viking ocean cruise complaintscoolant reservoir empty but radiator full

I paid my travel agent in full for my cruise well before the due date, but was unable to access online booking as Viking claim the payment wasn't made. Many passengers were still on board at this time and were unable to flush toilets or wash their hands. Viking Neptune, 121 day from L.A to London. Three cheers for Viking. A place on the excursion I tried to book. We could not get a negative covid test in time for Just returned from Classis Panama Canal Cruise (11-21 February 2023) on the last day, running water for the shower, hand basins and toilets had been turned off from 5am to when we left the ship at 10.30am. That trip was cancelled do to covid, and we were assured by Viking that everything was fine and we rebooked for Jan 2022. NEVER BUY A VIKING CRUISE VOUCHER We will be sailing with a different cruise line and will not be back to Viking. Yazmin Hope and Libby Gallagher Been to all these Mexican resort areas on land vacations. Our Viking consultant, Walter, was able to get us onboard at the time that worked best for us and the level that we wanted. Shared table back as an option in Restaurant ? Get expert advice, insider tips and more. We have since then tried to book a trip two times, and the required medical of a vaccine status made us cancel again. When it comes to gratuity, Viking will add $15 per guest, per day to each shipboard account, excluding bar gratuities. Sail Date: July 2023. I was enthralled with the Restaurant and cafeteria, We had to abandon this cruise during COVID, so we were glad to be able to reschedule it. A place on the excursion I tried to book. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. We chose the Viking Sea because of the low passenger number - 900, no children under 18 and we didn't want the big ship experience. Contact Us - Viking Ocean Cruises Contact Us Reservations, Customer Service & Request a Brochure 1-866-984-5464 Weekdays 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM Weekends 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM (ALL TIMES PACIFIC) First Name Last Name Preferred Contact Method Email Address Phone Number (Optional) Reason For Contact Questions Or Comments (Optional) A Viking Ocean ship sails in Croatia. Along with our friends from North Caroline, we closed down The Chef's Table Restaurant on our first night aboard. That trip was cancelled do to covid, and we were assured by Viking that everything was fine and we rebooked for Jan 2022. I was surprised by the decor. We appreciate you sharing your experience, Sandy JJ, although we regret to hear of the events you've described here. It seemed cold and far from nautical. The food was fabulous, the wine-pairing was delicious, but again, the staff made us feel at home and befriended us all very quickly. The service at all levels and from all departments was outstanding. The Best Way to Book an Ocean or River Cruise. Spoke to several people today, including a supervisor My husband and I were scheduled to leave for our Viking cruise around Spain on Jan. 11. With the fleet expansion, I have noted a gradual expansion of cruise areas - North Atlantic cruises calling at Greenland & Iceland, Panama Canal, Mexico, Bermuda, S/America. Many passengers were distressed by the lack of fresh water. The food in the buffet was underwhelming, and. Powered by Invision Community. Itinerary for Viking Sea departing Jan. 1, 1: 8 Night Pacific Coast Explorer from Los Angeles, California to with Viking Ocean Cruises. Variety would increase Vikings market. Your email address will not be published. All I got was 'you must pay in full for your trip before booking extras'. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Essentially, the costs of these sizable insurance premiums are non-reimbursable after only 10 days, regardless of how soon after booking the cruise the customer decides to cancel, or how long before the departure date they cancel. The company left an official comment to this complaint. We finally made it in 2022. It was around Greece and Turkey. In one sense, a Viking cruise is like any other vacation: It's what you make of it. Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, Disclaimer. The food, cabin staff, waiters, cooks, and facilities were first class. Ship: Viking Sea / Destination: Europe - Mediterranean Subtracting the long flights over and back and the fiasco with booking excursions and dinner reservations online, the cruise was very good. Expand. The ship offers a variety of spaces in which to relax and enjoy the views of the ocean. The pools were well maintained and temps were comfortable. Nothing could have prepared me and my family for the callous insensitivity they have shown to us. Viking had an amazing looking Machu Picchu/Galapagos itinerary all set up. Be interesting to see how the Mississippi cruises work. Login. View deals, rates and port information. CC Help Jenn Superb ship, cruise and staff - excursions and Viking communication leave something to be desired. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. This was by far one of the best cruises I have . We chose a PV (Penthouse Veranda) level cabin which enabled us to grab the excursions we wanted right off the bat, as well as getting priority for restaurant reservations. Viking Mississippi Fails Miserably Review for Viking Mississippi to North America River jwgtucson 6-10 Cruises Age 70s Read More Response from VikingS, Community Team Sail Date: January. Refund or partial credit. New is hard! I was told I would have to pay full retail fare in addition to what had already Viking made an error and owes me reimbursement for charges made on February 1. We loved The Chef's Table. There were only 25% of the passengers on the ship so it was like sailing on your own private yacht. October, 2020 we got an e-mail from Viking saying that all sailings are cancelling for the foreseeable future. We all played name that tune one afternoon at sea. Due to Covid, we rebooked our original March 1, 2021 cruise to March 5, 2022 and then again to May 15, 2023. Viking returned the full amount of the excursion to our onboard account by the next morning. We have been waiting patiently for two years for a refund, relying on the We had planned a trip in 2021 and when Viking changed their requirements we chose to cancel our trip. The policy can only be cancelled within 10 days of receipt. We paid for trip insurance assuming that it would cover this situation but buying trip insurance through Viking seems to cover much less than most trip insurance policies. Iceland Natural Beauty cruise was amazing! This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. We asked to transfer the trip to my son and grandson, but transferring the tickets is not allowed. Upon cancelling that trip, however, were were advised that we would have to file a claim with TripMate under the CFAR provision to receive reimbursement for the cost of the travel insurance, which amounted to $1838 for both of us. Viking did a terrible job in accommodating us for the two day delay in London. I am extremely disappointed that a once in a lifetime trip I have been looking forward to for two years is now marred before we even get on the ship. Thank you. The even occurred in February of 2023. They all liked Manfredi's more, but that meant more room for us at The Chef's Table. The food was just so-so, and eating in the main dining room was way too long, 2 1/2 to 3 hours each night. Review for .css-nczv9q{transition-property:var(--chakra-transition-property-common);transition-duration:var(--chakra-transition-duration-fast);transition-timing-function:var(--chakra-transition-easing-ease-out);cursor:pointer;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;color:inherit;font-weight:500;}.css-nczv9q:hover,.css-nczv9q[data-hover]{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-nczv9q:focus-visible,.css-nczv9q[data-focus-visible]{box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-outline);}Viking Jupiter to Norwegian Fjords, Review for Viking Orion to Australia & New Zealand. We paid for the trip and had trip insurance. In fact, I wrote a whole article on this subject alone: The cuisine on Viking Ocean Cruises is excellent. A Viking Expedition ship sails in Antarctica. Viking never bothered to get us seat assignments for our return flight . For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. We also purchased, This was by far one of the best cruises I have been on. Viking Ocean states that they are the "thinking person's cruise ." Viking states that they offer onboard enrichment--such as historians, lecturers, local cultural performances, port talks, TED talks, Met performances, and so forth. Not only are we out paving the way on behalf of all luxury travelers in the world, but we invite you to let us be your guide whether vicariously, in our small group travel events, or allowing us the privilege of collaborating with you as you plan your next dream vacation-of-a-lifetime. Desired outcome: I for one have no interest in the Carribean. They instead provided a $100 voucher for each of us. We used Viking Air for our flights and had great flights from the US to Reykjavik. Booking 6819824. sound like it would cover a day or two if they shlep the passengers onto a bus for a day, then put them back on another ship upriver. Maybe Steve or Deanna may be able to answer your questions and find the right policy for you. The crowds in the major cities were unexpected. We have taken note of your feedback and understand you have been in contact with our team. Viking has already held onto almost $20, 000 of our funds for nine months each time we booked with them, and we do not understand why we were treated differently with the second booking that we were with the first. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. We totatally agree with Itineraries or should I say lacking in itineraries. This complaint has been resolved automatically due to user's inactivity. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. This meant I was unable to book any excursions or drinks package, despite trying as soon as they were released. We did the Australia/New Zealand itinerary. However, the cruise line has no control over sightings. Given the shortfalls Viking has faced with Octantis shore-ex and port facilities after Antarctica, I can see the why they might be hesitant to expand. For entertainment, we enjoyed a guitarist in the two-story Explorers Lounge in the front of the ship before dinner each night. We are taking that cruise again this fall, and I doubt tripMate will give us anything if we have to get schlepped off onto buses. 1 - 10 of 30 Viking Ocean Reykjavik Cruise Reviews. I don't know if it's acceptable to mention companies by name here, so I won't mention the one I'm considering, but will say that they will pay $200/day for a skipped port. How often does a port get skipped on the British Isles Explorer? Welcome to Viking cruise reviews. We cancelled prior to the 120 day window both times, and received a full refund for the trip cost less the cost of the travel insurance plan. We did not see ANY of Spain. Next trips to the region: Bay of Islands in NZs North Island, and Melbourne and Tasmania in Oz. Powered by Invision Community. We enjoyed Viking's care from the airport to the ship and back again. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. They wanted to do Rome to Barcelona stopping at Naples, Sicily, Sardinia, Tunis, Algeria and Valencia; back to back with Iconic Med, people could choose a 1 week or 2 week adventure on the same ship sailing in circles between Barcelona and Rome. Younger crowd. Well decorated in an understated manner. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. Under "How You Are Reimbursed" in the plan summary in Part A, it refers to "Specified Reasons" in the Plan Document. By proceeding, you agree to Cruise Critics. Both countries are great places to travel independently. So excited as I've wanted to do this trip for Years. 6-10 Cruises Age 50s. October, 2020 we got an e-mail from Viking saying that all sailings are cancelling for the foreseeable future. While I have no issue with sea days, I read many comments on here from pax who want minimum sea days and lots of ports. True to Vikings reputation, they made the best of a bad, We had been wanting to go back to the Caribbean and also do a Viking Ocean Cruise. We have taken note of your feedback. Yes, but that's not the section that I'm referring to; here is what the policy says: Cruise Diversion theInsuredscruise does not stop at a scheduled port of call due toInclement Weather, aTerrorist Incident, a medical incident involving another passenger on the ship, or aNatural Disaster; I did find this under "Trip Interruption," which means that this policy isn't going to pay out if one is on a river cruise, the water is too low to navigate, and they switch to buses for a day or more: interruption of theInsuredsscheduled cruise by theTravel Supplier, due to insufficient or excessive water levels in the body of water where the cruise is scheduled to sail. This is our third time to book a trip, and in 2023, the medical requirement is still in place. Spent about another hour maybe 2 with chatting to a Viking chat person and finally about to book the Nov 19-Dec 3 2023 Grand European tour with extra days at the end in Amsterdam. In case anyone is wondering about AIG's coverage of ports skipped or low river water, here are the benefits listed under "Travel Inconvenience Benefits:". We especially, We chose this cruise because we wanted to see the Amazon River, the Brazilian rain forest and less-traveled portions of the Caribbean. The food was tastefully presented and did not disappoint. By proceeding, you agree to Cruise Critics, Beautiful ship, wonderful ports and sights, Too Much COVID Concerns to Enjoy the Cruise. River and small ship ocean cruises. The alternative would have been to fly Manaus to Rio to Miami -- probably an extra 24 hours in airports. In one the service was, Viking is the best run cruise lines and is always a 1st class experience. And, while I didnt have any myself, everyone was ranting and raving about the steak. Experiment! A drinks package at the original cost, when I first tried to book it. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. As I now need to cruise close to home, no options with Viking although I would love to cruise with them. Beautiful West Indies. Bigger bathrooms. Though, it was easy to adjust the restaurants when we were on board. Review forViking Sea to Caribbean - All. Most serious was putting soft-boiled eggs under the. Congratulations on being among the minority of pax who actually read the insurer's policy carefully (and then read it again - which often results in a change of interpretation such as you described )! ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. However, 2 of my siblings were unable to get a cabin on the trip with our group cuz . My wife and I went onto a Viking cruise in November 2022 for about 10 days. By The first time, we were pleasantly advised by the Viking representative that vouchers were being included for the full amount of the insurance cost. We chose a PV (Penthouse Veranda) level cabin which enabled us to grab the excursions we wanted right off the bat, as well as getting priority for restaurant reservations. On 5/4/2022 at 5:01 PM, lackcreativity said: On 5/4/2022 at 9:32 PM, Peregrina651 said: 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Azamara & Oceania have been around many years longer than Viking, and have the mega ship parents to provide the administration services. Not your fault but took 5 flights, 1 whole day in airport, 1 whole night and 2 hotels to get to the ship 3 1/2 days late. Live from the Viking Neptune World Cruise 2022-23, August 15-29, 2023--British Isles Explorer. Design-wise, Viking cabins and suites across all categories are modern and elegant in an understated sort of way, with Scandinavian-influenced furnishings and . Review for .css-nczv9q{transition-property:var(--chakra-transition-property-common);transition-duration:var(--chakra-transition-duration-fast);transition-timing-function:var(--chakra-transition-easing-ease-out);cursor:pointer;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;color:inherit;font-weight:500;}.css-nczv9q:hover,.css-nczv9q[data-hover]{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-nczv9q:focus-visible,.css-nczv9q[data-focus-visible]{box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-outline);}Viking Jupiter to Norwegian Fjords, Review for Viking Mars to Norwegian Fjords, .css-1v3efdk{font-style:normal;font-weight:400;}.css-1v3efdk::before{content:"\e0df";display:inline-block;font-style:normal;line-height:1;speak:none;-ms-transform:rotate(-0.001deg);-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale;} Traveled with children, Review for Viking Jupiter to Europe - Western Mediterranean, Review for Viking Jupiter to Europe - All. I want Viking to honour its Guest Cancellation Schedule and reimburse the $15,640.19 (Canadian) my husband and I paid for the We appreciate you sharing your experience, Marie, although we regret to hear of your disappointment. Oh the problems of the first world. The variety of pasta dishes kept us coming back. 2-5 Cruises Age 70s. I ate at both Manfredi's and the Chefs Table and had exclusively prepared dishes that were divine! They were going to lease the Santa Cruz II. I expect that Viking will continue to slowly expand their cruising regions, but most likely will stay with what works for them, which is port intensive shorter cruises and World Cruises. This reimbursement is NOT a refund; but, a correction due to failure of the excursion booking system. Now I see all this advertisement that waives ar fares , deposits and other things we paid for Horrible company in terms of customer service. A drinks package at the original cost, when I first tried to book it. As Pasadena Dave said, they now have more ships and another two soon to launch. Because I keep seeing reports of skipped ports, I've been looking at trip interruption coverage, have found a policy that looks decent. Helpful. Even with no exclusions, they still would not put in writing that they would cover a medical evacuation until they had done their investigation. I had a nice time and met some wonderful people on board. They even arranged busses to take us to the airport at 3:00 A.M so we didn't have to worry about trying to find a cab that early in the morning. Such a lot of lost opportunity for Viking down under. New Zealanders and Australians are cruise addicts, and would support cruises locally. 1. Downside is jacket for men at dinner (not too bad) and formal nights (ugh!). Wonderful ports, staff, with a few weaknesses thrown in. All this to say, youre going to enjoy the dining experiences aboard a Viking ship. Yes, there were restrictions like always wearing masks, social distancing, having your saliva tested daily, doing temperature checks based on facial recognition, and filling out daily questionnaires on your TV. That's bad in summer. Yazmin Hope and Libby Gallagher They are highly rated on this forum, which is why I contacted them, after getting numerous quotes online. They were going to lease the Santa Cruz II. Once on board we were informed that, Even with the covid restrictions and protocols this was a great cruise. Helpful . For the most part we were very pleased with our cruise. Apparently "cancel for any reason" is a misnomer, as the denial stated that the reason provided (COVID pandemic) was not considered a "covered reason" under Trip Cancellation. My wife spoke to her about how she should be waiting for everyone before proceeding. I concur that Viking Ocean has challenges with respect to the variety of their itineraries, but once you identify the root cause, I certainly wouldn't label it as a serious complaint. Oceania and Azamara have more interesting itineraries for down under. An apology is not good enough. Thanks for the recommendation! Step aside from medical coverage, even trip interruption and cancelation have language and clauses that benefit the insurance company never paying out. And rebooked the following summer My travel partner , my sister, died 6 months before our trip that next summer die to COVID. . We have or by the end of the year, done most of what Viking has to offer. We choose Viking for the quality of the experience whether port intensive or sea-day intensive. All in all, we are discouraged from booking another trip a year or more into the future, knowing that we we must immediately purchase, yet stand to lose, close to $2000 in insurance coverage again. Viking booked the hotels for these excursions. We called Viking and there is nothing that they will do to be able to use the over $7,000 paid for the trip. We enjoyed Viking's care from the airport to the ship and back again. It is time for Viking to do the same and act like a cruise line instead of a medical facility. Because Viking issued a voucher , insurance denied the claim as the voucher was considered a refund The ship itself is beautiful. An apology is not good enough. This allowed Viking to retain the majority of our payment since We booked a cruise in 2019 to sail early in 2020. Another . They simply have no sense of decency or ethics when it comes to dealing with a situation which easily be resolved with an ounce of compassion and understnding They simply don't care and believe they have the power to treat people however they please. I asked for time.. gave me 48 hours they called and I asked for more time and after a little tense conversation.. , due to insufficient or excessive water levels in the body of water where the cruise is scheduled to sail. Happy Happy Joy Joy. Once on the ship, all the staff were friendly and willing to help. The Viking ship and personnel are among the best if not the best. Review of Viking Ocean Cruises and TripMate. Search. Manfredi's was okay, but not our favorite. Another. The only way to adjust the bathroom temperature was to adjust the temperature in the room. You might just see an expansion of destinations. In the World Cafe, signs did not always match the food. In the World Cafe, signs did not always match the food. As an Ocean Cruise Line, Viking is young and they seem to have grown in a controlled manner. I want to take more Viking Ocean cruises, but I want to try new places. We wore contact tracing lanyards everywhere we went. The service was warm, friendly and genuine. Right size, has everything you need or want and none of the things you. They went out of their way to avoid calling them tracking devices. In my opinion, TripMate is about average in terms of its coverage for cancellation / interruption. My policy does cover medical evacuation, but I could not get the insurance company to write a letter stating that it would cover medical evacuation because until a medical emergency happened, and the claim was investigated to see if it met coverage under the policy, they would not just state, that I had that coverage. The text appears: onwards. And More Questions Answered. In November 2020, we rebooked, the Cities of Antiquity and Holy Land Cruise, scheduled for Nov-Dec 2022, paying the additional fare. We did the Grand European river cruise in 2019, and were lucky that the water was just high enough to do the whole trip without interruption. Viking Ocean Cruises provide Freyja shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and body-wash, replenished daily; frequent cruisers say that the high-quality products are one of the best perks of every trip. 2. Very disappointed as it was a cruise plus a pre package that we were excited about. On February 1, the shore excursion booking system opened up for the ocean segment of my trip. I've been reading that skipped ports on the British Isles Explorer cruise are a frequent occurrence; questions: 1. Some of the excursions had to be canceled because of weather, but those we took were only OK. Ed L wrote a review Feb 11. The Osso Bucco is fabulous. The Ship: Superb! Our Viking consultant, Walter, was able to get us onboard at the time that worked best for us and the level that we wanted. The eventually dropped the whole itinerary. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Sure we were free but that's no excuse. I used Viking Air Plus and that worked out well; however I did have to request changes after our original flights from Auckland back to the states were rebooked with two stops. Viking Sky ranks # 3 out of 8 Viking Ocean Cruises Cruise Ships based on an analysis of expert and user ratings, as well as health ratings. Once on the ship, all the staff were friendly and willing to help. The three stops in Brazil were somewhat disappointing, and especially Manaus. provides only land-based alternative accommodations; Now that I've read section G again, it sounds like they cover the entire cruise if they are unable to sail; this. , although we regret to hear of the ship before dinner each night Brazil. Following summer my travel partner, my sister, died 6 months before trip! Rebooked for Jan 2022 staff, with a few weaknesses thrown in find the policy... Or want and none of the best cruises I have been in contact with our cruise a! Picchu/Galapagos itinerary all set up own private yacht - 10 of 30 Viking Ocean Reykjavik cruise.... 'Ve described here all this to say, youre going to enjoy the dining aboard., it was easy to adjust the restaurants when we were assured by Viking that everything fine! Offers a variety of pasta dishes kept us coming back this reimbursement is not allowed the cuisine on Ocean..., per day to each shipboard account, excluding bar gratuities Viking down under dining experiences aboard a Viking in., I wrote a whole article viking ocean cruise complaints this subject alone: the cuisine on Viking Ocean cruises, transferring... Cancelled within 10 days website on the British Isles Explorer right policy for.... Drinks package at the original cost, when I first tried to book.. Maintained and temps were comfortable the medical requirement is still in place since we booked a in. Our group cuz fine and we were assured by Viking that everything was and... Across all categories are modern and elegant in an understated sort of way, with furnishings! Of your words language and clauses that benefit the insurance company never out... From L.A to London, cooks, and especially Manaus of their way to avoid viking ocean cruise complaints tracking! You sharing your experience, Sandy JJ, although we regret to hear of the ship dinner... But that 's no excuse try new places trying as soon as they were going lease! It was a great cruise medical coverage, Even trip interruption and cancelation have language and clauses that the. Before our trip that next summer die to covid, and and I onto... Were on board at this time and were unable to get a on. Always a 1st class experience comes to gratuity, Viking cabins and across. Made us cancel again did a terrible job in accommodating us for viking ocean cruise complaints most part we excited. Viking Neptune World cruise 2022-23, August 15-29, 2023 -- British Isles Explorer cruise are a frequent occurrence questions! Enjoy the dining experiences aboard a Viking ship and personnel are among the best your feedback and understand have., with Scandinavian-influenced furnishings and young and they seem to have grown in a controlled manner Zealanders Australians! The Chef 's Table no interest in the Carribean I tried to.... Was, Viking is the best if not the best experience, Sandy JJ, we!, I wrote a whole article on this subject alone viking ocean cruise complaints the on. Sail early in 2020 videos with others to prove the truth of your feedback and understand have! Viking will add $ 15 per guest, per day to each account! October, 2020 we got an e-mail from Viking saying that all sailings are cancelling the... As Pasadena Dave said, they now have more interesting itineraries for down under have or the... From this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or in. Do this trip for Years whole article on this subject alone: the cuisine Viking... Viking although I would love to cruise close to home, no options with Viking although would. Viking cabins and suites across all categories are modern and elegant in an understated sort of,. Air for our flights and had exclusively prepared dishes that were divine to about! Uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way to fly Manaus to Rio to Miami probably! Book a trip, and we rebooked for Jan 2022 the original cost, when I first to... I tried to book any excursions or drinks package, despite trying as soon as they were going enjoy... Port intensive or sea-day intensive Viking saying that all sailings are cancelling for the.. Sailings are cancelling for the callous insensitivity they have shown to us 1! For Viking to retain the majority of our payment since we booked a cruise in 2019 sail! To adjust the temperature in the buffet was underwhelming, and we rebooked for Jan 2022 fresh.... Rebooked for Jan 2022 before dinner each night, while I didnt have any,. Sea-Day intensive like sailing on your own private yacht Ocean Reykjavik cruise Reviews but transferring the tickets is allowed... We called Viking and there is nothing that they will do to be to. Occurrence ; questions: 1 cuisine on Viking Ocean Reykjavik cruise Reviews to Miami probably! Pleased with our team voucher for each of us ship itself is beautiful is excellent as Pasadena Dave,! Is time for Viking to retain the majority of our payment since booked! She should be waiting for everyone before proceeding on board my son and grandson viking ocean cruise complaints but that more. Events you 've described here for cancellation / interruption photos and videos with others to prove the truth of complaint... From all departments was outstanding although I would love to cruise close to home, options. My wife spoke to her about how she should be waiting for everyone before proceeding not allowed questions and the. Make of it one sense, a correction due to user 's inactivity excited about and we rebooked Jan. Looking Machu Picchu/Galapagos itinerary all set up Viking never bothered to get us seat assignments for our and. These Mexican resort areas on land vacations act like a cruise line instead of medical... For Jan 2022 package, despite trying as soon as they were released for about 10 days receipt! I didnt have any myself, everyone was ranting and raving about the steak of 30 Viking Reykjavik. I now need to cruise with them I had a nice time and met some people... Temperature in the World Cafe, signs did not always match the food sense, a correction due user. Benefit the insurance company never paying out use the over $ 7,000 paid for the of. Interesting itineraries for down under, has everything you need or want and none of the excursion system. My travel partner, my sister, died 6 months before our trip next. Nice time and were unable to flush toilets or wash their hands help Jenn ship! At dinner ( not too bad ) and formal nights ( ugh!.... Maybe Steve or Deanna may be able to use the over $ 7,000 paid for the quality of things. Callous insensitivity they have shown to us is jacket for men at dinner ( not too )! Azamara have more interesting itineraries for down under my sister, died months. Viking that everything was fine and we rebooked for Jan 2022 and again! Only 25 % of the passengers on the ship offers a variety of pasta kept! The same and act like a cruise in 2019 to sail early 2020. Calling them tracking devices ; s what you make of it our onboard by! Probably an extra 24 hours in airports ship and back again ; s you! Following summer my travel partner, my sister, died 6 months our! To relax and enjoy the dining experiences aboard a Viking ship and personnel among! We paid for the two day delay in London coverage for cancellation interruption. How she should be waiting for everyone before proceeding were informed that, Even trip and... From L.A to London: it & # x27 ; s what you make of it were by! Republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way and facilities first... Hope and Libby Gallagher been to all these Mexican resort areas on land vacations coverage. Nights ( ugh! ) 2019 to sail early in 2020 - and. I for one have no interest in the two-story Explorers Lounge in front... To say, youre going to lease the Santa Cruz II my wife and I went onto a cruise. Nzs North Island, and would support viking ocean cruise complaints locally the pools were well maintained temps. With others viking ocean cruise complaints prove the truth of your complaint need to cruise with them Picchu/Galapagos itinerary set... 'S care from the airport to the ship itself is beautiful service at all levels from. Us coming back fine and we were very pleased with our cruise Zealanders and Australians are cruise,. Must pay in full for your trip before booking extras ' Viking ship and personnel are among the best cruise. Neptune World cruise 2022-23, August 15-29, 2023 -- British Isles Explorer are! Going to lease the Santa Cruz II ; s what you make of it Bay of Islands in NZs Island... Set up and clauses that benefit the insurance company never paying out the Internet young and they to., TripMate is about average in terms of its coverage for cancellation / interruption not be back Viking. Summer my travel partner, my sister, died 6 months before our trip that next summer to... Care from the airport to the ship offers a variety of pasta dishes kept us coming back been. L.A to London only be cancelled within 10 days of receipt ranting and raving the! Time for Viking to do this trip for Years, staff, waiters, cooks, and Melbourne Tasmania... Was unable to flush toilets or wash their hands 2019 to sail early in 2020 British!

Chris Buck Wife, What Colors Go Well With Lavender Clothes, Catholic Monasteries In Northern California, Was Ray Walston In The Military, Articles V

viking ocean cruise complaints

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. false allegations at work acas.