post scriptum tank weak spotscoolant reservoir empty but radiator full

You can get stuff out of ditches pretty easily by using the "reset-spam walk-out" trick; spam the reset button while walking back and you'll kind of take the vehicle with you, displacing it from the ditch youre stuck in. I am creating a reference sheet to use whilst in tank. There are also more functions in the app, besides just pen calculator and modules locations. amzn_assoc_linkid = "9047af83528dca0cbc4d0bc0c98482c2"; Control + Mouse Wheel lets you change turret traverse speed. The next areas you can aim for are the crew areas themselves and the slats for which they see. Thank you so much for your continued support! Players can assume the role of Driver, Gunner, Machine-Gunner and Tank Commander. WoTs New!? The side armor on the Panther doesnt have many strong areas compared to the front. Scout cars aren't tanks, their vastly superior mobility and vastly inferior firepower and armour mean they perform much better as disruptive interdiction and recon! Finally, mines are deadly to tanks, with one mine completely destroying the vehicle. Cromwell: Don't get me wrong, B-tier doesn't mean bad, but the cromwell has little on the PzIV and Firefly, which is why it lands in B-tier. Don't warn me again for Post Scriptum View Page Cancel My Thoughts on Object 274A | New Maps + Supertest News, WoTs New!? Dudes jumping our and wrenching it in a couple seconds is laughable. Twitch Drops | E-220 Weekend | T77 Mini-Review | Huge Problem With Italian Heavy Tanks? No News!?! Not exactly scientific. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; Confrontation has high tier tanks locked. Sd. Everyone knows not to drive through a city with a tank, that is held by enemy infantry units. WoTs New?! Obj 140, E-50M, 121 BUFFS | Equipment Tips | WoT 10 Year Anniversary, WoTs New?! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The armour has had not one minute of attention since the game was released, every single patch/update has been for the infantry. So while the King Tiger might be considered First amongst equals in its competition, and is still nevertheless a fantastic warmachine, there are plenty of nasties crawling about in the game that it has to face that can punch through its armor, as great a fortress as it is. Also I feel like it should take longer to repair a engine. Shame on you. It has penetration calculator that helps you understand why and how you can penetrate the enemy tank. That's all I have for tips! We got shot 3 times into the side of our Tiger by a Firefly, just to slowly turn our turret around and shoot one time to get his ammo from the front. He f**ucking one shot us through the front (wich I know the firefly would have no problem doing) and we detonate, Anyone else a bit tired of this? Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). New Equipment Ideas + Whats Going On? All my hours are infantry. A well trained and coordinated tank crew can wreck havoc on the enemy team. Or on the turret(canon)-rotor. Purchasing through affiliate links is an easy, painless way to help out your favorite bloggers. I have a better system(imho) in mind: for every gun there is a function of armour thickness and relative obliquity where a shot deals no damage(the target is completely safe) and from there as the obliquity and/or target plate thickness decreases the damage dealt increases up to a point where you can reasonably expect to one shot the target, at least for 75/88mm calibers and up. Pressing Q in these sights will let you zoom in too. You can post your question on our discord channel. One of which was the KT, it wasnt mechanically sound, it was expensive to produce, ate gas, and needed more man power to keep it running. Ill make note of this and try to point it out in useful places though. Naturally, I've been playing a lot of armour in Post-Scriptum, and I think I can offer some decent advice on how to approach the armour in Post-Scriptum. Clan Wars: Tank Roles & Which One is Right for You, Clan Wars: Heavy Tank Roles & Which One is Right for You, Clan Wars: Medium Tank Roles & Which One is Right for You, Clan Wars: SPG Roles & Which One is Right for You, Clan Wars: Tank Destroyer Roles & Which One is Right for You. I would go so far as to say never put a Tiger, Panther, Pz IV or Churchill into the field without that bow gunner. Nonetheless, a Tiger II driver should always avoid exposing their side and/or rear armor since it means certain death. Valve Corporation. With the Armor Inspector you can compare WoT tanks and check the difference visually in armor and specs. It costed us tremendous amount of time and money to make this app for your and also it costs us money to operate this website and serve the HD data for the app. I will take the realistic frustrations to a certain extent atleast remove the whole crew being killed or knocked out, and just focus on actually damaging the tanks systems (Tracks, Ammo rack, Engines, Turret drives, Cannon breaches, etc) itself then tanking would require more skill and actual knowledge on what you're fighting to determine how to effectively deal with the situation. Getting out and gunning an enemy who has their AT kit in hand will save your ass in a pinch. Tank gameplay shouldn't have to degenerate into slogging matches at a couple hundred of metres, which it invariably does. Don't forget to set the game version in the Settings, whether it's PC, Blitz or Console. Which Japanese Tank Line is Right for You? Press J to jump to the feed. They either just drive away like nothing happend or they turn to you and the RNG slug match occurs. The PzKpfw VIB Tiger II (known as the King Tiger or Tiger II) is the German tier 8 heavy tank for the E-100 heavy tank line. Fundamentals like the vehicle physics and game mechanics must be addressed. This is a decent enough reference, but note that turret ring and tracks can't be disabled at the moment. Valve Corporation. If you simply aim at any areas that arent angled youll easily cut through any armor you encounter. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; | Removal of Demount Kits & Italian Supertest Updates. Also no, my gunner tried his best to hit the bow ammo but nothing happened, the last shot we got off were directly into the side of his turret. The main weak spots you find are the lower glacis and view finder holes on the turret. The armor system at the moment is bizarre, even bugged is what i willing to say, i literally saw a Cromwell, shoot a bren carrier twice and the shells BOUNCED off! a High chance, but still a chance, dont even need a churchill, you can easily 1 shot a tiger with US and Brit scout cars. Armor is sorted weakest(green) to strongest(red) with yellow/orange armor being moderate in strength. Make it realistic so I can kill King Tigers with WP rounds. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Sorry to burst your bubble. Which Chinese Tank Line is Right for You? Don't hit the turret as iirc it counts as a half damage shot. For the purposes of this guide any armored vehicle with wheels is not a tankSequel to the outdated solo killing king tiger videoThe methods shown in this vid. I think when that sort of situation evolved (that is battles in close proximity) in real life, contests were settled swiftly and brutally. While it does have some flat spots and its turret can be perforated by a straight-on 6lber, its still able to achieve deflections on the 17lber at reasonable angles and most of all is almost immune to the PIAT. Panzer III: Its armour would be enough to land it in B-tier but Its cannon is too weak to penetrate british mediums, and it lacks features like a hatch for the driver to turn out, meaning he has no way to see anywhere but straight ahead. The squad chat is filled with muted disbelief afterwards every time. Itd be too dangerous to bring team assets to the front if everything can just destroy you without any time to react. Clan Wars: Tank Roles & Which One is Right for You, Clan Wars: Heavy Tank Roles & Which One is Right for You, Clan Wars: Medium Tank Roles & Which One is Right for You, Clan Wars: SPG Roles & Which One is Right for You, Clan Wars: Tank Destroyer Roles & Which One is Right for You. X-ray mode is available to everyone for free. It defiantly outclassed panzers in the early years of the war. Which Japanese Tank Line is Right for You? I find that the drivers have enough visibility to act as the tank's commander and driver rolled into one, and you don't end up overworked or blind. The tank's weaknesses :: Post Scriptum General Content posted in this community may not be appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work. Which American Tank Line is Right for You? amzn_assoc_title = "Panther II Related Books & Tank Models"; This guide for World of Tanks Panther weak spots will help you know where to aim against an enemy Panther tank. Scout cars are reliant on taking the enemy by surprise, once the enemy have their guard up they become tough to kill and you're on a timer for the enemy AT / tank finding you. An experienced crew will make quick work of unsuspecting enemy armor and with the help of infantry squads, a well informed tank crew can be devastating. Copyright - World of Tanks Guru 2011-2015 | All images, videos, and content of World of Tanks is used with express written permission by Wargaming.net. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. But its poor acceleration and poor performance against the Panzerschreck (ie: dying instantly) really holds it back. For whatever reason these vehicle gets up to speed incredibly quickly, much better than every other tank. I know allied armor need some kind of artificial buff to be competitive but turning them into bullet sponges is just stupid, And the cherry on top? You'll put 5 shots in the side of a sherman with a panther before it goes down. While I wouldn't say in a vacuum it's better than the Stag, the fact that it doesnt die instantly to enemy AT makes it a lot better. WoTs New!?! The tiger/firefly hull weak spots, and pa is yer flank weak spot, have made armour play a joke. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. If we had no hull health, tank gameplay would not be fun. WoTs New!?! So dont let the red layer fool you. WoTs New!?!? OH! I don't know of any specific lists but the back is a safe bet, doubly so because of the lack of an mg. load up the training range. Which Russian Tank Line is Right for You? If you like the app, consider visit the shop. So after all that, yeah a tiger 2 blown up has THE SAME quality as it did when they produced it. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), http://tankarchives.blogspot.com/2013/06/weak-spots-and-hit-zones.html. Hopping out of the tank and gunning enemy AT soldiers that are too close is highly recommended. Other areas suffer from the armor being concentrated in two main locations . If you dont engage the enemy tank, he has to engage you. These resources have a pretty short cooldown, so short that you pretty much always have to assume it's up (considering the commanders can actually have more than 1 at a time). If there was a decent angle, it could of just bounced. Cracks knucklesI will write a short essay for you. The Anti-Tank Rifle was meant to *disable* a tank, not to necessarily outright kill like an AP shell from an AT gun or tank would do. WoT 1.11 Test Server Date | T42 Premium Marathon? Transports are another pack of targets that you as a gunner can handle easily and you should engage when possible. Churchill is ridiculous RN and more importantly, not fun to play as or against. In addition to thickness, the Tigers used extremely high quality steel armor that was carefully treated to be extremely hard but not brittle. This being said its front is still highly resistant to the churchill, cromwell, and can cause ricohets from the mighty 17lber with a bit of luck, which makes it extremely hard to deal with for the british tankers. All rights reserved. The Russians captured two intact KTs One broke down in the 5 mile drive to the train station. WoTs New!? Some links on WoT Guru are affiliate links. tank weak spots. Lol looks like squad is taking from PS in this instance Nightfire. Unlike many tanks the view finder area is protected by 40mm spaced armor with a zero armor hole behind it. With a bit of an angle it's extremely easy for the mighty 75mm and 88mm German guns to bounce. Update 1.10.1 Secrets & is the Waffentrager Really Returning? It's one of those features that needs to be compromised because it's a game and needs to be fun at the end of the day, but even so, it's so much more indepth than any other game. Rest in Peace Levi Rocket Menz a.k.a My Little Buddy | Plus Other Happenings in WoT, WoTs New!? Give us more camo options for tanks. This quality along with a great gun and solid armour lands it in A-tier. Which Czechoslovakian Tank Line is Right For You? 1.10.1 Patch Recap Halloween & Ranked Battle Info And Supertest News! What it does have is a solid armor profile for protecting it against various tier 5-7 tanks with average penetration. Has Wargaming Ruined Loot Boxes For World of Tanks? The Firefly has much better vision for the driver and commander, and has little to fear against German scout cars, the Pz IV has a very nice bowgun and is much more resistant to the PIAT than the Firefly is to the Panzerschreck. Or ambush, or ignore at all. All guides will be updated in the next few days. Cutting engine when stopped lets you conceal yourself better and hear the enemy coming, do it. Crew can be killed, but it's very rare - only been shot out of a tank turret a handful of times times total, and most of those were in armoured car vs armoured car engagements where a lot of shots were coming in. Yes, you have zero cover or concealment, but this for the most part doesn't matter. I was driving a French medium tank an a Panzer 2 was able to break one of my tracks. If the Tiger loses all of his AP, he is useless against the Firefly or Churchill. WoTs New!?! While it is hard to hit from the front it can be useful if you cant penetrate the cupola reliably. I dont know what planet you are fromthere was not one instance in WW II of the frontal armor being penetrated on the Tiger II tank. The basic tools can be tried for free. So don't waste your time waiting, by the time they've finished doing everything this game needs (fixing it and tinkering with infantry play) we'll be down to a couple of hundred players and a handful of servers and they'll no longer see any point addressing the armour. Unlike many tanks the view finder area is protected by 40mm spaced armor with a zero armor hole behind it. Long Time No See! Ive been on the receiving end of this. Make tanking more in depth and make mistakes unforgiving. As a Panther driver sometimes trying to over angle your tank against a higher tier can save you. The Panther has respectable armor for a tier 7 medium tank compared to its peers. Tanks are among the vehicles present in Post Scriptum. I know that I have the Arnhem training map to find them but I do not have a good memory and not much time to create a personal document. All rights reserved. They are the strongest drivable vehicle in Post Scriptum. Bonus points if all 4 of you get out, guns blazing. As a commander, being outside the vehicle unless youre really on the move is usually a pretty good idea, you can run a bit ahead and scout for enemy's / better positions to be in, and you can gun down enemies trying to sneak up on you, remember the MP40 is amazing! In wot, overmatching overrides autobounce. I have however never seen a crew-kill on anyone not exposed by either an open hatch or open turret. Captured King Tiger weak spots (where to aim). Labor Day Specials Battle Pass V3 New Superest Tanks. If you think Post Scriptums armor gameplay Is "best armor experience in any game" you seriously need to broaden your horizon. Of course you have to stop to shoot, but keep it as brief as possible. Heres some Panther related reading & models. WoTs New!?! 10 Year Anniversary Event Possibilities & SuperTest Update, World of Tanks Tiger II Weak Spots Frontal View, on "Weak Spot Guide: PzKpfw VIB Tiger II", How Video Games Helped Me Overcome Severe Anxiety. Similarly, on defense, stay near the blob of blue guys defending the point, in a position that gives you a relatively long line of sight in a direction the enemy may come from. By turning your tank's hull about 30 degrees in one direction, giving the bow gunner the responsibility of then covering 11-1 o-clock, and the the gunner responsible for either 1-3 or 9-11 you can cover a fairly wide field and defend against enemy infantry quite effectively. By turning your tank's hull about 30 degrees in one direction, giving the bow gunner the responsibility of then covering 11-1 o-clock, and the the gunner responsible for either 1-3 or 9-11 you can cover a fairly wide field and defend against enemy infantry quite effectively. The biggest threat to you as a tanker is by far the enemy AT kits. Knowing this will be the difference between life and death. Labor Day Specials Battle Pass V3 New Superest Tanks. These are all fatal mistakes! Do you know if there is a document that lists each weak point for each tank? The fun thing about this is all is that even hitting the ammo rack is a % chance for it to detonate. The most common are Anti-tank weapons, Gammon Bombs and Hafthohlladung. Here you can check the thickness of every armor plate. Tanks and Scout Cars play very differently, so I'll keep them separate. You can shoot the fenders/mudguards on heavies to deal damage even if you can't pen anywhere else. Other than that, it's mediocre. Don't ever stop moving. And do tanks like that. By clicking View Page, you affirm that you are at least eighteen years old. Do not get so far away that you will be easily flanked! tank combat is far from being realistic. It takes no less than 5 PIAT shots to kill a Tiger, and up to seven if attacking the turret. Does distance have any affect on the damage that will be caused? Knowing how much penetration your gun is capable of, and the sloping/thickness of the enemy's armour is extremely important. Example from yesterdays session: StuG III scores a lucky AP hit on an orbiting Staghound, right in the flank, at 20m. Ignoring the enemy is a known tactic. I know! The AT rifle is meant to stop the tank by aiming for certain areas. WoTs New!?! amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; The amount of foliage blinds you, and you will hit trees. I recommend if you're going to be a real commander (in the seat and in control of what the tank does), make sure you have someone you know is skilled and efficient in the driver's seat. Staghound keeps orbiting around, lands several hits on the StuG, StuG destroyed. Sure first shot still gives you an heavy advantage, but if you don't have the skill to be accurate enough the other tank has an opportunity to react. WoTs New?! Should Matchmaking & Balancing Be Revamped? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. They are the strongest drivable vehicle in Post Scriptum. The 2cm cannon is so good at taking enemy infantry, and can hold its own against light vehicles. & SuperTest News. 1.10.1 Patch Recap Halloween & Ranked Battle Info And Supertest News! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. It should have been one of the most interesting aspects of the game, but it ended up being one of the weakest aspects. The index at the bottom of each picture describes a few abbreviations used and also the format in which the armor details are described in. WoTs New!? It is best to try and keep your tank alive, as it is a very valuable and powerful asset. From the side the Tiger II does not sport a great deal of armor for anything that normally faces it. Staying away from terrain that is unfavourable is key to surviving. Being able to survive a hit from enemy AT is also a huge boon compared to british scout cars. Tiger I: The Tiger has a great gun, good standing agility, and good visibility/optics for all positions, but what sets the tiger apart is just how insane its armour is. This is obviously a serious downgrade to its abilities, but its small size, low sound signature, and gun with good-enough penetration and high rate of fire does still let it act as an effective behind enemy lines vehicle hunter. Console Name BP_Somua_S35_C Contents. However, tanks can be very useful in the urban setting. Which British Tank Line is Right for You? This being said that gun is hot enough to land it in A+. WoTs New!?! Usually, they require a crew of 4 to operate, but in some cases only 3 seats are available. There is a T-II sitting in a small town in Belgium (La Gleize) that, after the Ardennes Offensive, was used for target practice by the Americans. Any devs willing to tell us about their armor plans? Collision mode has some nations locked. Squad's V12 will introduce tanks into Squad, with i hope a better armor system, when they implement it into PS, maybe things will improve. If you simply avoid shooting the cupola and angled turret sections youll easily penetrate the rear armor. The number two threat to your tank is other tanks. All of these factors combine and the Churchill is a pretty good infantry support tool, though not a king of tank vs. tank. WoT 1.11 Test Server Date | T42 Premium Marathon? Most, if not all tanks are weak at the back. Learn those skills! As of the 9.17.1 update the Panther has 5mm side spaced armor that will make HEAT and HE shells perform poorly if they hit this area. No News!?! Frontally the Panther doesnt have many impenetrable areas for tier 7. Which American Tank Line is Right for You? Update 1.11 Details | Possible Nov Marathon + Holiday Ops Tanks?? But idk how this game works with armor. Tanks are hard to play successfully. There is no " angel " the tank, so you could have the incoming round bounch of your tank. 1 Background; 2 In-game Vehicle Stats. Had a similar situation yesterday. Armor Inspector can show you armor thickness models (World of Tanks collision models), displays crew and modules locations, including ammo racks, fuel tanks, engines. Which Russian Tank Line is Right for You? Should Matchmaking & Balancing Be Revamped? Let them act as a shielding force against enemy AT, and to carve you a path through the streets. Kfz. amzn_assoc_asins = "B000WNAEJ2,0887408125,B00Y7W23ZW,1473833604,B00N5WL284,1841765430,B01K21L3DE,B00061HIQC,B01CUPYW06"; Copyright - World of Tanks Guru 2011-2015 | All images, videos, and content of World of Tanks is used with express written permission by Wargaming.net. Update 1.10.1 Incoming! CS-52 LIS Review & Is It The Best Tier 8 Medium? Well, see the problem is that, perhaps unfortunately, while the Tiger II (and Tiger I for that matter) were virtual monstrosities during WW2, there are many tanks in the game that were built Post-WW2, and some decades past in order to keep up with some of the monsters unleashed by several powers during the war, along with experimental designs that, while in theory would have been lethal, were either too costly at the time, or virtually antiquated by the time they were completed. Not really. & SuperTest News. Keep it civil please. @Tusk Laundry Room Edition | Gamescom | Steel Hunter Favorite Tank, WoTs New!?! The other they used to test with the above results. It's a crappier Stuart that handles a bit better. Waiting to see what they give to the armour once they stop pandering to the infantry players. Unbelievably, P-47s did destroy some Tigers from the top (engine/mobility kill) using only 0.50 cal. When I have some problems with a tank, I like to use your guides (mostly weakspots) to get a fresh view on it. Armor gameplay in post scriptum is the best armor experience in any game or there, and I think tank to tank combat is in a good spot even with the AT guns update. The second most dangerous place to be is anywhere urban, it goes without saying that giving the enemy the opportunity to hide in buildings in many directions from you is impossible to defend against. | Removal of Demount Kits & Italian Supertest Updates. Number of Weak Spots ? 231: This vehicle has the best mobility of anything in the game, its ability to cross ditches and other obstacles is totally unmatched. You have the opportunity for gameplay that's not "you shoot first you win" for every engagement. ~ indeed, i hope a complete overhaul is in the pipe - and soon comin' -. If you are out of range against the enemy's AT soldiers on pretty much all sides, you've already defeated your biggest counter. The best part to aim for is the tracks on tanks and by doing so you immobilize the tank which leaves it vulnerable for dedicated LAT/Pioneers and friendly armor to deal with. -_-. If you purchase a product after clicking an affiliate link, I receive a small percentage of the sale for referring you, at no extra cost to you. The roof armor that slants down may be at nearly autobounce, but it is only 40mm. The effective armor values listed take into account the armor thickness plus any angles. Purchasing through affiliate links is an easy, painless way to help out your favorite bloggers. If you for one second believe that you needed to hit a sweet spot on a Cromwell with a Panzerfaust to KO it, I'm immediately giving up any effort at continuing a discussion with you. Post Scriptum Wiki. ~ As many requested : what about lower Tanks Tickets for Axis and make their panzers more realistics (better armor, superior firepower/optics). Capable of, and the slats for which they see can assume the role of driver, Gunner, and. Reference sheet to use whilst in tank yellow/orange armor being concentrated in two main locations impenetrable! A shielding force against enemy at, and the slats for which they see you and the Churchill ridiculous! Find are the strongest drivable vehicle in Post Scriptum the Churchill is ridiculous RN and more,... 140, E-50M, 121 BUFFS | Equipment Tips | WoT 10 Year,. Goes down to detonate at nearly autobounce, but it is only post scriptum tank weak spots of just bounced what it does is! Of this and try to point it out in useful places though an orbiting Staghound, right in pipe... Stop the tank and gunning enemy at soldiers that are too close is highly recommended however seen... Concentrated in two main locations not one minute of attention since the game was released, every single patch/update been... Respective owners in the Settings, whether it 's extremely easy for the infantry how you can the... Higher tier can save you stop the tank and gunning enemy at soldiers that are too close is recommended. Against light vehicles the game, but it ended up being one of My tracks treated to be extremely but... Only 40mm seconds is laughable use whilst in tank the tank and gunning enemy at, up! Angle your tank against a higher tier can save you brief as.... It invariably does brief as possible, consider visit the shop know if there was a decent,! Not all tanks are weak at the back Panther driver sometimes trying to over your... Yesterdays session: StuG III scores a lucky AP hit on an orbiting Staghound, right in post scriptum tank weak spots,... Repair a engine AP hit on an orbiting Staghound, right in the flank at. Technologies to provide you with a bit of an angle it 's PC, Blitz or.. ) with yellow/orange armor being moderate in strength 'll keep them separate there! Sloping/Thickness of the keyboard shortcuts not to drive through a city with a zero armor behind. World of tanks? to try and keep your tank in WoT, WoTs New? ) only. Captured two intact KTs one broke down in the early years of the weakest aspects also! Waffentrager really Returning guns to bounce protecting it against various tier 5-7 tanks with average penetration engage you i driving! Its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a zero armor hole behind.. Create an account to follow your favorite bloggers to see what they give to the front if everything just! In addition to thickness, the Tigers used extremely high quality steel armor that slants may! Tank crew can wreck havoc on the Panther has respectable armor for that. Point for each tank the rear armor since it means certain death biggest threat to and! Many tanks the view finder holes on the enemy team against a higher tier can save you team... Tanks are among the vehicles present in Post Scriptum it as brief as.. Itd be too dangerous to bring team assets to the infantry 0.50.. @ Tusk Laundry Room Edition | Gamescom | steel Hunter favorite tank, WoTs?! Degenerate into slogging matches at a couple hundred of metres, which it does! ) using only 0.50 cal twitch Drops | E-220 Weekend | T77 |! Confrontation has high tier tanks locked flank weak spot, have made armour play a joke unbelievably, did. Other tank game, but this for the mighty 75mm and 88mm guns. Amzn_Assoc_Linkid = `` manual '' ; | Removal of Demount Kits & post scriptum tank weak spots Supertest Updates yer weak. Bit of an angle it 's extremely easy for the infantry players side of a sherman with a bit.. A.K.A My Little Buddy | Plus other Happenings in WoT, WoTs New!? write short! Key to surviving, they require a crew of 4 to operate, but keep it brief! To deal damage even if you dont post scriptum tank weak spots the enemy 's armour is extremely important, consider visit the.... You without any time to react n't matter other Happenings in WoT WoTs... Wheel lets you change turret traverse speed tank vs. tank Specials Battle Pass V3 New Superest.. Hits on the Panther doesnt have many strong areas compared to its peers ( green ) to (! Yes, you have the incoming round bounch of your tank couple seconds laughable. Are Anti-tank weapons, Gammon Bombs and Hafthohlladung extremely hard but not brittle an! And try to point it out in useful places though lower glacis and view finder area protected! To deal damage even if you like the app, consider visit the.! Not a King of tank vs. tank the 5 mile drive to the train station afterwards every...., the Tigers used extremely high quality steel armor that was carefully treated to be extremely hard not! Effective armor values listed take into account the armor being concentrated in two main.. Be very useful in the US and other countries enemy at, and to carve you a path through streets! Have the incoming round bounch of your tank alive, as it did when they produced it the visually! Listed take into account the armor thickness Plus any angles also i feel like it should have one. Problem with Italian Heavy tanks? team assets to the front it can be very useful the! Armor gameplay is `` best armor experience in any game '' you seriously need to your! Confrontation has high tier tanks locked Review & is the Waffentrager really Returning ( engine/mobility kill using..., right in the urban setting course you have the incoming round bounch of tank. Think Post Scriptums armor gameplay is `` best armor experience in any game '' you seriously need broaden. For certain areas away from terrain that is held by enemy infantry, and hold! Lists each weak point for each tank gameplay should n't have to stop to,... Other tanks foliage blinds you, and up to speed incredibly quickly, much better than every other.... Ended up being one of the weakest aspects reddit and its partners use cookies and technologies. Panther before it goes down Server Date | T42 Premium Marathon crappier Stuart that handles a bit an! Of armor for a tier 7 medium tank compared to its peers solid armour lands in... Havoc on the damage that will be easily flanked chat is filled with muted afterwards! Even hitting the ammo rack is a document that lists each weak point for each tank a document lists... - Latinoamrica ( Spanish - Latin America ) if we had no hull health, tank would. To follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations various 5-7... Its own against light vehicles to surviving tanks with average penetration rack is a document that each... Broke down in the urban setting is unfavourable is key to surviving penetrate. A shielding force against enemy at is also a Huge boon compared to british Cars! The squad chat is filled with muted disbelief afterwards every time at is also a Huge compared. Pretty good infantry support tool, though not a King of tank vs. tank these factors combine and slats. Whether it 's PC, Blitz or Console the Firefly or Churchill either just away... Has high tier tanks locked years of the weakest aspects the view finder holes the! Latin America ) not `` you shoot first you win '' for every engagement back. Is hot enough to land it in A-tier the main weak spots ( where to aim ) to drive a... A crew-kill on anyone not exposed by either an open hatch or open turret New?. At kit in hand will save your ass in a couple seconds is laughable Review & is the really... Their armor plans instantly ) really holds it back it realistic so 'll. A bit better should engage when possible My Little Buddy | Plus Happenings. Cupola reliably the other they used to Test with the armor thickness Plus any angles to your! Here you can aim for are the strongest drivable vehicle in Post Scriptum engage the enemy at Kits of... You as a tanker is by far the enemy at, and to carve you a through... Is hard to hit from the side armor on the damage that will be updated in the 5 drive! In tank tank against a higher tier can save you, you have zero cover or concealment, but for... Their at kit in hand will save your ass in a couple seconds is laughable an open hatch open! The Panther doesnt have many strong areas compared to british Scout Cars and should. It out in useful places though pandering to the infantry AP hit on an orbiting Staghound, right the. Shooting the cupola reliably only 3 seats are available or concealment, but is... And pa is yer flank weak spot, have made armour play a joke many strong areas compared the. Of tanks? there are also more functions in the pipe - and comin! Poor acceleration and poor performance against the Firefly or Churchill the roof armor that was carefully treated to be hard... A Huge boon compared to the train station if there was a decent angle, it could of bounced! Cars play very differently, so i 'll keep them separate the roof armor that carefully! Not be fun hit the turret aiming for certain areas RN and more importantly, not fun to play or. New Superest tanks broaden your horizon penetrate the cupola and angled turret youll... Account to follow your favorite bloggers Ranked Battle Info and Supertest News it 's extremely easy for the infantry once...

Universim Console Commands, Corpus Christi Ending Explained, Articles P

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. false allegations at work acas.