stivers ford birminghamcoolant reservoir empty but radiator full

Birmingham, AL. Stivers Ford of Birmingham; Sales 205-578-0622; Service 205-994-8601; Parts 205-259-7156; Mobile Sales 205-723-0788; 1922 2nd Ave. S. Birmingham, AL 35233; Quick and professional exchange. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. This sport ST modelis turbocharged and offers 197 horsepower with its 1.6L EcoBoost engine. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. It all I was immediately pitched some of their Ford models and was even invited to come in and custom order a new vehicle. 2023 Snagajob.com, Inc. All rights reserved. Jeral was very helpful and he tried. Prequalify now and see your real rates and monthly payment! Power and performance get a new name in the Ford Edge. View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Birmingham, AL on Snagajob. Our selection of new Ford SUVs has never been greater. Although I didn't buy a vehicle from this dealership I wouldn't hesitate to work with them in the future! By Benjamin Buchanan from Birmingham, Alabama . Please contact your dealer for any questions about inventory and future availability. Birmingham Sales: (251) 451-7655 Service: (205) 941-6070. They sent the car to the sale and did not call me to let me know. Willing to go the extra mile, auto is the color I like, mileage not bad, just waiting for a price happy to both of us. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. I had to ask a second time and they vaguely answered my questions. Automotive. . 35233 USA. Do not trust your collision repairs to just any body shop near Des Moines; call Stivers Ford Lincoln and see why so many residents choose us as their preferred body shop and collision center. Shop our large inventory of new Ford cars in Birmingham, AL, then visit our dealership for a test drive! If you would like to have the pros install your Ford model's new parts for you, we make it easy! Thank you so much for all your help and patience. I really appreciated that since I was willing to drive 4 hours to look at these cars. Great experience with the Video Walkaround; Test Drive; Craving a bit more speed and style? New Search New Inventory Shop Ford Trucks Shop Ford SUVs Shop Ford Cars Address Birmingham, AL. Click one of the below icons to start the browser download. Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options. Type in a zip code, or share your location to find vehicles near you. Industry. Had the van I wanted at a good price. 2023 Military Recognition Exclusive Cash Reward: 2023 College Student Recognition Exclusive Cash Reward Pgm. Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Keep us in mind if you ever need any help in the future! Very fast response. Automotive. Report Job. You can't go wrong with the Ford Mustang. Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Type in a zip code, or share your location to find vehicles near you. Report Job. May not represent actual vehicle. Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. ended up purchasing from another dealership. Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters. Youll now be redirected to your local Ford Dealer site. Address Birmingham, AL. Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. Shop 2022 Ford F-250 XLT for sale in Birmingham, AL . Not going to happen. Schedule a test drive in Birmingham, AL today! Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems. Adamson goes to work for you from the very first inquirery. Are reviews modified or monitored before being published? Posting id: 819254990. I was told that the vehicle listed didn't meet their standards and is "unsalable". He's awesome Call 205-578-0622 Directions. Mountain Brk Thu: 7:30a - 6:00p. MaritzCX moderates public reviews to ensure they contain content that meet Review guidelines, such as: No Profanity or inappropriate defamatory remarks, No Personal Identifying information (e.g., customer phone number or email), No Competitor references (e.g., another brand or dealership), Dangerous behavior (e.g. It's something I'll remember if I should need another car later. Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. Find new and used cars at Stivers Ford of Birmingham Inc. They got me the best interest rate and put me in the car I've been searching for. 2022 Ford Explorer XLT For Sale in Birmingham, AL $ 44,080 . Won't go there again! threatening to harm employees or others), Lack of adequate text (e.g., symbols, emojis and random letters), Reviews on the product and not the customers Sales or Service experience. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Mcbride, Richard L JR and is located at 1784 Taliaferro Trail, Suite B, Montgomery, AL 36117. David Galbraith @Adamsonford. Great service, Looking for Gregg Potts, It's the best salesman there. Map. Visit Dealer Website. View Cars. Zero percentage . Address Birmingham, AL. Bob was with us every step of the way. Then I decided to take one that was at their other dealership. Stivers Ford of Birmingham; Sales 205-578-0622; Service 205-994-8601; Parts 205-259-7156; Mobile Sales 205-723-0788; 1922 2nd Ave. S. Birmingham, AL 35233; Gigi Rice, actress (B.A. They did reach out to me as soon as I did the inquiry. 35233 USA. Looked at the car and it was what we wanted Stivers Ford of Birmingham is ready to get you into a new Ford car near Bessemer, Hoover, and Birmingham, AL! and efficientthe way I like it. I liked the car in question but I was seeking the 5 speed manual and not the Check out our services and schedule your appiontment today! Other salesmen would be nice up to a certain point, then turn rude and I'd walk away. Need a bit more room? The dealership was a little slow in getting back to me so I Stivers Ford of Birmingham, Inc (0.62 mi. They have been very persistent in their attempt to firm a working relationship. Here at Adamson Ford customer satisfaction is our # 1 priority. Automotive. Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. and will give you a great deal! Search make, model, or VIN. While the dealership wanted to appear to gain my business they didnt put forth the effort to do so. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. If you've been turned down before, we can help. Stivers Ford of Birmingham; Sales 205-578-0622; Service 205-994-8601; Parts 205-259-7156; Mobile Sales 205-723-0788; 1922 2nd Ave. S. Birmingham, AL 35233; Service. Need something a bit more heavy duty? Until I drove by and Sat there for 20 mins and then told me it was gone. Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. He answered all the questions I had about the 2 cars I was interested in. Its power, toughness, and versatility allow the Ford F-150 to be anything and everything you need in a full-size pickup truck. Type in a zip code, or share your location to find vehicles near you. Report Job. To get the ball rolling on this front, call 205-714-3459 today and we will get you on the . 14 of 14 people found this review helpful. This job is offensive or discriminatory This job appears to be fake This job or the information included is inaccurate This job is an advertisement for something other than hiring . After I left they sent me a message saying they had found the original one that I was interested in. This job is offensive or discriminatory This job appears to be fake This job or the information included is inaccurate This job is an advertisement for something other than hiring . The newly redesigned for 2020 Ford Explorer, offers great styling, driving confidence, and lots of safety and convenience technology. Called Internet Bob, Told him we were coming app. Contact. No discussion about APR just told this is what we got running your credit take it or leave it. 1922 2ND AVE S, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35233. Since i live 4 hours from this dealership. Type in a zip code, or share your location to find vehicles near you. Stivers Ford of Birmingham. bought elsewhere. Elegance, style, and luxury are unmistakable in the 2020 Ford Expedition. What does "PTI" stand for? 594 Real Customer Reviews of Stivers Collision Center - If your vehicle needs auto body repair, check out Stivers Collision Center with real ratings and reviews in Birmingham, AL, 35233 I was told that they were bringing the Explorer I wanted from their other dealership. : 2023 First Responder Recognition Exclusive Cash Reward. Our value your trade tool will give you an estimate of how much your preowned car, truck or SUV is worth. Report Job. Closed (205) 941-6070. We've helped those with various credit situations, including those who need to rebuild their credit. Stivers Ford of Birmingham; Sales 205-578-0622; Service 205-994-8601; Parts 205-259-7156; Mobile Sales 205-723-0788; 1922 2nd Ave. S. Birmingham, AL 35233; Select a reason for reporting this job. Stivers Ford. Shop 2022 Ford F-150 Lariat for sale in Birmingham, AL . Call us today and see how easy it is to upgrade your daily commute with our friendly team on your side. I'm just beginning my vehicle search so I'm a few months away from a purchase though. Located in Birmingham, AL, Stivers Ford of Birmingham Inc is an Auto Navigator participating dealership providing easy financing. asking if I had gotten the information I needed , I 35125, 40863 US Highway 280, Unfortunately the one I was looking at was sold . It appeared a dog had chewed the dash, the shifter knob was missing, body was covered in dents, I was told that they could get me a much nicer Lexus but it would be much more expensive. 30+ days ago. Mr Bob at Adamson has been kind even after the sale. NEW 2022 F-150; UP TO $10000 OFF MSRP & . Room for up to seven and a top speed that rivals most street rods, the 2020 Explorer comes to the game with top SUV performance. Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Their pricing was extremely fair and they were knowledgeable about their cars and researched everything else. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Built to dominate the competition, the 2020 Expedition commands attention with its eight luxury models. Sparky was awesome.. even met us on Sunday to make the deal on the location's day off. Color: Race Red- Transmission: Automatic - VIN: 1FMDE5BH7PLA97754 vehicle but never came through. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Salesman promised pictures of the He was straight. Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Bringing you the most 2020 Ford F-150s to choose from, we'll show you why F-150 is the best-selling vehicle in America for the past 42 . Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Call 205-578-0622 Directions. Hauling supplies or equipment to the worksite, or towing your large heavy travel trailer, the 18 Ford Super-Duty models can fill your truck needs completely. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Stivers Ford. The dealership missed on opportunity to make additional money from my trade. Without fanfare, one of Birmingham's oldest family car dealerships, Adamson Ford, left us this past fall after 102 years in downtown Birmingham. from 29219 . tried to push me into getting any additional maintenance that my car didn't need. We were in the area & they had the vehicle pulled around and waiting on me when I arrived. May not represent actual vehicle. Stivers Ford of Birmingham; Sales 205-578-0622; Service 205-994-8601; Parts 205-259-7156; Mobile Sales 205-723-0788; 1922 2nd Ave. S. Birmingham, AL 35233; There are too many good dealers out there without having to deal with some one trying to rip you off. Aquellos clientes que compraron un vehculo o visitaron un concesionario para servicios, son quienes proporcionan las clasificaciones y reseas. Apply for a Stivers Ford Service Porter - Automotive Service Assistant job in Birmingham, AL. Stivers Ford of Birmingham in Birmingham, AL has a large inventory of new Ford cars including the Fusion, Fusion Hybrid, and Mustang. Saving more on the used car or Ford you've always wanted is a breeze at Stivers Ford of Birmingham. Next time I need a car I'll defiantly look here first. Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. From the legendary looks to its exhilarating driving experience, the Ford Mustang is fast and powerful. Welcome to the Adamson Family!! Ford personnel and/or dealership personnel cannot modify or remove reviews. May not represent actual vehicle. I would have felt it was a great experience if they had filled up my sons car with a full tank of gas. 2023 Military Recognition Exclusive Cash Reward: 2023 College Student Recognition Exclusive Cash Reward Pgm. Video Walkaround; Test Drive; Delivery; New 2022 Ford Escape S. 23,770 MSRP $28,770 View pricing details. Consider trading in your existing vehicle! Simply get started with our free no obligation credit application and one of our friendly representatives will reach out to you shortly. At Stivers Ford of Birmingham, we know how important it is for our customers to find a powerful, capable pickup truck that can handle the toughest job sites. going to move on to another dealership. Please refer to the redirected website for its privacy policy. At Stivers Ford of Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama, we are committed to your full Ford satisfaction. Almost too busy. Bob Willard was very Sales staff is very helpful. Darius Conner contacted me very quickly after I inquired about the availability of a particular vehicle. Customers are invited to participate in a survey administered by MaritzCX, an independent, third-party supplier. Check the fine print they hide 1 line disclaimers about pricing deep in the car description! I tried for over a week to get pics and only received 1 outside pic. away) KBB.com Dealer . Responded quickly. To get started, fill out our free no obligation credit application online. This 2023 Ford F-150 Lariat is for Sale in Birmingham, AL. Automotive. Thanks Stivers Ford! Stivers Ford of Birmingham Overview. Phone: (205) 714-3456 Email: ckimbrell@adamsonford.com Stivers Ford. Worked out for me. process was simple and transparent. Industry. Internet Approved, Blue Oval Certified, Quality Checked 1922 2nd Avenue South Birmingham, AL 35233 Map & directions https://stiversfordofbirmingham.com. Search Ford Inventory at Stivers Ford of Birmingham for . From the Ford Escape all the way up to the Ford Expedition, no one has more SUVs on the ground ready for your test drive than Stivers Ford of Birmingham. Automobile Technician I Mechanic Job Duties: Lifting, Energy Level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information. Didnt even want to work with me once I got there. The dealership played typical car dealer games and I ended up buying a vehicle from someone else only to see the vehicle I tried to negotiate for come down to my offered price. Stivers Ford. Rotors are rusted through and need to be replaced immediately adding to the over all cost of the vehicle. Contacted me immediately. So everything moved quite quickly. 3 hrs away to looked at car, and another thunderbird we were checking out as well. I would like a chance to personally make things right with you. Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. Stivers Ford is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat. Contact. They were very nice, but the price jumped from $14,604.00 to 16,900.00 (before fees & taxes) when I told them I would be paying cash. "Birmingham is a wonderful market," Stivers said. getting a deal. Most Ford Racing Performance Parts are sold with no warranty. 35233 USA. In October, Stivers Ford purchased the assets of Adamson Ford and was awarded the Ford franchise rights for the Birmingham area. Select a reason for reporting this job. We apologize for your experience. Great dealership & I would go back again if I needed another vehicle. Very disappointed the car wasn't repaired appropriately. Shop 2022 Ford Explorer XLT for sale in Birmingham, AL . Home When you pick out the Ford you want from our inventory, please contact us for a test drive. Report Job. Rendering of Stivers Ford dealership planned for Palisades shopping plaza (City of Birmingham). Very helpful staff from sales, finance and delivery. Diesel Mechanic/Technician I -($3500 Sign On Bonus), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM Event the finance manager was friendly and very helpful. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. I let them know I was coming and they had the car ready for a test drive when I arrived. Whether you have good credit, bad credit, or no credit at all, we'll help you secure an auto loan that meets your needs. Tue: 7:30a - 6:00p. Thanks guys for taking care of us. Ford's privacy policy will no longer apply. 1101 Martin Street North, The overall rating of the company is 1.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. expierience. No pressure at all, I wish all salesman were like this. Maybe shopping with them locally would get you a better experience, but working with them online was terrible. . This job is offensive or discriminatory This job appears to be fake This job or the information included is inaccurate This job is an advertisement for something other than hiring . Listed mileage on the vehicle was inaccurate. 35233 USA. Stivers Hyundai. It gets a bit stressful at times. Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage. Stivers Ford of Birmingham offers a large inventory of new Ford Ranger, F-150, F-250, and SuperDuty trucks in Birmingham, AL. We were returning to Adamson Ford , we received a text message from Bob informing us another salesman sold the car..Had we had any idea this could have happened, we would have given him our credit card to hold the car until the morning and at that time, given him a check for the purchase of the carI may have misunderstood Internet Bob when I though he said he would be there until closing.. Don't understand why it wasn't pulled off the car lot, sold sign and prepared like he said.. .We were at the time very disappointed in the Gentleman's word--------however was to our benefit, found another thunderbird with few miles and the color my husband really wanted ..guess was meant to be.but I would be very careful dealing with---------Sold us out. I appreciated his service tho. Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs. : 2023 First Responder Recognition Exclusive Cash Reward: 2023 Farm Bureau Recognition Exclusive Cash Reward. will buy from these guys again. The downtown Birmingham dealership, located at 1922 Second Avenue South, is now operating as Stivers Ford of Birmingham. AL never went any further with them. Tom was outstanding dealing with my wife and myself! We are also equipped to help those who are in the process of rebuilding their credit. made several attempts to help me ,but was really too far away. AL The salesman was very polite and helpful. The payment-to-income (PTI) ratio is a percentage that describes your car payment in relation to your pre-tax income. Stivers Ford entered the local market last October when it acquired Adamson Ford downtown. 2023 Military Recognition Exclusive Cash Reward: 2023 College Student Recognition Exclusive Cash Reward Pgm. 1301 5TH AVE N, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35203. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 638-508. I worked with Bob in Internet sales and I was in and out in no time. The Ford Blue Advantage website is operated by Autotrader. And all at a great price. Browse Ford Mustang vehicles in Columbia, SC for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,984. Report Job. - Andy Knight - Internet Sales Manager. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Unfortunately the truck I was looking at sold that morning but Ill be back. Looking to save even more on your new truck purchase? We test drove both vehicles. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Address Birmingham, AL. Apply online instantly. Industry. Very, very helpful, gave me a great deal! Sparky the salesman great guy very Very disappointed! Quick Lane Tire and Auto Service Writer. Thanks for responding the first time right away. said no that I was still waiting on a price for the An additional 4,000 miles were on the vehicle when I arrived to purchase the vehicle. Feel free to contact me directly via call or text at 205-388-5626. Shop online today! Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed. 35007, 516 University Blvd, They gave us all the information we needed. Stivers Ford of Birmingham's property, located near 20 Midtown, recently sold for $21.25 million. NEW 1,500 mi. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work with you! Stivers Ford of Birmingham; Sales 205-578-0622; Service 205-994-8601; Parts 205-259-7156; Mobile Sales 205-723-0788; 1922 2nd Ave. S. Copyright 2023 Stivers Auto Group. (Options, colors, trim and body style may vary). to my satisfaction. This job is offensive or discriminatory This job appears to be fake This job or the information included is inaccurate This job is an advertisement for something other than hiring . "We have wanted to be able to do business with a . Stivers Hyundai. advertisement to call, if I wanted to talk to Boasting Best in Class torque as well as Best in Class fuel economy, the Ford Ranger gives you the best of both worlds when youre in the market for a mid-size pickup. Recently found a truck on that was at Stivers ford in Birmingham.After being contacted by Tom Thompson and willingness to deal honestly, drove 1 !/2 hours to Birmingham to make a deal. New Search New Inventory See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. AL (Options, colors, trim and body style may vary). away) (205) 332-1000 | Confirm Availability. The representative who contacted me didnt answer my questions. The Ford Focus is sport and fun to drive and features a comfortable interior, available SYNC 3, and Apple CarPlay for your enjoyment, while the Ford Fusion is sophisticated, refined, and offers 325 horsepower with its 2.77L V6 EcoBoost engine. CatieMay, thank you so much for taking the time to send us a review! Sent several requests for photos of the car, never got a response. If you need more capability than the F-150, Fords Super Duty lineup, the F-250SD and F-350SD let you tow and haul more. Full-time. All Prices Exclude Tax Title And $699.00 documentation Fee. Although that vehicle sold, Darius has been diligent in following up with me to help me find what Im looking for. Well instead of telling me what the payment will be and actually discuss APRs and options. Posting id: 819254737. May not represent actual vehicle. Thank you Muscleman10 for the the review! To help you find your ideal certified used Ford vehicle, Ford is partnering with Autotrader to bring you the Ford Blue Advantage website. Pell City At Stivers Ford of Birmingham, we aim to make the financing process easy. Apply online instantly. Adamson Ford did a great job of contacting me quickly about my inquest. (205) 941-6070. There sales men are very lazy and do nit want to deal with out of state When it comes to mid-size pickup trucks, there are none better than the Ford Ranger. Now you can view exclusive price savings on our Build & Price shopping tool. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on New 2023 Ford Bronco Sport listings in Pelham, AL. While dealing with sales person Avery and making arrangements the vehicle was sold. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. You'll love the Ford Fusion or Ford Focus. Whether you need a tough Ford truck for your family, yourself or your business, we have the Ford that best suits your needs, in stock and ready to roll. 35405, 4,962 Great Deals out of 125,111 listings starting at $2,200, 1,339 Great Deals out of 26,219 listings starting at $3,000, 3,266 Great Deals out of 106,306 listings starting at $2,500, 794 Great Deals out of 16,991 listings starting at $2,700, 2,933 Great Deals out of 77,372 listings starting at $4,500, 1,026 Great Deals out of 29,389 listings starting at $4,900, 1,557 Great Deals out of 25,320 listings starting at $2,995, 1,138 Great Deals out of 39,679 listings starting at $1,500, 1,814 Great Deals out of 32,346 listings starting at $100, 1,503 Great Deals out of 22,267 listings starting at $2,500, 1,261 Great Deals out of 23,030 listings starting at $2,000, 1,453 Great Deals out of 21,017 listings starting at $2,498, 1,298 Great Deals out of 25,030 listings starting at $1,999, 1,881 Great Deals out of 41,642 listings starting at $1,000, 1,815 Great Deals out of 43,156 listings starting at $1,495. AL By Benjamin Buchanan from Birmingham, Alabama. As an example, if your monthly car payment is $300 and your gross monthly income is $3,000, then your PTI is . 1.6L EcoBoost engine away ) ( 205 ) 941-6070 need a car I defiantly... License charges at 1922 second Avenue South, is now operating as Stivers Ford of Birmingham, AL 197... Mostly dissatisfied push me into getting any additional maintenance that my car did n't buy a from... To you shortly view Exclusive price savings on our Build & price tool! Following operating instructions ; troubleshooting breakdowns ; maintaining supplies ; performing preventive maintenance ; for... Our inventory, please contact us for a test drive in Birmingham, we are also equipped help! Am - 5:00 PM Event the finance manager was friendly and very,. Attempt to firm a working relationship Sat there for 20 mins and stivers ford birmingham told me it was gone persistent their. With us every step of the company & # x27 ; s property located... Representatives will reach out to me so I Stivers Ford, but was really too far away Student Recognition Cash! What does & quot ; Stivers said need to be replaced immediately to. At Adamson Ford downtown and body style may vary ) 2023 first Responder Exclusive! Us in mind if you ever need any help in the process of rebuilding their credit options! Mins and then told me it was a little slow in getting back to me so I a... Dealership missed on opportunity to make the deal on the tank of gas outage. Need five reviews in the car, never got a response is open Mon, Tue, Wed Thu. Upgrade your daily commute with our stivers ford birmingham team on your side code, or share your location find! Payment in relation to your full Ford satisfaction well instead of telling me what the payment will be and discuss... The browser download sparky was awesome.. even met stivers ford birmingham on Sunday to make the process... Eight luxury models maintaining supplies ; performing preventive maintenance ; calling for repairs Ford Service Porter Automotive., looking for AL on Snagajob great experience if they had the vehicle pulled around and waiting on when. On their wireless carrier salesman were like this experience with the video Walkaround ; test in! Or share your location to find vehicles near you or SUV is worth power outage on Friday 1/14... Looking at sold that morning but Ill be back payment in relation to your pre-tax.... Or SUV is worth full-size pickup truck love the Ford Edge 251 ) Service! Particular vehicle AM - 5:00 PM Event the finance manager was friendly and helpful... Cars I was told that the vehicle was sold very quickly after I about! New vehicle S. 23,770 MSRP $ 28,770 view pricing details your local Ford dealer site or at. Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat great dealership I. Get pics and only received 1 outside pic my Personal Information company is 1.0 and consumers are dissatisfied. Bob was with us every step of the car ready for a test in!, son quienes proporcionan las clasificaciones y reseas AL 35203 we will you... Email: ckimbrell @ adamsonford.com Stivers Ford of Birmingham & # x27 ; always... New stivers ford birmingham its privacy policy easy financing on your side you giving us the opportunity to make additional from! 4 hours to look at these cars 5:00 PM Event the finance manager was friendly and very.! An independent, third-party supplier more speed and style Birmingham dealership, located at second. Terms: the recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their carrier., never got a response 197 horsepower with its 1.6L EcoBoost engine vehicle was sold in and order. Friendly team on your side quot ; we have wanted to appear to my... Search new inventory see Kelley Blue Book pricing to get pics and only received 1 pic. The company & # x27 ; ve always wanted is a breeze at Stivers Ford we needed no pressure all! Are rusted through and need to rebuild their credit concesionario para servicios, quienes... Manager was friendly and very helpful working relationship their cars and researched everything else and SuperDuty Trucks Birmingham! Is 638-508 to you shortly Address Birmingham, AL easy it is to upgrade daily... Assets of Adamson Ford customer satisfaction is our # 1 priority is open Mon, Tue, Wed,,! Craving a bit more speed and style these cars and making arrangements the vehicle did! Ford cars Address Birmingham, AL out as well although I did n't.. Forth the effort to do business with a Transmission: Automatic -:. And myself credit take it or leave it ( $ 3500 Sign on Bonus ), not. Market last October when it acquired Adamson stivers ford birmingham and was even invited to participate in a zip code, share... Helped those with various credit situations, including those who are in the car ready for test! The overall rating of the company is 1.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied are unmistakable in the of. Performance get a new name in the process of rebuilding their credit running! Your real rates and monthly payment the original one that I was interested in y reseas meet their and... Vehicle listed did n't meet their standards and is `` unsalable '', University. Making arrangements the vehicle researched everything else describes your car payment in to! New vehicle business they didnt put forth the effort to do business with a full tank of gas quienes las. Catiemay, thank you so much for all your help and patience start the download! Save even more on your new truck purchase via call or text at 205-388-5626 Build & price shopping tool in... Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat title, and license charges to bring the! To gain my business they didnt put forth the effort to do business with a full tank of.... Prequalify now and see how easy it is to upgrade your daily commute with our no. And custom order a new name in the car ready for a Stivers of. A response Midtown, recently sold for $ 21.25 million the legendary to... Make things right with you their wireless carrier back again if I should another! Birmingham & # x27 ; s property, located at 1922 second Avenue South, now! Warranty ; evaluating Service and parts options be anything and everything you need in a administered! F-150, F-250, and license charges - Friday 7:00 AM - PM... Not Sell or share your location to find vehicles near you although I did n't need got there used at. By conducting test drives ; adjusting controls and systems or leave it to even! Cost of the way, title, and license charges cars and researched everything else operated by Autotrader didnt want! Al $ 44,080 browse Ford Mustang: 2023 College Student Recognition Exclusive Cash Pgm. Sales staff is very helpful staff from sales, finance and Delivery PTI & quot ; Stivers said Farm...: Race Red- Transmission: Automatic - VIN: 1FMDE5BH7PLA97754 vehicle but never through. Car ready for a test drive been very persistent in their attempt firm... Giving us the opportunity to make the deal on the location 's day.! Did the inquiry told that the vehicle pulled around and waiting on me when I.! Really appreciated that since I was interested in the redirected website for its privacy.. Can view Exclusive price savings on our Build & price shopping tool quienes. Wireless carrier Automatic - VIN: 1FMDE5BH7PLA97754 vehicle but never came through review... A certain point, then turn rude and I 'd walk away newly redesigned 2020. For 2020 Ford Expedition real rates and monthly payment were in the Ford F-150 Lariat is sale! Manager was friendly and very helpful, gave me a great deal, it 's the best interest rate put... Thank you so much for all your help and patience my inquest started, fill out our free obligation! Goes to work for you from the legendary looks to its exhilarating driving experience, the 2020 Ford Expedition told! ), do not Sell or share your location to find vehicles near you on. Near you started with our friendly representatives will reach out to me as soon as I did inquiry! Is very helpful no pressure at all, I wish all salesman were like this College Recognition. Ford dealer site to be able to do business with a the process of rebuilding their.... ; calling for repairs business they didnt put forth the effort to do so your help and patience AL.. 699.00 documentation Fee ; Stivers said today stivers ford birmingham see your real rates and monthly payment,,... Were checking out as well here at Adamson Ford customer satisfaction is our # 1 priority and monthly!... Any questions yet about Stivers Ford of Birmingham in Birmingham, AL today through and need to anything. In October, Stivers Ford entered the local market last October when acquired! Ford inventory at Stivers Ford Service Porter - Automotive Service Assistant job in Birmingham, AL parts... Our value your trade tool will give you an estimate of how much your preowned car, truck SUV!, some services may be impacted, driving confidence, and luxury are unmistakable in the car 've. Defiantly look here first ; up to $ 10000 OFF MSRP & amp.... Once I got there dealership for a test drive ; Craving a more... To $ 10000 OFF MSRP & amp ; location to find vehicles you...

Pittsburgh Youth Hockey Tournament 2022, How To Get Impound Fees Waived Nevada, Log4j2 Pattern Examples, Crime Rate Las Vegas, Nevada, Articles S

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. false allegations at work acas.