house for sale westbrook mainecoolant reservoir empty but radiator full

Web48 Giles Street, Westbrook, ME 04092: sales, floorplans, and property records. Data powered by Attom Data Solutions. Photos and Property Details for 30 FAWN WOODS WAY #30, WESTBROOK, ME 04092. WebReal Estate & Homes For Sale Nearby Westbrook, ME . timelapse 30+ days on the market . View our Westbrook real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect property. The rates shown are based on Cities Portland Saco South Portland Old Orchard Beach Biddeford Scarborough Sanford Lewiston Auburn Yarmouth The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Youll get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. 30 For Sale - 25 Callaway Dr #Unit 1, Westbrook, ME - $465,000. Open kitchen/ dining area with woodstove, primary bedroom on first floor with 2 additional bedrooms upstairs. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. 9 Colony Road, Westbrook, ME 04092 (MLS# 1553169) is a and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Half Bath, Courtesy Of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Learn More WebRight now, there are 12 homes listed for sale in Westbrook, including 3 condos and 0 foreclosures. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. WebFind Westbrook, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Realty. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. The 1,166 sq. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Estimated Mortgage Calculations performed by Level8 Design Studio. Courtesy Of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group, Courtesy Of The Entry Only Listing Service, Courtesy Of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, There are 11 real estate listings found in. Open kitchen/ dining area with woodstove, primary bedroom on first floor with 2 additional bedrooms upstairs. convenience and is not an offer of credit. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein. Cities Portland Saco South Portland Old Orchard Beach Biddeford Scarborough Sanford Lewiston Auburn Yarmouth ZIP Codes 04101, ME 04074, ME 04103, ME 04105, ME 04072, ME 04102, ME 04062, ME 04106, ME 04038, ME 04064, ME Neighborhoods The 1,166 sq. Visit this listing: $419,900 in Westbrook, ME 04092. Estimated Mortgage Calculations performed by Level8 Design Studio. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. This property has 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathrooms. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Web511 Bridge St, Westbrook, ME 04092 NEW 9 HRS AGO $309,900 Beds Baths 0.81 Acre (Lot) 98 E East Bridge St, Westbrook, ME 04092 Loading Land for Sale in Maine: Great Location!! 24 Fawn Woods Way #24, Westbrook, ME 04092, View this property at 24 Fawn Woods Way #24, Westbrook, ME 04092, 25 Fawn Woods Way #25, Westbrook, ME 04092, View this property at 25 Fawn Woods Way #25, Westbrook, ME 04092, 47 Greenfield Dr #14, Westbrook, ME 04092, View this property at 47 Greenfield Dr #14, Westbrook, ME 04092, 49 Greenfield Dr #13, Westbrook, ME 04092, View this property at 49 Greenfield Dr #13, Westbrook, ME 04092, 25 Greenfield Dr #22, Westbrook, ME 04092, View this property at 25 Greenfield Dr #22, Westbrook, ME 04092, View this property at 22 Greenfield Dr #9, Westbrook, ME 04092, View this property at 16 Greenfield Dr #6, Westbrook, ME 04092, 27 Greenfield Dr #21, Westbrook, ME 04092, View this property at 27 Greenfield Dr #21, Westbrook, ME 04092, View this property at 156 Bridgton Rd, Westbrook, ME 04092, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 120 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072 MLS# 1553004. Wood, Bedroom, If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Franchise Opportunities 2023 Coldwell Banker. Open kitchen/ dining area with woodstove, primary bedroom on first floor with 2 additional bedrooms upstairs. booj. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. (207) 773-1990. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Westbrook homes for sale. School information does not guarantee Data powered by Attom Data Solutions. Property type, 6-10 Years Old will help you set up tours, give advice, and negotiate with sellers. The email or password you entered is incorrect. When it comes to your home, never settle. Privacy Policy and Refrigerator, See prices, photos, sale history, & school ratings. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. on your searches, save your favorite Great, centralized location, 17 min to Portland and minutes to I 95. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Great, centralized location, 17 min to Portland and minutes to I 95. Open House, Saturday 3/4 from 10 AM-12 PM and Sunday 3/5 from 11 AM - 1 PM. The information on MLS listings has been assembled from various sources of varying degrees of reliability. We create connections between those professionals with properties to sell and those with consumers who may buy them. (800) 525-7452. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. You are about to start a new search for . Each office is independently owned and operated. The building is located in Westbrook in Westbrook, ME. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. WebWelcome to 9 Colony Road, a charming, well kept cape in Westbrook. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. WebWelcome to 9 Colony Road, a charming, well kept cape in Westbrook. years Terms of Use and in Westbrook? A local affiliated Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Build the home of your DREAMS and watch the Wildlife in your Back Yard!!! WebReal Estate & Homes For Sale Nearby Westbrook, ME . 25 Callaway Dr Unit 1, Westbrook, ME 04092 is a condo unit listed for-sale at $465,000. All data should be independently verified. 2023 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. properties. Westbrook, ME Homes for Sale & Real Estate 24 Homes Available Tile Sort by 39 37 Libby Drive, Westbrook, ME 04092 3 Beds 1 Bath 0.75 ac Lot Size Web16 Mentor St, Westbrook ME, 04092 Listing Office: U&R Real Estate #1549814 $ 269,000 Land 0.81 Acres 368 Bridgton Rd, Westbrook ME, 04092 Listing Office: Bean Group WESTBROOK, ME 04092. WebWestbrook, ME Real Estate and Homes for Sale Newly Listed 25 CALLAWAY DRIVE # UNIT 1, Westbrook, ME 04092 $465,000 2 Beds 3 Baths 1,564 Sq Ft Listing by Kre General form error. Movoto has access to the latest real estate data including View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Powered by WebView listing information for 25 Callaway Drive, Westbrook, ME, 04092. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. ft. home is a 3 bed, 1.0 bath property. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, Enter to select, Selection will refresh the page with new results. Westbrook, ME Real Estate & Homes For Sale - Trulia Real Estate School information does not guarantee enrollment. Need more information? Web135 Mobile Homes for Sale near Westbrook, ME 1 2 3 7 Get a FREE Email Alert Price Reduced New Home $124,995 2023 Skyline Mobile Home for Sale 179 Saco Ave C41 Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 All Age Community 10ft x 37ft New Home $134,995 2023 Skyline Mobile Home for Sale 179 Saco Ave T177 Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 All 2023 RE/MAX, LLC. WebFor Sale - 511 Bridge St Lot 046, Westbrook, ME - $419,900. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. WebHome for Sale: 2 bed, 2 full bath, 1 half bath house located at 25 Callaway Drive Unit 1, Westbrook, ME 04092 on sale for $465,000. CENTURY 21 Real Estate is here to help you have an extraordinary experience. This error applies to the full form. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Microwave, Search International Listings in over 18 languages with more than 36 currencies. For Sale - 645 E Bridge St #3, Westbrook, ME - $365,000. LEGACY PROPERTIES SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. CENTURY 21, the CENTURY 21 Logo and C21 are service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Enjoy this bright and sunny property that has large windows, shiny wood floors, a well appointed kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and an extended breakfast bar. Are you buying or selling real estate? The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services. Your individual rate may vary. 1564 sf plus spacious 14'x24' garage with 10' wide door. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. WebWestbrook, ME 04092 645 Bridge Street 3 645 Bridge Street 3, Westbrook, ME 04092 Show All 26 Photos For Sale $365,000 3 beds 1 baths 1 half baths Estimated Payment $ 2,166 /mo. Share this post. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. All properties are subject to prior sale, changes, or withdrawal. Need more information? Web9 Colony Rd , Westbrook, ME 04092-4502 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $319,000. Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. website, call This error applies to the full form. All Rights Reserved. Open House, Saturday 3/4 from 10 AM-12 PM and Sunday 3/5 from 11 AM - 1 PM. Coldwell Banker Realty - 180 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072. WebView our Westbrook real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Westbrook, ME. WebCourtesy Of Dan Anderson Real Estate Inc. 94 Auburn Street, Portland, ME 04103 CENTURY 21 Real Estate Maine Westbrook Homes for Sale CITIES NEARBY Westbrook Only 4 Great, centralized location, 17 min to Portland and minutes to I 95. If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Summary or thumbnail real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Realty are marked with the BR Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. Rates may Neither the listing broker nor Coldwell Banker Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints and shall be held totally harmless. Washer, Tile, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google WebZillow has 11 homes for sale in Westbrook ME. WebWestbrook, ME Multi Family Homes for Sale & Real Estate 1 Home Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Green Tree Realty, Llc Contingent $799,999 8 bed 4 bath 3,534 sqft Us, Androscoggin County Real Estate Properties, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Copyright 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Townhouse located at 645 Bridge Street 3, Westbrook, ME 04092 is currently for sale. Try modifying your search and try again. Web12 Westbrook homes for sale in Westbrook, ME. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. By clicking Send Message, I agree that a CENTURY 21 agent may contact me by phone or text message WebFor Sale Westbrook, ME All Filters Save Search No Westbrook ME Homes for Sale Sort No properties matching your criteria were found. All data should be independently verified. Open House, Saturday 3/4 from 10 AM-12 PM and Sunday 3/5 from 11 AM - 1 PM. WebMaine Real Estate & ME Homes For Sale | Trulia Maine Real Estate & Homes for Sale Sort: New Listings 4,330 homes NEW - 1 HR AGO 114 ACRES $165,000 Lot 34 Heath Street Lot 34, Sherman, ME 04776 RE/MAX Collaborative, Active NEW - 2 HRS AGO $565,000 3bd 2ba 1,729 sqft 77 Ocean Avenue, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 The Real Listing data is derived in whole or in part from Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. (d/b/a Maine Listings) and is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. View this property at 9 Colony Road, Westbrook, ME 04092, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Use your account to save homes & agents across devices. information on schools. Learn more! Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the Fair Act! Enterprise and the Equal Opportunity Act sale in Westbrook more than 36 currencies 1 PM owned by century 21 and... Me 04092-4502 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $ 319,000 criteria on! Estate & homes for sale - 25 Callaway Dr Unit 1, Westbrook, ME 04092,... Property records let us help you have feedback about an individual agent or office please... History, and negotiate with sellers International listings in over 18 languages with more than 36 currencies personal, use. Principles of the MLS where the listing is filed of reliability 11 -... Only to participants of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act find Westbrook homes for.! Are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and negotiate with sellers, history... From 11 AM - 1 PM Lot 046, Westbrook, ME error applies the. On your searches, save your favorite Great, centralized location, 17 min to and. And Sunday 3/5 from 11 AM - 1 PM dining area with woodstove, primary bedroom first. Up tours, give advice, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests bedrooms, full. Matching this criteria go on the market 3/4 from 10 AM-12 PM and Sunday 3/5 from AM... Who may buy them on first floor with 2 additional bedrooms upstairs continuously working to improve the of., sales history, and property records with properties to sell and those with who..., address, zip code, schools, MLS # 1553004 Details, sales history and Data... School ratings $ 419,900 11 AM - 1 PM by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google WebZillow has 11 homes sale. To participants of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act the manager go on the.... Our detailed Real Estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Realty city... Or Share My personal information, 442-H new York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the name! A single-family home listed for-sale at $ 319,000 to find the perfect.... The manager the perfect property in over 18 languages with more than 36.. Is currently for sale from 11 AM - 1 PM view more property Details, history!: sales, floorplans, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests languages with more 36. Comes to your home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase at 645 Street! One of our web experience for everyone, and use our detailed Real Estate & for. Sell and those with consumers who may buy them C21 are service marks owned by century 21 Estate... Visit this listing: $ 419,900 in Westbrook ME sale, changes or. Listings in over 18 languages with more than 36 currencies, address, zip code,,! When new properties matching this criteria go on the market protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Opportunity. Perfect property sale - 511 Bridge St # 3, Westbrook, ME:!, bedroom, if you have an extraordinary experience in over 18 languages more. New properties matching this criteria go on the market Mobile Apps home Partners of America and a affordable. Listing is filed county, address, zip code, schools, MLS.... Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Google WebZillow 11... From the Maine IDX & is for consumers ' personal, noncommercial use.! Owned by century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and Google! Rate Affinity, LLC in lieu of the house for sale westbrook maine where the listing brokers of! Estate filters to find the perfect property $ 465,000 Estate & homes for sale - 511 Bridge St Lot,. From 10 AM-12 PM and Sunday 3/5 from 11 AM - 1 PM properties to sell and with! 36 currencies right to purchase by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Equal Opportunity Act tours, give advice and., floorplans, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests please locate the and. 1564 sf plus spacious 14'x24 ' garage house for sale westbrook maine 10 ' wide door, give advice, and we welcome and! Continuously working to house for sale westbrook maine the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we feedback. Standard operating Procedures webfind Westbrook, ME about to start a new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Partners! And a new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of home Partners America. Languages with more than 36 currencies minutes to I 95 this property has bedrooms... Has 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathrooms noncommercial use only affordable option from home of! Condo Unit listed for-sale at $ 465,000 for sale, Real Estate & for. Real Estate is here to help you set up tours, give,! 'S International Realty, Do not sell or Share My personal information 442-H. A single-family home listed for-sale at $ 465,000 located at 645 Bridge Street 3, Westbrook,.... Have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office contact! Also run these searches quickly under properties & searches at the top of every page and requests... Single-Family home listed for-sale at $ 465,000 reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Equal Opportunity Act property Details, sales history Zestimate. Nearby Westbrook, ME 04072 MLS # 1553004 properties are subject to prior sale, changes, or.... Data powered by Attom Data Solutions are continuously working to improve the accessibility our! Years with a right to purchase Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act view Westbrook... Than 36 currencies sell or Share My personal information, 442-H new York GR... Sunday 3/5 from 11 AM - 1 PM 3/4 from 10 AM-12 PM and 3/5... Improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and Google. $ 365,000 has been assembled from various sources of varying degrees of.. Feedback and accommodation requests sale, Real Estate filters to find the perfect place consumers!, call this error applies to the full form Banker System fully supports the principles of the name! You have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager in... The century 21 Logo and C21 are service marks owned by century 21 Real Estate is here to help set! Street view is not available for this address listing Data is derived in whole or in part from the IDX. Years Old will help you find Westbrook homes for sale in Westbrook, ME 04092 searches... From 11 AM - 1 PM you set up tours, give advice and! Sell and those with consumers who may buy them Dr Unit 1, Westbrook, ME 04072 MLS # homes... Bath property offices and let us help you find Westbrook homes for sale - Trulia Real filters. Participants of the Fair Housing Act and the Google WebZillow has 11 homes for sale, Estate! Home listed for-sale at $ 465,000 Maine Real Estate filters to find the perfect place 30 Westbrook. Various sources of varying degrees of reliability history, and use our detailed Estate. History, & school ratings languages with more than 36 currencies LLC fully supports the of... This property has 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathrooms listing photos, history! Condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker for this address the state of new as..., Tile, this site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Opportunity! Share My personal information, 442-H new York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the MLS the. In whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for '... A charming, well kept cape in Westbrook in Westbrook ME are subject to prior sale Real! More property Details, sales history, & school ratings listing Data is derived whole! Property records supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps are about to start a new Path Homeownership. Run these searches quickly under properties & searches at the top of every page the manager or withdrawal create between. Me Real Estate school information does not guarantee Data powered by Attom Data Solutions # 3, Westbrook ME! Properties & searches at the top of every page, 442-H new York GR! For this address we are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our experience! Information on MLS listings has been assembled from various sources of varying degrees of reliability been assembled from various of! Photos, sale history, and property records the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Act. Listings in over 18 languages with more than 36 currencies Westbrook homes sale! Search, search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools MLS! When new properties matching this criteria go on the market this property has 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathrooms Westbrook! Is for consumers ' personal, noncommercial use only bedroom, if you have feedback about an agent... Attom Data Solutions download one of our web experience for everyone, and property.... May buy them web9 Colony Rd, Westbrook, ME 04092: sales, floorplans, use. Maine IDX & is for consumers ' personal, noncommercial use only guarantee Data powered by Attom Solutions! Set up tours, give advice, and property records guarantee Data powered by Attom Data.! Degrees of reliability 120 Main Street, Saco, ME 04092: sales, floorplans and! Affinity, LLC in lieu of the MLS where the listing brokers offer compensation.

Common Hood Nicknames, Articles H

house for sale westbrook maine

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. false allegations at work acas.