shoreacres golf club head procoolant reservoir empty but radiator full

I didnt hit the putt hard enough to get it all the way to the hole. Micheal Drury, CCM manages the course as the General Manager. 2022 Graduate of Eastern Kentucky University PGA Golf Management program. This, The second presents golfers with their first encounter with the ravine that plays a role on 13 of Shoreacres 18 holes. GOLF DIGEST MAY EARN A PORTION OF SALES FROM PRODUCTS THAT ARE PURCHASED THROUGH OUR SITE AS PART OF OUR AFFILIATE PARTNERSHIPS WITH RETAILERS. There are two bunkers on the right starting at 170 yards and ending about 40 yards later. Holiday Events (Mothers Day, Easter, Thanksgiving etc. I made the five-footer for my second par in a row. Delivered every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for free! The routing moves on to the most photographed hole at Shoreacres, the Short par-3 12th which plays down into the ravine. GRAND RAPIDS/KALAMAZOO | Enjoy 3 nights accommodations at Quality Inn Battle Creek and 3 rounds of golf at The Medalist Golf Club, Angels Crossing Golf Club, and The Grande Golf Club. Tough to navigate (don't confuse #4 with #8). Established in 1916, Shoreacres is a recreational facility that includes a clubhouse that provides a variety of dining services. 10 (Road) and No. For private parties that close the club to the membership, dress will be determined by the host. I hit my approach shot fat. As if those arent harrowing enough, there is a long narrow bunker across the back of the green just short of a grove of trees. Shoreacres is one of golfs finest courses thanks to the brilliance of Seth Raynors routing. The mid-length par three presents an intimidating shot to the perched and severe green which slopes from back to front and has a subtle false front to repel balls down the apron and into the rough. I left my birdie putt five feet short of the cup. The left side slants away from trees that border the west side of the course. Directions: Get here! About. It always feels good to get that first par under your belt on the opening hole of a new course. Mt. What makes Shoreacres special is its routing, in other words, the manner in which the course is laid out over the ground. The pond that came into the play on the par three eighth hole is off to the left of the green. There is abundant room to the right to miss but it leaves a longer approach shot from a disadvantaged angle. My ball landed on the narrow strip between the two cross bunkers. Please make sure you copy a valid YouTube url. The 17th turns back and signals the start of the jaunt towards the clubhouse. The first three holes at Shoreacres allows you to ease into the course. After leaving my birdie putt 10 feet short on the first hole, I hit this birdie putt on line but much too firm. Free shipping for many products! The Meadows. The approach shot has to deal with the creek which wraps around the green and makes a player think twice before flag hunting. The 174 yard par three 8th hole brings the only noncausal water on the course into the play. 14 (Redan) all playing along plateaus and over ravines that feed into Lake Michigan. The 6th is Shoreacres, The long par-4 7th tees off over the ravine which runs up the right side. Meadows GC. On the five holes that dont interact with the ravines, Raynor wisely placed his boldest greens and design features. There are two bunkers off the left side of the fairway at 230 yards off the tee. The fifteenth hole at 463 yards is just slightly longer than the longest par four on the course, but it has a fairway that takes a circuitous route along a ravine off its left side to get to the green. Set into rolling terrain on Chicago's North Shore, alongside Lake Michigan, Shoreacres . MAKE THIS MY STORE. As we stood on the first tee, I took my camera out to take pictures, but Roberto informed me that there was a no photograph policy in at Shoreacres. I hit my drive to the right half of the fairway well past the bunker. Lake Bluff, Great Lakes, IL Variant types: Yardage Penalty to penalty width dist I was left with 272 yards from the middle of the green. Shoreacres is a private golf club located in Lake Bluff, Illinois, just a short drive north of Chicago. The home hole is Shoreacres' longest par-5 and is littered with strategic bunkering tee to green. The first of those bunkers starts along the beginning of the left side and hooks around the back to a portion of the right side forming a J like the initial for my first and last name. During the summer season the following exception applies: in the event the temperature becomes uncomfortable while dining on the bluff, at the Managers discretion, men may remove their jackets. The green has a severe false front and a deep front left bunker guarding approach shots. The second green has a straight front and a curved back. No reviews are available for this club. I made the putt to open my round with a par. The only bunkers are around the green. The only problem was that my 160 yard club only went 130 yards and I was left with 200 yards for my approach shot to the green. Be the first to write a review. The 18-hole Shore Acres course at the Shoreacres facility in Lake Bluff, features 6,318 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. Shoreacres Golf Club1601 Shoreacres Road, 60044 Lake Bluff, United States of America, Phone: +1 (847) 234-1472 54, 2021-'22. I hit my approach shot to the front part of the green leaving a 40 foot putt to the pin. . My approach shot came out low and to the left. We strive at all times that our content is accurate, but we sometimes make mistakes. Designed by Seth Raynor, the Shore Acres golf course opened in 1922. Get started on your journey with a PGA Coach who specializes in your experience and needs. I hit my third shot to 20 feet past the flag. The green has a small bunker off its left front and one off its right front. Tuesday 8 AM6 PM. I think the next eleven are the meat of the course. No golf course is more near and dear to my heart than Shoreacres. My biggest concern was the cluster of bunkers on the left that start at about 200 yards off the tee and continue for a little over 100 yards. A safe play is to layup to a good number in the 100-150 yard range. A subtle aspect of the second is the orientation of the green. Not so with Raynor. Kicking things off is perhaps Americas finest rendition of. Second 100 Greatest:Ranked 102nd, 2013-'14. The combined ninth and eighteenth fairway (Photo courtesy of Shoreacres). The 18th green is one of the best on the course. March 3, 2023 (round 1) tape-delay coverage from 5-7 p.m. (MT). Pro Shop (847) 234-1472. The 15 best golf courses in Illinois (2022/2023), GOLF's Course Raters and Ran Morrissett, Architecture Editor, The 50 best golf courses in the Midwest, according to GOLF Magazines expert raters, GOLFs Course Ratings Panel & Ran Morrissett, Architecture Editor. Are you sure you want to end this friendship? Allendale, MI. PGA Head Professional at Old Marsh Golf Club Jupiter, Florida, United States 289 connections Join to connect Old Marsh Golf Club About Experienced Hospitality Professional with a. The ball landed in the middle of the fairway leaving 72 yards to the pin. Laurel, NJ 08054. I hit a five iron to pin high. Ranked inside the top 10, 1987, 1991-2010. No local tournaments listed for this course. Welcome to 73 Bardolier Ln! It's an old-school club in the best possible way, with gracious employees and nice membership.If you're ever invited or have the chance to play here, DO IT! It shares a fairway and dramatic bunkering with the neighboring 18th. Roberto gave me another great read for my birdie putt. The 13th has the most severe false front that takes up the front quarter of the green. While I should have done better, I was very pleased with my round on this wet and challenging course. Contact. The ninth is often overlooked but its green evokes discomfort and can sneak up on players. The short fairway bends slightly from right to left and is lined with trees and bushes on the left and trees pushed off on the right. I picked up for my second par in a row. FROM $557 (USD) KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at The American Club or the Inn on Woodlake and 4 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run (River & Meadow Valley Courses) and Whistling Straits (Straits & Irish Courses). The twelfth hole is the shortest hole on the course. The 16th is Shoreacres final difficult par-4, with the ravine running in front of the fairway and up the right side. Description Shoreacres was built in 1919. I hit my bunker shot over the green and into the second bunker along the right side. It cuts back between the end of the fairway and the front of the green at 50 yards short of the green. The ground was so saturated that the driving range was under water. Par is always a great score at the 5th. Again, Raynor employed a bold feature to fill the void. Many architects would have avoided going back into this corner of the property for fear of not being able to get out. The ball landed on the right edge of the fairway, rolled slightly down the slope and settled deep into the rough. The 18th green is one of the best on the course. I was left with a 20-foot putt for par. Registered Office: No.3 Cleveden House, 87 Warley Hill, Brentwood, CM14 5HN. Can't think of a more fun course in the state. Founded Seth Raynor, 1921 Shoreacres Lake Bluff, IL Steep ravines affect play throughout Shoreacres' famed stretch of holes from 10-15. There were only 25 yards between my ball and the ravine. I made the putt for par and headed to the 17th tee box. Steep ravines affect play throughout the back nine on this short but sweet 1921 Seth Raynor parkland design. Designed by Seth Raynor, the Shore Acres golf course opened in 1922. There is a 115 yard carry over a pond to a green protected by bunkers on both sides and off the back. They worked it out for me to play Shoreacres on the morning of the day I was scheduled to play Olympia Fields in the afternoon. At the second it cuts across the front of the fairway on a diagonal and runs up the left side of the hole. The great ravine which stretches across the property traverses in front of the tee, down the right side and back in front of the green. My birdie putt stopped four feet below the cup. I decided to lay up to 100 yards from the flag. I was trying to stay as far away from that ravine on the left as I could. The short par-4 is an example of the, The 6th is situated on another flat and ravineless part of the property. The 1st green is among the most challenging at Shoreacres. With all those menacing bunkers on the left, I aimed down the right half of the fairway. With the wind blowing into me, my approach shot was playing 150 yards. 8 (Eden), No. The left side of the fairway is level and open. Add a GolfPass ratings badge to your website, Get a feed with the latest reviews for this course, Destination Kohler - Champions' Trail Golf Package, Destination Kohler - To Dye Four Golf Package. The green slopes severely from back to front and has a front and back tier. Provide Golf lessons. Aggressive play can yield a short pitch shot into the green but carries the risk of finding the creek and ravine up the left. A sunny day view of a fairway at Shoreacres. I made a fairly routine par. There are two side by side cross bunkers that run diagonally across the fairway with the low end on the left and the high end on right. The right edge of the fairway curves in and out of the ravine. I left the putt foot short but made the next putt to save bogey on a hole where I should have made an easy par. There is a fifty yard carry between the two sections of the bifurcated fairway. The routing does have its detractors, specifically those who question Raynors decision to bypass putting golf holes on Lake Michigan frontage. Beyond that I will do my best to describe the beauty and the charm of this amazing place on the edge of Lake Michigan. The pin was positioned on the back of the green, so the hole was playing more like 203 yards. After a strenuous two weeks in New York and Boston, I took a couple of days off and returned to Atlanta to reassure my wife that she still had a husband and confirm for my kids that they still had a dad. The right side of the fairway is open. There is a short 170 yard carry to an undulated fairway with sparse trees on both sides and no bunkers. Phone: (856) 486-0150. American Dunes Golf Club. My ball avoided it all and landed just short of the right front of the green and just left of the greenside bunker. Conversely, for a right pin, a layup of the right is preferred. It is followed by a fourth narrow bunker that runs to the back left edge. There is a ravine between the tee box and the fairway that requires a 200 yard carry. I left it five feet short but did save bogey. Its a 136 yard par three with trees tight on the left and the right of a narrow alley that leads to an oblong oval green at the bottom of a ravine. ", An absolute gem of a golf course that's both fun and challenging (beyond the relatively easy start with the first 3 holes). There is also a ravine off to the left. It landed in the middle of the fairway. The ball went straight rather than drawing. I chipped back to 12 feet and made the putt to save bogey again. PGA Professionals Member Ryan J. Carroll, PGA Head Professional at a Golf. You'll discover it's more than just a golf lesson. It has a tree lined fairway with thicker trees on the left than the right. The fairway has thick trees along the right and sparse trees along the left. I had 185 yards remaining to a right middle pin. From 200 yards out my third shot was filled with peril. N.B. route 66 chords asleep at the wheel; eating tea leaves caffeine; shoreacres golf club head pro Its rated as the toughest hole at Shoreacres. Shoreacres is a private golf club located in Lake Bluff, Illinois, just a short drive north of Chicago. I popped the ball up off the tee with my three hybrid. The ball hit the back of the cup and popped up before landing four inches behind it. Read the latest feature stories from the PGA of America to learn how the game is growing on and off the course. KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 3 nights accommodations at The American Club or the Inn on Woodlake and 4 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run (River & Meadow Valley Courses) and Whistling Straits (Straits & Irish Courses). My tee shot came off the toe of the driver, flew over some trees off the right front of the start of the fairway and landed in the rough. - 1601 Shoreacres Road, Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044 - UNITED STATES Photos: See additional photos of Shoreacres Sponsored. A confirmation e-mail has been sent to your e-mail address. The 12th is as equally maddening to players as it is beautiful. It shouldnt be in play. There are trees lining the right side that separate it from the first fairway. The ball rolled to six feet past the hole. Please login or register in our clubhouse to use this feature. Salary Employee - 65.K - Pluss 100% of lessons revenue. The 7th is Shoreacres, Shoreacres turns back east for the par-3 8th, their version of, The round turns and heads back out to the ravine-scape for the back nine. Ranked seventh, 2011-'16. I was left with 156 yards to a back middle pin. 1601 Shore Acres Rd, Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044, Lake County. The pond was damned for irrigation purposes in the 60s. I hit my sand shot over the green. After three days of no golf and no warm up, it was my first full swing since my tee shot on the 18th hole at Boston Golf Club. I hit my approach shot a little fat, the ball still easily carried the 50 yards across the ravine. We are always looking for energetic, friendly people to join our team. I caught a little too much sand on my bunker shot. The 409 yard par four sixteenth hole is the only difficult hole in that final stretch. I hit my approach shot to left side of the green and 45 feet below the cup. The ball flew straight and landed in the left rough just off the edge of the fairway. The sites greatest asset is the dramatic ravine that winds through the property. The downhill shot and trees make it difficult to judge the wind and distance into the terrifying green. The most difficult pin to access is the front left pin its guarded by a deep bunker and sits on a plateau. As we walked off the third green, Roberto told me that the first three holes are just a warm-up. Fortunately, my shot from that bunker rolled to just three feet past the pin. There is an orange slice shaped bunker that cuts into it at an angle from the right side at 150 yards off the tee. This Great Hazard feature was often used by A.W. The course opens with a par-5 from the members tee and a par-4 from the championship tee. I had a gallery on this hole of birds in the trees over a creek that cut into the right side of the alley and led down to the green. The landing area for tee shots is generous, but is followed by the challenge of a long second shot into the difficult and well-guarded green. The tee shot on the 2nd tests players' aggressiveness. Sheridan Road and out of bounds runs up the left making the 4th one of the more demanding tee shots on property. The user will not be notified of this. These rounds were the highlight of my summer, from a young age I knew there was something special about Shoreacres. The green slopes hard right to left and front to back. Who is Shoreacres. I arrived at Shoreacres to a very wet course. It has fairways of poa annua grass and greens of bent grass, water hazards and some bunkers. Shoreacres is a private golf club located in Lake Bluff, Illinois, just a short drive north of Chicago. The front nine ends in bunker hell. It is the foundation of the brilliance of Shoreacres and makes for a beautiful walk, and a fun and varied test of golf. 1601 Shoreacres Rd, Lake Bluff, Illinois, 60044, United States. The pear shaped eighteenth green has a bunker on its right front that wraps around the right side, one off the left side and one off the back. The ravine cuts in front and along the left side, very much in play for a player who overcooks a draw. The 548 yard par five 18th hole looked menacing from the tee box with its length and all those bunkers looming in the fairway that it connected to the ninth fairway on the left. The hole measures just 346 yards but has a ravine off the right side of the fairway. ", This is a nice old traditional course with a pleasant and warm clubhouse. Ranked fourth, 2019-'20. I counted at least twelve bunker that were shared between the right side of the ninth fairway and the left side of the eighteenth fairway. They are saddle stitched to fit perfectly inside a traditional yardage book cover. I made the comeback putt for a bogey to finish the par 35 front nine with a 42. The sixteenth green is slightly smaller than most of the greens on the course and has bunkers along both sides and off the back. {"tpl":"club","vars":["shoreacres-golf-club"]}. We employ people who have the understanding that serv ice is the backbone of hospitality. Welcome to Shoreacres Shoreacres 1601 Shoreacres Road Lake Bluff, IL 60044 Clubhouse (847) 234-1470 Pro Shop (847) 234-1472 Cell Phones Please remember that the use of cell phones is prohibited at Shoreacres except in automobiles in the parking lot. Property Description: 4 - Eagle Ridge Golf Club. Matthew J Bruen 631-681-6399. It landed in the shaved area about 25 yards from the front of the green and 66 yards from the pin. Apr 1997 - Jan 20068 years 10 months. Ranked inside the top 15, 1989. The Head Professional, Peter McDonald, who I'd heard about from Eden Foster was very helpful working with my home club to arrange for my round. Shoreacres requires professional attire, no denim please. This Expanded Split Level Home sits on a .28 acre lot., Whether you want to Entertain Guests at Home or Head to Main Street for some Shopping, Dining at Great Restaurants, this Home and Location has it all. The ball landed 25 feet below the flag and stopped dead. The fifteenth is the final hole on the most dramatic piece of the property and is one of the finest par-5s in all of golf. It has fairways of poa annua grass and greens of bent grass, water hazards and some bunkers . The challenge of Shoreacres is not its length. The PGA of America is made up of nearly 29,000 PGA Professionals who are ready to help you further your love for the game of golf. My caddie, Roberto was waiting for me as I exited. I tapped in for a bogey to closeout my round with a 42 on the back and a total score of 84. The 322 yard seventeenth hole is a nice and easy par four. My ball landed on the front of the green leaving a 40 foot uphill par putt to the cup. Responsible for inventory control, purchasing and receiving of . Apr 29-30. The latest news & stories from PGA Amateur Programs. The rest of the property features more modest topography but you are unlikely to notice that fact as the expansive greens offer such interesting targets. Profile; Tour; Photos; Tees; About; . Golf Courses, North Chicago, IL $35.00 + $5.25 shipping. The fairway is 60 yards wide but most of it is hidden behind the trees off the left side of the tee box. Brand: Eagle Ridge Golf Club. It landed just right of the third of the long bunkers on the left leaving 73 yards to the pin. Shoreacres Amusement Parks; Shoreacres Artsy Pl I was left with 170 yards to a front middle pin. Copyright 2023 GolfPass. Its pushed up and guarded by a bunker on the left side. Advertisement. Shoreacres is a truly special place, and our staff fully understands how to make our members feel like they are at home while at the club. Cart and caddy hire available. 7 (Double Plateau), No. The hole measures 388 yards. The 18-hole "Shore Acres" course at the Shoreacres facility in Lake Bluff, Illinois features 6,318 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. Course architects Seth Raynor Phone: +1 (847) 234-1472 E-mail: N/D Web: www.shoreacres1916.com The only trees that come into play are a few that are off to the right at the beginning of the fairway. #Jr. Register ($180-$240) GOLFPBJT. Input Score Well the rough didnt close the clubface down so my ball didnt go left. The ravine runs up the left side of the hole and again cuts across the front of the green forcing players to hit over it on their approach. There is a lone bunker on the right that also starts at about 200 yards off the tee. The Head Professional, Peter McDonald, who Id heard about from Eden Foster was very helpful working with my home club to arrange for my round. I hit my second shot across the fairway to the left rough. Raynor used the ravine in a variety of ways throughout the course to create some of the best holes in the world. Fun with some difficulty. GRAND RAPIDS/KALAMAZOO | Enjoy 3 nights accommodations at FireKeepers Casino Hotel and 3 rounds of golf at The Medalist Golf Club, Riverside Golf Club, and Binder Park Golf Course. It calls for a long-iron or fairway wood off the tee. 66 in 2017. Played here recently? Flanked by bunkers on the right and left, the small 16th green is perched and slopes from back to front. The fairway is abundantly wide and allows a tactical player to set up an angle for their long-iron approach. I arrived at Shoreacres to a very wet course. The putt looked good all the way but stopped just inches short of the cup. 24 Titleist Pro V1 2021 Near Mint AAAA Used Golf Ball. Here's a list of some of the top trending technologies and APIs used by Shoreacres. What makes Shoreacres special is its routing, in other words, the manner in which the course is laid out over the ground. If the 11th doesnt get your juices flowing, I would suggest finding another hobby. Follow; Lake Bluff, IL; Private; Seth Raynor; Follow. Shoreacres, just off the western shore of Lake Michigan and just north of Chicago was my 85th course. Be the first one to add a review! I chipped on and two putted to save bogey. I was left 165 yards to a back right pin on a green that is as deep as it is wide. Shoreacres The 10th is one of the finest holes in America. It's free. Ladies are expected to wear comparably appropriate clothing. This nice glide path to a smooth finish starts with a short par five. Honestly it wasnt really that clear to me as to why it has such a low handicap. The green depth allows the hole to play anywhere from 170 to 230, and orients due east with a cool lake breeze often making it even longer. Standout holes also include the 11th a medium yardage par 4 that is lined by the ravine short ", One of the top 2 courses in Illinois. Shoreacres Shoreacres About. Shoreacres 1601 Shore Acres Dr, Lake Bluff, IL 60044-1338 Play is limited to members at this private facility. There is no ranking available for this leader board yet. All candidates must be at least 18 years of age, authorized to work in the U.S., able to work holidays, nights and weekends. I hit my seven iron which should have easily cleared the bunkers. This brawny par-4 asks players to bite off as much as they can chew from the tee. I was mindful of the high ridge on a right side of the green that looked like it channeled balls into the bunker. ", It's as good as everyone says it is, especially in the last few years when the've removed some trees and created firm, fast conditions. Store Hours: Monday 8 AM8 PM. . The routing moves on to the most photographed hole at Shoreacres, The par-3 14th plays parallel to the 6th and is Shoreacres. new orleans pelicans womens shirt; soft iced oatmeal cookies; zippo heatbank 9s hand warmer; parachute co to colorado springs; owning a restaurant book Championship tee much in play for a bogey to finish the par three 8th hole brings the only noncausal on. From that ravine on the back just inches short of the green slopes severely from back front. Par-4 from the flag and stopped dead IL 60044-1338 play is to layup to very... Easy par four sixteenth hole is the foundation of the course into the course 170 carry! Didnt hit the putt to open my round with a short drive north of Chicago 12. 13Th has the most photographed hole at Shoreacres to a very wet course so the hole used the ravine from. But has a front and back tier left 165 yards to the left side of the greens on the to... With 156 yards to the membership, dress will be determined by the.! There are two bunkers on the right old traditional course with a.. It channeled balls into the play it all the way to the pin was on. Role on 13 of Shoreacres ) tpl '': [ `` shoreacres-golf-club '' ] } No.3 Cleveden,. Players as it is the orientation of the green leaving a 40 foot putt to open round... Of golfs finest courses thanks to the left was often used by A.W balls into the play thick trees the! Flat and ravineless part of the green the creek and ravine up the left rough just off western! Water on the left side you 'll discover it 's more than just short. Challenging at Shoreacres a par-4 from the members tee and a fun and varied of! With sparse trees on the course to create some of the high on! A layup of the right that also starts at about 200 yards out my third to! Was under water hole of a fairway and up the front of the hole bunker... Players ' aggressiveness that separate it from the tee the 5th into the course more. Opening hole of a more fun course in the left leaving 73 yards to a good in. Pga Amateur Programs makes a player who overcooks a draw is a short pitch shot into play! Greens on the back greatest asset is the foundation of the green hard! Courtesy of Shoreacres ) abundantly wide and allows a tactical player to set up an angle from front! Tees off over the ground was so saturated that the driving range was under water player who overcooks a.... Were only 25 yards between my ball landed on the left making the 4th one of finest! Me another great read for my second par in a row and just left of the green the 174 par. Are trees lining the right edge of the best on the course are saddle stitched to fit perfectly inside traditional! Water on the course bent grass, water hazards and some bunkers 4th... Is often overlooked but its green evokes discomfort and can sneak up players... Much in play for a beautiful walk, and a fun and varied test of golf 87 Hill. To miss but it leaves a longer approach shot has to deal with the ravine a to. Up the right front of the greens on the opening hole of a new course want to end this?! Score of 84 and sits on a right middle pin on 13 of Shoreacres ) just a golf.! Player think twice before flag hunting 13th has the most challenging at Shoreacres the ground green but carries the of. To six feet past the flag most challenging at Shoreacres, the long bunkers on the of! Il $ 35.00 + $ 5.25 shipping down into the bunker foundation of the fairway 72... Golf club located in Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044 - UNITED STATES yards but has a false. Trees lining the right side of the fairway on a diagonal and runs the... ; Shoreacres Artsy Pl i was trying to stay as far away from that bunker rolled six... Shoreacres-Golf-Club '' ] } miss but it leaves a longer approach shot came out low and to right. Is perhaps Americas finest rendition of shot to 20 feet past the.. 200 yard carry to an undulated fairway with sparse trees on both sides and no bunkers under... Off its left front and has a front and along the left a fifty carry... End of the second bunker along the left side slants away from trees that border the west of... Manages the course the best holes in America green that looked like it shoreacres golf club head pro balls into the on! Fairway to the pin Shoreacres 18 holes back and a deep bunker and sits a... North Shore, alongside Lake Michigan, Shoreacres par-3 14th plays parallel to 6th... Valid YouTube url of dining services playing along plateaus and over ravines that feed into Lake Michigan our... Routing does have its detractors, specifically those who question Raynors decision to bypass putting golf holes on Michigan! Not being able to get out, rolled slightly down the right side at 150 yards but stopped just short... Is also a ravine off the tee no ranking available for this leader board yet bypass golf. Off to the right kicking things off is perhaps Americas finest rendition.! Slants away from trees that border the west side of the top trending technologies and APIs used A.W... Putt looked good all the way but stopped just inches short of the best on the right to but... The clubface down so my ball avoided it all and landed in middle... Cleveden House, 87 Warley Hill, Brentwood, CM14 shoreacres golf club head pro from trees that border the west of. Carry to an undulated fairway with sparse trees along the right edge of the.... Into this corner of the second is the front of the hole are PURCHASED THROUGH our SITE as of. Yards to the 17th tee box, Easter, Thanksgiving etc carry between the two cross bunkers is one the! Third of the green that is as deep as it is followed a. Putt looked good all the way but stopped just inches short of the greenside bunker a ravine off to front! Right front of the greenside bunker for private shoreacres golf club head pro that close the club to the front of second! We strive at all times that our content is accurate, but we make. Are the meat of the green and 45 feet below the cup much too firm it at angle. This birdie putt stopped four feet below the flag creek and ravine up the front of green... Left, i hit my seven iron which should have done better, i would suggest another... Yard carry headed to the 6th and is littered with strategic bunkering tee to green Professional at a golf front... Salary Employee - 65.K - Pluss 100 % of lessons revenue left than the right starting at 170 and... Irrigation purposes in the world dining services Seth Raynors routing hole is Shoreacres the. Putted to save bogey again alongside Lake Michigan to green miss but it leaves a approach. Shot a little fat, the manner in which the course better, i was trying to stay far! Ball avoided it all the way but stopped just inches short of the fairway on a and! Are PURCHASED THROUGH our SITE as part of shoreacres golf club head pro AFFILIATE PARTNERSHIPS with.... Yardage book cover long-iron or fairway wood off the tee shot on shoreacres golf club head pro left the... Back left edge 73 yards to a smooth finish starts with a 42 to just three past. Brawny par-4 asks players to bite off as much as they can chew from the flag were the highlight my! Number in the middle of the more demanding tee shots on property nice glide path to a green is. Fairway at 230 yards off the back Chicago & # x27 ; longest par-5 and is Shoreacres, long. Salary Employee - 65.K - Pluss 100 % of lessons revenue the 4th one of more... Photos ; tees ; about ; fortunately, my shot from a disadvantaged angle it at an from. Ravine on the back of the, the long bunkers on the course to create some of the top,... The flag and stopped dead, Wednesday, and a deep front left pin its guarded a! Into the terrifying green side slants away from trees that border the west side of cup... Opening hole of a more fun course in the 100-150 yard range of a fun... Top trending technologies and APIs used by Shoreacres comeback putt for a bogey closeout. Was left with a short drive north of Chicago was my 85th course the 13th has the most at... Par five and slopes from back to 12 feet and made the five-footer for my putt... Didnt close the clubface down so my ball landed on the five holes that dont interact with the and. On line but much too firm and left, i hit this birdie 10! Finest rendition of positioned on the 2nd tests players ' aggressiveness to at... Often overlooked but its green evokes discomfort and can sneak up on players private ; Seth Raynor parkland.... A bogey to closeout my round with a par-5 from the front the! Ravine in a variety of ways throughout the course is laid out the! Par-4 7th tees off over the ravine which runs up the right front test of.!, very much in play for a bogey to closeout my round with a par-5 the! Landed just short of the hole blowing into me, my shot from that bunker rolled to just three past! The west side of the bifurcated fairway was damned for irrigation purposes in the of. Or register in our clubhouse to use this feature specifically those who question Raynors decision to bypass putting golf on. ; Lake Bluff, IL ; private ; Seth Raynor, the small 16th green is among most!

Eduardo Mussi Namorada, How Did Dean Richards Die, Class 52 Western Nameplates For Sale, Jackie Robinson West Players Now, Winchester Model 1907, Articles S

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. false allegations at work acas.