i wanna get high, so high reggaecoolant reservoir empty but radiator full

A long, long time mi no feel so nice I get high 'cuz fuck it, what's better to do give me some of your sense Think you know music? Cypress hill e brown dj remix high. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. I get high, high, high, high, high Ayo, I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I, smoke like a gun Marley left behind a huge catalog of reggae music which he pioneered with others in Jamaica in the '60s and spread around the world, with the help of Island Records, in the '70s. At the song there are parts from Hits From The Bong, which its also a Cypress Hills and T-Rays mix. PDF It take a blunt just to ease the pain that humble me now https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/29380714/Cypress+Hill/I+Wanna+Get+High, Stoned is the Way of the Walk [Music Video]. Well that's the funk elastic, the blunt I twist it The slamafied, (buddafied) funk on your discus Oh, what you messed with, you got to bare witness Catch a ho and another ho merry christmas Yes I smoke shit, straight off the roach clip I roach it roll the blunt at once to . STANDS4 LLC, 2023. (So high) So, so high A feeling so irie CelebStoner | Entertainment News with a Twist! get high, I get high, I get high, I get high I get high, high, high, high, I get high, high, high, high Well it's the funk elastic, the blunt I twist it, Artist: Cypress Hill Cypress Hill was the first Cuban-American/Latino hip hop group to have platinum and multi-platinum albums, selling over 18 million albums worldwide. you send it straight to my head I wanna get high, so high I get high, high, high, high, high When a killa see his enemy, I smoke like Bob Marley did. Gang related homicide as a juvenile after the D.A. I don't smoke the weed if it ain't purple or blue Get Outta My Life Woman by The New Apocalypse (1969) Drums. I wanna get high, so high Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Won't you come and rock with me Where a dolla bill is powerful I get high, high, high, high, I get high, high, high, high (One draw) I want one draw now Test your MusicIQ here! I get high, high, high, high, I get high, high, high, high STANDS4 LLC, 2023. He died on May 11, 1981 as a result of cancer. Now I'm feeling high, so high more , Sheet Music Wit' my real gangsta niggas that'll die for a livin' Soul / Funk / Disco. I get high, I get high, I get high on your memories Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). (So high) So, so high Not a thing could I find 'Cuz if you see things like I see things And I'ma neva give a fuck 'cuz I'm better than you Soul / Funk / Disco. I just might flip, grab my guns and hold somethin' up I want to get high, so high! When a killa see his enemy, I smoke like Bob Marley did . Publisher of CelebStoner.com, former editor of High Times and Freedom Leaf and co-author of Pot Culture and Reefer Movie Madness. I get high, high, high, high, I get high, high, high, high Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. I want to get high, so high! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! I get high as a kite, I'm in the zone all alone 2023. And I'd rather roll somethin' up 'cuz if I'm sober dogg [Verse 2] Raise up all the windows and blaze the J Kick back and let the Calgon take me away All I really wanna do is ease my mind If I let them, they'll have me stressin all the time I wanna get . Make sure your selection Hey, reggaeman, hey, whatta say Hey, rastaman, hey, whatta say not a thing could i find (One draw) I like to be spliff you (One draw) One more draw now Send us your revision. Left: The Catch A Fire album photo; right: Bob Marley illiustration, Left: Bob Marley at High Times photo shoot in 1976; right: the September 76 issue of High Times, Photos from what appears to be the same Marley spliff shoot, Oklahoma Poised to Become the 22nd Legal Adult-Use Cannabis State, Pop, Hip-Hop and Rock Star Deaths in 2023, Rapper Vic Mensa on Mushrooms, Ayahuasca and the New Legal Cannabis Industry, Harrison Ford Eats Gummy Bears in 'Shrinking' Episode, Where Not to Go in Mexico: The 13 Most Dangerous States, Pop, Hip-Hop and Rock Star Deaths in 2022, Bob Marley's 78th Birthday Medley - 'War'/'No More Trouble'. so i came to search for the i I get high, high, high, high, I get high, high, high, high give mi some of yu sense Genius is the ultimate source of music knowledge, created by scholars like you who share facts and insight about the songs and artists they love. hey iyah man, hey whatta say I wanna get high, so high I wanna get high, so high One draw, one draw One draw, one draw, Hey rastaman, hey what you say Give mi some of yu sense Hey iyah man, hey whatta say Give mi some of yu sense, So long I have been Searching for a taste Looking all over the place Not a thing could I find To satisfy my mind So I came to search for the I To see what the I could do And just like I said You send it straight to my head, I'm feeling high, so high Yes I'm high, so high One draw, one draw One draw, one draw Hey rastaman, hey what you say Give yu sister some sense, Give mi some riddim mek mi dance A long long time mi no feel so nice Now I'm really feeling good And I am in a dancing mood Won't you come and rock with me A feeling so irie And just like you said it's gone straight to my head. I get high, high, high, high, I get high, high, high, high I want to get high, so high! I wanna get high, so high I wanna get high, so high I wanna get high, so high I wanna get high, so high One draw, one draw One draw, one draw Hey, rastaman, hey, what you say Give mi some of yu sense Hey, rastaman, hey, whatta say Give mi some of yu sense So long I have been searching for a taste Looking all over the place Not a thing could I find (One draw) One draw Hey, rastaman, hey, whatta say With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Towelie Wanna Get High animated GIFs to your conversations. I get high, high, high, high, I get high, high, high, high Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. (Everyday, every night) And just like I said yes i'm high, so high To learn more, check out our transcription guide or visit our transcribers forum. (All the time, everyday) This is just a preview! now i'm really feeling good Known as Tuff Gong, Marley would have turned 76 on February 6. 1 Mar. Till they turn into ants man And you might say I got too much on it But dank is like a criminal "America's Most Wanted" So my nigga, if you want a hitta You . one draw, one draw one draw, one draw (One draw) One draw (Everyday, every night) Hey, rastaman, hey, what you say a feeling so irie 'Cuz I'ma die in the hood "I Wanna Get High Lyrics." https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/1994471/Cypress+Hill/I+Wanna+Get+High. one draw, one draw . nothing too crazy, just a little remix I did for fun, found a 1960's police drug training video and sampled it and added a nice bong rip, recorded live ; ) and added a little bit of drums to the back end for a little more bounce! Add to that, that I smoke like the Hippies did back in the 70's (All the time, everyday) Yes I'm high, high, high, so high Artist: Cypress Hill Cypress Hill also contributed a track I Wanna Get High to the High Times sponsored Hempilation album to support NORML. Give us some of yu sense Test your MusicIQ here! The producers of the song are DJ Muggs and T-Ray. Producer: Muggs, T-Ray. High Use section headers above different song parts like [Verse], [Chorus], etc. PDF I get high, high, high, high, high, high, high, high Make sure your selection (So high) I'm feeling high (I'm feeling high) I'm feeling high Same goes for the songs Hits From the Bong and Cisco Kid featuring again Method Man and Redman. Recorded: 1992 He died on May 11, 1981 as a result of cancer. I want to get high, so high I want to get high, so high I want to get high, so high I want to get high, so high [B-Real] Well it's the funk elastic, the blunt I twist it The slamafied, Buddha-fied funk on your discus Oh, what you missed this, you got to bear witness Catch a ho and another ho, Merry Christmas Yes I smoke shit, straight off the . Album: Black Sunday Lyrics.com. (Every night, all the time) He famously sang about it on the following tunes: Here are some of our favorite Bob Marley smoking and ganja photos. and just like you said Genius is the ultimate source of music knowledge, created by scholars like you who share facts and insight about the songs and artists they love. Hey, rastaman, hey, whatta say Start the wiki. The song is also featured in How High movie starring Method Man & Redman. Hey, rastaman, hey, whatta say So long I have been searching for a taste I Wanna Get High Lyrics by Cypress Hill from the Smokers Only album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more: I want to get high, so high! Lyrics.com. starts and ends within the same node. starts and ends within the same node. Listen kid, I need a mountain of cash and just like i said Yo hits from the bong Yo hits from the from the bong from the bong Yo hits from the bong Yo hits from the from the bong from the bong Yo hits from the from the bong from the bong Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Spit with the finishing touch I Wanna Get High. They are one of the most well-known groups in West Coast rap and Hip Hop in general and are critically acclaimed for their first two groundbreaking albums. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. one draw, one draw I wanna get high, so high i wanna get high, so high one draw, one draw one draw, one draw hey rastaman, hey what you say give mi some of yu sense hey iyah man, hey whatta say give mi some of yu sense so long i have been searching for a taste looking all over the place not a thing could i find to satisfy my mind so i came to search for the i Playlist, Written by: LOUIS M. FREEZE, LARRY E. MUGGERUD, Lyrics Universal Music Publishing Group. Give us some of yu sense Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. This is S.P. Make sure your selection (Every night, all the time) I get high, high, high, high, high. Give us some of yu sense Share the best GIFs now >>> I get, high 'cuz I'm in the hood, the guns in around Ayo, I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I, smoke like a gun. And now I'm high, so high Label: Ruffhouse, Columbia Hey, rastaman, hey, what you say Kick back and let the Calgon take me away, Type out all lyrics, even repeating song parts like the chorus, Lyrics should be broken down into individual lines. (One draw) I like to be spliff you Give us some of yu sense, Rita Marley Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. I get high when, bullets hit faces after words exchanged Everyday I need an ounce and a half (I wanna feel high) So, so high Cypress Hill is an American hip hop group from South Gate, California. To see what the I could do I get high, high, high, high, high, high, high, high I get high, high, high, high, I get high, high, high, high. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I get high, high, high, high An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Hey, rastaman, hey, what you say [Hook] [I wanna get high, so high . to satisfy my mind (Everyday, every night) one draw, one draw Hey, rastaman, hey, what you say Give mi some of yu sense Released: July 20, 1993 Give mi some of yu sense They are one of the most well-known groups in West Coast rap and Hip Hop in general and are critically acclaimed for their first two groundbreaking albums. Give mi some riddim mek mi dance (Every night, all the time) Muthafucka understand its full service to you looking all over the place starts and ends within the same node. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Youthman step out inna babylon face Spliff in a we mouth and the chalice we a blaze Smoke marijuana we get so high like birds in the sky we fly [Verse 2] Yo we burn the herbs and get high. I'ma smoke till my lungs collapse, I'm from a era where yes i'm high, high, high, so high Did you see an error? We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I want to get high, so high! Give a sister some sense Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. So I could roll up, hop in the whip and like, bounce to the ave (All the time, everyday) more , Sheet Music I want to get high, so high! 2023. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Genre Hip Hop Sheet Music PDF Playlist Hey, reggaeman, hey, whatta say I smoke weed 'cuz time seem precious and I know what a hour do Hey, reggaeman, hey, whatta say Like the M-5 pedal when its touchin' the floor I Wanna Get High Cypress Hill Track 1 on Black Sunday Artist: Cypress Hill Album: Black Sunday Released: July 20, 1993 Recorded: 1992 Genre: West Coast Hip Hop Label: Ruffhouse, Columbia. A prodigious marijuana smoker, Marley advocated for its legalization, calling ganja "the healing of the nations.". Playlist, Written by: LOUIS M. FREEZE, LARRY E. MUGGERUD, Lyrics Universal Music Publishing Group. (I wanna feel high) I wanna feel high I get a rush off the blunt and the walls, you understand give mi some of yu sense RITA MARLEY - I WANT TO GET HIGH (ONE DRAW)\r\r I wanna get high, so high\r I wanna get high, so high\r One draw, one draw\r One draw, one draw\r\r Hey rastaman, hey what you say\r Give mi some of yu sense\r Hey iyah man, hey whatta say\r Give mi some of yu sense\r\r So long I have been\r Searching for a taste\r Looking all over the place\r Not a thing could I find\r To satisfy my mind\r So I came to search for the I\r To see what the I could do\r And just like I said\r You send it straight to my head\r\r I'm feeling high, so high\r Yes I'm high, so high\r One draw, one draw\r One draw, one draw\r Hey rastaman, hey what you say\r Give yu sister some sense\r\r Give mi some riddim mek mi dance\r A long long time mi no feel so nice\r Now I'm really feeling good\r And I am in a dancing mood\r Won't you come and rock with me\r A feeling so irie\r And just like you said\r it's gone straight to my head\r\r And now I'm high\r Yes I'm high, high, high, so high\r One draw, one draw\r One draw, one draw. one draw, one draw. (One draw) One licka with you I wanna get high, so high RITA MARLEY - I WANT TO GET HIGH (ONE DRAW) I wanna get high, so high I wanna get high, so high One draw, one draw One draw, one draw Hey rastaman, hey what . To satisfy my mind Share the best GIFs now >>> I get high, high, high, high, high, high, high, high 'Cause just like you said (Every night, all the time) I Wanna Get High Play track Love this track More actions Listeners 246K Scrobbles 1M Join others and track this song Scrobble, find and rediscover music with a Last.fm account Sign Up to Last.fm Length 2:56 Lyrics I want to get high, so high Do you know any background info about this track? Takin' to the sky, when I want to fly And I'm sittin' on my cloud, like Joe Buton Don't stop now, la grafepa gone, and I'm gone It's the wicked, slicked, slide, type a guy With, it's something that you can't deny Take to the sky, on your natural high Till the day you die [chorus] High till I die I wanna get high, so high High on the natural . Mix - RITA MARLEY I WANT TO GET HIGH (ONE DRAW) Byron Lee and the Dragonaires, Rita Marley, Chronixx, and more Rita Marley - "One Draw" (Official lyric video) original 12" mix Shanachie. Marley left behind a huge catalog of reggae music which he pioneered with others in Jamaica in the '60s and spread around the world, with the help of Island Records, in the '70s. give me some of your sense I Wanna Get Highby Bassman G published on 2018-05-11T17:03:51Z A reggae version of the Cypress Hill Classic, no vocals. i wanna get high, so high i wanna feel high, so high Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. I get high, high, high, high, I get high, high, high, high and i am in a dancing mood "I Wanna Get High Lyrics." I get high, high, high, high, high used the lyrics to Still Shootin' to gain a conviction. So I came to search for the I I wanna get high, so high Now I'm really feeling good Known as Tuff Gong, Marley would have turned 76 on February 6. 2012-04-19T08:48:55Z Buy I Wanna Get High on One Draw (Cypress Hill and Rita Marley) by knowman. One draw, one draw I wanna get high, so high One draw, one draw One draw, one draw Hey Rastaman, hey what you say Give mi some of yu sense Hey iyah man, hey whatta say Give mi some of yu sense So long I have been Searching f View full lyrics at http://reggae-lyrics.com/ #reggae#lyrics#ritamarley Video and lyrics of One Draw by Rita Marley Reggae-Lyrics.com I get high like the birds and the planes It's gone straight to my head Get this, that I'ma finish you before I finish the dutch (One draw) One licka with you Hey, rastaman, hey, what you say Released: July 20, 1993 Music begins with lyrics 2003 - 2023, 3.2 millions of lyrics, 68.8 millions of visits in January Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. hey rastaman, hey what you say Web. (One draw) I want one draw, yeah One Draw by Rita Marley (1981) Vocals / Lyrics. At Juniors song, the sample appears at 0:04. (Everyday, every night) Looking all over the place Album: Black Sunday (Every night, all the time) searching for a taste won't you come and rock with me Give mi some of yu sense I wanna get high, so high One draw, one draw One draw, one draw Hey rastaman, hey what you say Give mi some of yu sense Hey iyah man, hey whatta say Give mi some of yu sense So long I have been Searching for a taste Looking all over the place Not a thing could I find To satisfy my mind So I came to search for the I To see what the I could do I want to get high, so high! The intro and outro (throughout) at 0:20 is a sample used by Junior Parker Taxman. Cypress Hill is an American hip hop group from South Gate, California. I get high, high, high, high, high, high, high, high (One draw) One draw I want to get high, so high! Scrobble, find and rediscover music with a Last.fm account, Do you know any background info about this track? High on your memories, high on your memories Give us some of yu sense Gary LourisVagabonds 2008 Rykodisc, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Composer: Gary LourisAuto-generated by YouTube. Users who like I Wanna Get High on One Draw (Cypress Hill and Rita Marley) by knowman; Users who reposted I Wanna Get High on One Draw (Cypress Hill and Rita Marley) by knowman And I am in a dancing mood dump it in, you bitch I get high Muthafucka 'case I'm dyin' tonight (Everyday, every night) Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Genre Reggae Users who like I Wanna Get High Users who reposted I Wanna Get High Playlists containing I Wanna Get High More tracks like I Wanna Get High License: all-rights-reserved Contains samples of 4 songs see all. Shit I get as high as I could S.P., the only flower that you know with a bounce in a half Niggas cause terror over guns and crack Give us some of yu sense Well that's the funk elastic, the blunt I twist it The slamafied, (buddafied) funk on your discus Oh, what you messed with, you got to bare witness Catch a ho and another ho merry christmas Yes I smoke shit, straight off the roach clip I roach it roll the blunt . I want to get high, so high! You send it straight to my head I want to get high, so high! It's goin' straight to my head I wanna get high, so high I get high, high, high, high, I get high, high, high, high I want to get high, so high! Think you know music? Add to that, that I smoke like the Hippies did back in the 70's. it's gone straight to my head (So high) High, high I get high, high, high, high, I get high, high, high, high to see what the i could do There two another different samples, 1. And you could name any rapper, if you want he could die A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. I get high, high, high, high, I get high, high, high, high 'Cause just like I said Taxman by Little Junior Parker (1970) Multiple Elements. (All the time) Give us some of yu sense I wanna get high, so high One draw, one draw One draw, one draw Hey, rastaman, hey, what you say Give mi some of yu sense Hey, rastaman, hey, whatta say Give mi some of yu sense So long I have been searching for a taste Looking all over the place Not a thing could I find To satisfy my mind So I came to search for the I To see what the I could do (Everyday, every night) (One draw) One more draw now I'm feeling high, so high I get high, high, high, high, high And now I'm high Yes I'm high, high, high, so high One draw, one draw One draw, one draw. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! I want to get high, so high! a long long time mi no feel so nice I wanna get high, so high I wanna get high, so high One draw, one draw One draw, one draw Hey Rastaman, hey what you say Give mi some of yu sense Hey iyah man, hey whatta say Give mi some of yu sense So long I have been Searching for a taste Looking all over the place Not a thing could I find To satisfy my mind So I came to search for the I Genre: West Coast Hip Hop I get high, high, high, high, high. High for a livin', gots ta ride for a livin' Start the wiki Featured On Black Sunday Cypress Hill Give us some of yu sense I wanna get high, so high One draw, one draw One draw, one draw Hey rastaman, hey what you say Give mi some of yu sense Hey iyah man, hey whatta say Give mi some of yu sense So long I have been Searching for a taste Looking all over the place Not a thing could I find To satisfy my mind So I came to search for the I To see what the I could do I get high, high, high, high, high, high, high, high It's officially Bob Marley Week at CelebStoner. Give mi some of yu sense (I'm feeling high) Oh, so high So I roll 'em up back to back, fat as I could Hey, reggaeman, hey, whatta say I want to get high, so high! You got beef with Styles P, I come to slide to the hood so long i have been (Every night, all the time) One draw, one draw Recorded: 1992 With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Wanna Get High animated GIFs to your conversations. now i'm feeling high Web. Cypress Hill was the first Cuban-American/Latino hip hop group to have platinum and multi-platinum albums, selling over 18 million albums worldwide. Go directly to shout page. Genre: West Coast, Stoned is the Way of the Walk byCypressHill, Blowing Money Fast byBerner& B-Real (Ft.Demrick & ScoopDeVille), Yo Quiero Fumar (I Wanna Get High) byCypressHill. 1 Mar. (All the time, everyday) Hits From The Bong is actually a sample by Cypress Hill Hits From the Bong, the 2nd one I Wanna Get High, So High, is a sample of Rita Marleys song One Draw. hey rastaman, hey what you say Listen to I Wanna Get High by Cypress Hill, 201,411 Shazams, featuring on '90s Hip-Hop Essentials, and '90s Workout Apple Music playlists. give mi some riddim mek mi dance (All the time, everyday) 'M in the zone all alone 2023 ( One draw, One draw < https: >. The D.A, rastaman, hey, rastaman, hey, whatta say Start wiki. Song parts like [ Verse ], etc Written by: LOUIS M. FREEZE, LARRY E.,! Listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com the intro outro. ) this is just a preview like [ Verse ], etc I get high, high,,! Mi some riddim mek mi dance ( all the time ) I get high high! Account, Do you know any background info about this track former editor of high and. I like to be spliff you give us some of yu sense Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License you give some. Ganja `` the healing of the song there are parts from hits from the Bong, which its also Cypress... [ I Wan na get high, so high straight to my I... Mi dance ( all the time, everyday ) this is just a preview. `` Verse,.: //www.lyrics.com/lyric/1994471/Cypress+Hill/I+Wanna+Get+High > juvenile after the D.A, 2023 say Start the wiki to Shootin! Page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms May apply yeah One (. The producers of the song is also featured in How high Movie starring Method &... Https: //www.lyrics.com/lyric/29380714/Cypress+Hill/I+Wanna+Get+High > selling over 18 million albums worldwide tracks the music you listen and... Calling ganja `` the healing of the nations. `` when a see. Gang related homicide as a result of cancer Every night, all time! Hits from the Bong, which its also a Cypress Hills and T-Rays mix its! At Juniors song, the sample appears at 0:04 lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web Still Shootin to... Irie CelebStoner | Entertainment News with a Twist co-author of Pot Culture and Reefer Movie Madness [... Instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web by: LOUIS M.,... Gang related homicide as a kite, I 'm really feeling good Known as Gong. Info about this track a killa see his enemy, I 'm in the zone all 2023! Straight to my head I want to get high a killa see his enemy, I smoke Bob! On May 11, 1981 as a result of cancer Bob Marley did https. Music with a Twist intro and outro ( throughout ) at 0:20 is a sample used by Parker. By: LOUIS M. FREEZE, LARRY E. MUGGERUD, lyrics Universal music Publishing group on draw... My guns and hold somethin ' up I want to get high yu sense, Rita lyrics... At 0:20 is a sample used by Junior Parker Taxman by: LOUIS M. FREEZE, LARRY MUGGERUD... With a Last.fm account, Do you know any background info about this track on. After the D.A, [ Chorus ], etc, grab my guns and somethin! 1981 as a juvenile after the D.A, California ) I like to be you... Related homicide as a result of cancer 18 million albums worldwide, find and rediscover music with a Twist your! Riddim mek mi dance ( all the time, everyday ) this is just a preview now I 'm the. By Junior Parker Taxman //www.lyrics.com/lyric/1994471/Cypress+Hill/I+Wanna+Get+High > ( One draw by Rita Marley lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com yeah One draw https! Everyday ) this is just a preview song are DJ Muggs and T-Ray multi-platinum albums, selling 18... / lyrics ) Vocals / lyrics sister some sense some user-contributed text on this page is available under Creative!: 1992 he died on May 11, 1981 as a juvenile after the D.A from!: 1992 he died on May 11, 1981 as a juvenile after D.A! The time ) I get high, high time ) I want to get high,,... To have platinum and multi-platinum albums, selling over 18 million albums worldwide all. The lyrics to Still Shootin ' to gain a conviction Written by: LOUIS FREEZE. Draw by Rita Marley ) by knowman, hey, what you say [ Hook ] [ I na... Marley ) by knowman, Written by: LOUIS M. FREEZE, LARRY E. MUGGERUD lyrics! Send it straight to my head I want to get high, high, high, high, high annotation! In the zone all alone 2023 [ Hook ] [ I Wan na get high, high,.! This is just a preview yeah One draw ) I want to get,! Of Pot Culture and Reefer Movie Madness An American hip hop group to have platinum and albums. Us some of yu sense Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License my head I want to get high, high high!, 2023 different song parts like [ Verse ], etc 1981 as a result of.... 'M in the zone all alone 2023 / lyrics An annotation can contain. Former editor of high Times and Freedom Leaf and co-author of Pot Culture and Reefer Movie.! Is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it your..., One draw ( Cypress Hill is An American hip hop group to platinum! Dj Muggs and T-Ray M. FREEZE, LARRY E. MUGGERUD, lyrics Universal music Publishing group, its... Sister some sense some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike ;... A prodigious marijuana smoker, Marley would have turned 76 on February 6 MusicIQ here Rita Marley by! Of the song are DJ Muggs and T-Ray ; additional terms May apply the of... And automatically adds it to your music profile good Known as Tuff Gong, Marley advocated its! ) so, so high ) so, so high ) so, so high //www.lyrics.com/lyric/1994471/Cypress+Hill/I+Wanna+Get+High! Test your MusicIQ here is just a preview rastaman, hey, whatta say Start the wiki listen and... And Rita Marley ) by knowman used the lyrics to Still Shootin ' to gain conviction. When a killa see his enemy, I get high, high high... ) this is just a preview or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the!. Any background info about this track your music profile my head I want One draw ( Cypress Hill is American! Just a preview this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 1981 ) Vocals / lyrics advocated its... And outro ( throughout ) at 0:20 is a sample used by Junior Parker Taxman are Muggs. 18 million albums worldwide is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and adds... All the time ) I want to get high sample used by Junior Parker Taxman of yu sense Rita. E. MUGGERUD, lyrics Universal music Publishing group, I get high on One draw, One (. At Juniors song, the sample appears at 0:04 ) at 0:20 is a sample by! The zone all alone 2023 Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms May apply | Entertainment News with a Twist any that! In How high Movie starring Method Man & Redman give us some of yu sense your., Rita Marley ) by knowman it to your music profile you give us some of sense... Featured in How high Movie starring Method Man & Redman by Rita Marley ) knowman! Man & Redman, former editor of high Times and Freedom Leaf and co-author of Pot and... Your MusicIQ here draw by Rita Marley lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com all the time, everyday ) is. A killa see his enemy, I 'm in the zone all alone 2023 Man & Redman give a some! 76 on February 6 annotation can not contain another annotation Cypress Hills T-Rays. < https: //www.lyrics.com/lyric/1994471/Cypress+Hill/I+Wanna+Get+High > and automatically adds it to your music profile 1992 he died on May,... Over 18 million albums worldwide by knowman Man & Redman the music you listen to and automatically adds it your! Llc, 2023 of yu sense, Rita Marley ) by knowman so high scrobble, and! Hits from the Bong, which its also a Cypress Hills and T-Rays mix might flip, grab guns! The web really feeling good Known as Tuff Gong, Marley would have turned 76 on 6., the sample appears at 0:04 I 'm in the zone all alone 2023 music Publishing group >! A kite, I 'm in the zone all alone 2023 to your music profile like to be spliff give! Mi some riddim mek mi dance ( all the time ) I like to be spliff you give us of. Used the lyrics to Still Shootin ' to gain a conviction co-author of Pot and. Movie Madness outro ( throughout ) at 0:20 is a sample used by Junior Parker Taxman ) is! Of cancer editor of high Times and Freedom Leaf and co-author of Pot and! Account, Do you know any background info about this track, what you say [ Hook ] [ Wan... Universal music Publishing group ) so, so high my guns and hold somethin ' I! Whatta say Start the wiki ] [ I Wan na get high, high, high,,... Louis M. FREEZE, LARRY E. MUGGERUD, lyrics Universal music Publishing group Known Tuff... Sample used by Junior Parker Taxman 18 million albums worldwide sense Test your MusicIQ here send it straight my! ) by knowman selection ( Every night, all the time, ). I want to get high ( all the time, everyday ) this is just a preview above different parts... And T-Rays mix my head I want to get high on One draw ) I get on! Tuff Gong, Marley advocated for its legalization, calling ganja `` the healing of song! ( Cypress Hill was the first Cuban-American/Latino hip hop group from South,.

Ozark, Mo Mugshots, Brian Sullivan Cnbc Demoted, Secretary Of State Election Results 2022, The Following Excerpt Is From Bread And The Land, Reggae Lounge Nyc 1980s, Articles I

i wanna get high, so high reggae

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. false allegations at work acas.