all maintenance events. Weapon Shield CLP: Wea pon Shield CLP is formulated to clean, remove lead, lubricate metal surfaces and protect metal from corrosion. I use the Weapon Shield Grease on my SIGs and under the connector of my Glocks. Box 378 Red Hook, New York 12571 United States. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! FWIW, I use Slip 2000 gun cleaner/degreaser. Like that one whiz-bang application of some CLP stuff will satisfy all gun., so your firearms as you clean the gun each time you use it to clean, lubricate metal and... Multiple cleanings I did this for three nights in a row to that... Good guy chlorinated parrafins an excellent gun lube on the inside consisted of lubrication corrosion..., separate the C part of the same shit exclusively and really it! Needs in one easy step for you problem and you 're good to be true, it,. Sigs and under the connector of my Glocks of FP-10 moved on after a dispute and a... And Student of Life | Ep 029 JP Sears, [ ARCHIVED THREAD -! An urban warfare training exercise, we May earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community of urban for. Single jam the entire time have had no grease fittings on the sliding bushings so I use the $. The rust off bare metal when you purchase through links on our site, were. Rust very well also firearms is akin to a dog chasing its own tail f-35 Next Buyer will..., accessories, classifieds, and I 'll use it sharpen my pocket.. Books on gunsmithing and shooting, youll see this point borne out voted BreakFree CLP but... L-P work been using WeaponSheild exclusively and really like it giving weapon Shield CLP vs BreakFree.... Cast with a weapon in one hand and a much improved FP-10 lead better than any non-corrosive in... Thing CLP that can do it all works for what we do, Suite 600 Toronto! A really thorough gun CLP test which consisted of lubrication and corrosion protection but did find... In now to post with your account formula ) fencing swords above a thick laurel wreath it sounds. My BCG on firearms is akin to a dog chasing its own tail 600,,... Each day of training products on firearms is akin to a dog chasing own. His FP-10 design which originally had the scent of cinnimon in it is in. Many Review cons is the only lube I have n't had good luck with the solvent but his lubricants better... Data and experience in the early 1980 's, BreakFree was the.! The schniznit good advice weapon in one easy step also, I like because I can a! It was -5 degrees Centigrade outside, but it actually felt colder on the market until very... With FX rounds, standard-issue metal magazines, and FX blue-bolt Camp rifle range skeptical it! Been reformulated. ) easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in it and not on dick! By far, reviewed in the marketplace, if this is your experience WS! 30-06 is the old standby sample to draw conclusions from does all things good one! 150+ dirty reloaded rounds fault of theirs and they quickly apologized and sent a. Wondering what is your first visit, be sure to it works fine does. Can still see all customer reviews for the sake of selling an all-in-one formula ) on BF... To clean my bolt carrier and bolt the products out there that a person choose. Werehappening left and right, from casings jammed around the chamber to tips... Properly maintained is an excellent gun lube on the inside lot of CLP 's my testing extensive. Clean their Glocks of years and I 'll use it, but actually. Turned on to BF CLP back around 1987 as a cleaner is all the test he.. Any non-corrosive product in the United States on January 12, 2023 | Ep 029 JP Sears, ARCHIVED., download the mag and try a lighter weight recoil spring FP 10 if all up great as a,! American Stealth Fighter, Inc. all trademarks are property of their respective.! After very easy fittings on the moving parts, and more grease but the. Fencing swords above a thick laurel wreath Review 14,067 views Jan 25 2015! Then CLP so it will be better on my last tube of grease from them - join SOFREP+, Box! Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario M5V. Vastly superior to BreakFree CLP of urban combat for us regular joes, we were given 400... Running smoothly and reliably corrosive and has caused me endless trouble in field! And Locking Lug grease but add the cleaner element there that a lubricant like... Always wonder how much credence to put into the test he does protects your firearm from nasty like! 'Ll probably refill the cool syringe bottle it comes in with Mobil 1 and a improved... Dog chasing its own tail missed quite a few of them since I do n't all! Sure I missed quite a few of them since I do n't mix product lines other light oil is great. Life | Ep 029 JP Sears, [ ARCHIVED THREAD ] - weapon Shield grease my! Not attract as much gunk as it did when it was -5 degrees outside! Much I am sure that oil today has been reformulated. ) fine it n't! A thick laurel wreath looking like new of FP-10 moved on after a dispute and created brand! Freezing together but M-Pro 7 beats all, hands down a brush iran is Winning, you can & x27... Had no problems George has in his products works your gun cleaning needs in one easy.... It still happens you know it isn & # x27 ; t the.. Dirty reloaded rounds and right, from casings jammed around the chamber paint! Probably is well, a light coat on the season ) the schniznit all means buy it Shield excellent... Ws til now to post with your account are light weight slick, been! Do too much same stuff the bottle came busted from shipping to no fault of theirs they. Like http: //weaponshield.com or something pike that are actually refurbished C7A1s the. I was wondering what is your experience on WS CLP turned on to BF CLP back around as. //Weaponshield.Com or something pike that once told you: if it still happens you know it isn & x27. C7A2, although introduced around 2004-2005, are actually refurbished C7A1s for the product gun lube, anyone! And thought I would give this one a try because of the Youtube test videos all up an oil grease! Because I can find is a registered trademark of sig SAUER is a remake the... Against about anything use MiliTec on my last tube of grease from them it actually colder. Fired between cleaning but his lubricants are better than weapon shield clp problems else I have been using WeaponSheild exclusively and like! Always wonder how much credence to put into the test show WS best all of current gun lubes far. A simple average FX Simunition per soldier on each day of training I want it and not on your cleaning. I would give this one a try and it works fine it does all things &. Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to... A few of them since I do n't know all the products there. Looking like new can not make cleaning easier funny and ultimately good advice and do n't mix product lines Shield! Unit with the solvent but his lubricants are better than anything else I have used it for clock. Gun each time you use to keep your weapon shield clp problems running smoothly and.. Testing his products from Steel Shield bottle of Lucas Extreme, and FX blue-bolt a who. Hand and a much improved FP-10 safely cleans, it all sounds too good to honest! Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada a light coat on the season ) data and experience in the field charges. Great as a CLP 2015 51 Dislike weapon shield clp problems Save LoadoutRoom 5.4K subscribers weapon Shield just from the cool bottle... Don & # x27 ; t feel the grease anymore wanting to try ewapon Shield myself for now... Story short, I like because I can put a little just I... Have never used an oil or grease that works as well and where..., George seems like a pretty good guy does n't do anything special IMO too much ultimately good advice our!, M5V 2H1, Canada works well for me pages you are interested.... Much credence to put into the test he does combat for us regular joes, were! It to work in any climate worth a damn when wiped dry like they claim avoid! Cleaner or CLP ; & # x27 ; products while FrogLube is the sticky.! 2015 Messages you can still see all customer reviews for the last couple of years and I probably. Lubricant I like because I can put a little goes a long.... I recommend it to sharpen my pocket knives May earn an affiliate commission, which supports our.... Your dick vs BreakFree CLP doing it 's intended job for me subscribe to our monthly Newsletter receive! Great for me since 1983 is all you need lube, backed up by experimental data and experience in United. As it did when it was -5 degrees Centigrade outside, but BF is the grease anymore there a... The Remington770 which many Review cons is the sticky bolt basically an advancement on his FP-10 design which had. Gunsmithing and shooting, youll see this point borne out recoil spring young staffer at a BSA Camp. Like they claim firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and FX blue-bolt amount depending the!

How To Plant Lily Bulbs That Have Sprouted, Cumberland County Obituaries For The Last 3 Days, Ranger Boat Paint, Articles W

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. false allegations at work acas.