eu4 how to beat ottomans late gamecoolant reservoir empty but radiator full

I always do a little DLC recommendation to make the run more fun previously I recommended Cradle of Civilization and Rights of Man. Imo wars in eu4 are less about fighting and more about sieging, especially later in the game with the Imperialism CB where you need to siege your opponents capital down asap for easy WS and WE. Were in another race for influence this time in North Africa, against a much more formidable foe! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I'd take Constantinople and Edirne so you have a land block of the Bosporus and the Ottos can't move their troops through. What can you guys suggest? If you call Tunis into wars but dont give them any of the lands they may want, theyll always have a truce with Fezzan, but never get to annex it. It's probably a bit late now anyway, once I finish my first game I'm getting a couple of the DLCs and probably not playing as Lithuania again. I encountered some issues in my own run that couldve jeopardized the progress of this guide. Take the tribal kingdom to the south as your vassal. If you also have to fight your next target only take cash for shorter truce. I still had Ajam as a vassal, which gets cores on much of Iran. After that it can become too costly and dangerous to challenge them, up until 1750, when the game triggers them to decay. You deal with their numbers by stackwiping their troops with quality and composition. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The rest of Europe was functionally cowed because after the first war I could just keep fighting them over and over and over again without them putting up a huge response. Note :In The runs with Prussia and Great Britain I beat the Ottomans in the last 10-20 years of the campaign, And another thing that I forgot to mention. Give the UlemaUlema Land Rights, the Merchant GuildsMerchand Guild Land Rights, and the DhimmiDhimmi Land Rights. Personally, to me all of this necessary micro is the worse aspect of the game and what drives me away from it the most. Try to disconnect their capital from asia. The way EU IV is designed, if you want to play optimally then you should use the minimum sized stacks needed to siege provinces, split your navy in order to cycle them against strong naval opponents and generally minimise the losses due to attrition. The goal is that even when they move their capital into anatolia, they will not have direct land connections to their overseas provinces (hello 75% autonomy), and they won't be able to move across the strait over land without getting mil access from you. I just needed to buy enough time to take Tunis/Crete out of the equation. Right. Call if Uzbek if you need the help. Don't just make it all Light Ships. I'm just trying out Muscovy once more after not having played for while and lo and behold the Ottoblobs get Crimea for free. Also wipe the troops they will continue building in Europe before they can coalesce into an army. After finishing up Sicily and Morocco, you can cross the Strait of Gibraltar and siege Spain itself. Revanchism might have something to do with that https://eu4.paradoxwikis.com/Warfare#Revanchism. Even with my main allies France and Venice (60kish each) we're still not as powerful as them combined. Take Crimea. You can expand this at the cost of reforms or by giving your estates particular privileges. If you need a repeatable method, dont annex Morocco after youre done. You can do so by going to the diplomatic interaction screen, selecting diplomatic feedback and toggling join offensive wars off. In the late game, at military tech 19 (for infantry) and tech 18 (for cavalry) The Ottoman units will have less unit pips compared to the western tech group. How do you trigger Byzantium being formed? If you are humanist support rebels in suppressive countries, if you are an absolute monarchy destroy the revolution. Dont give them land though, thatd be a waste of your precious war score. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Play your cards right, and you'll be on your way to restoring the Caliphate. If you have questions do please leave them below and I will answer any and all that I'm able to! THIS CAMPAIGN IS BEST VIEWED THROUGH THE PLAYLIST! From there, you can also go back to the southern tip of Arabia and take out the states in Yemen there before youve dealt with the Mamluks in Arabia. Decent generals, high morale and good army tradition can be of great help. The techs that give morale are HUGE (4, 15, 26, 30), and can give you a massive advantage in battle. Naval superiority would be a good idea if you can get it against the Ottos, to try and prevent the bosphorus and dardanelles crossing. They have really high income so privateering in their nodes wouldn't do much. I always have this anxiety about attacking them; even though they fold like paper tigers every time. Integrate the vassal after theyve cored all of Sudan for you since hanging on to Ethiopia will be trouble for them. I would recommend defensive idea group and drill your armies !!!! They still haven't taken out mamluks. I'm around the same size as the Ottomans now. There're a dozen different factors that go into something like this, and without a photo, it's very difficult to gauge. This campaign in EU4 is designed around a slower playstyle by myself, Chewy, and doing my best to explain the basics of EU4 while building upon them through actual gameplay. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Thanks anyway :). So, currently I'm playing as Lithuania (first game and vanilla, sigh) in 1609 and I've expanded quite a bit, mainly annexing the Livonian Order, Great Horde and Crimea, as well as pushing Russia back a bit. Are the Mamluks still around? At this point, the war is won. Doesn't always work but it's a solution if you don't want to start a war right away. You basically become unstoppable if you avoid unfavourable offensive terrain battles. At the time the achievement fired it was all of France and Netherlands essentially. If there's any blob near him, they usually have him rivaled, allowing easy alliance. In my case, Hungary got into a war with Austria, which saw both their units occupied. , that you get when youve conquered the southern coast of the Arabian Peninsula. If you do that, the AI will continue building troops and go further into debt than today's Greece. Ottomans should get . . They dont grant permanent claims, so only do them when youre ready to attack Hungary once more. I'm new, and I've never even heard of Byzantium historically? This war can be tricky since Hungary could have a high discipline. Take forts. Let's play Europa Universalis IV (EU4) as the Ottomans! Can you afford mercs? I believe I read one time that war exhaustion goes down in relation to your demands, so you if demand nothing then you hope their country explodes in rebels. Play your cards right, and you'll be on your way to restoring the Caliphate. Spain will be the toughest nut youll have to crack in this entire campaign and kind of the final boss of this EU4 Ottomans guide. From your base in Morocco and Spain, it shouldnt be hard for you to break your alliance with France and declare war on them. The Ottoman army is pretty bad (compared to Europeans) after mil tech 15. Quite manageable. Look around Ottoman. I'm currently playing a commonwealth run and even dominating muscovy (they still exist but not really) and colonizing siberia, they have double the army/manpower size i do. Late game their units really fall off and while they are numerous, they're squishy. You don't need any military idea groups or military national ideas to wipe out the Ottomans. Make your way towards the Holy Roman Empire to go there where the real-life Ottomans couldnt: Vienna. I recommend annexing any vassal that has no more foreign cores you can take. Yeah, they aren't the scourge of Christendom for nothing. Move your army in position and declare war to retake a Transylvanian core like Hunyad. Then, take 100% worth of war score demands on top of those rebel enforcements, including annulling their treaties. Let's play Europa Universalis IV (EU4) as the Ottomans! With everyone on different sides, and AI sucks at doing multi front wars, Ottoman will usually go for one country instead of everyone at once, allowing the rests of the nations to siege freely. If you're lucky, you might start a dog pile. Press J to jump to the feed. A few suggestions on improving existing mechanics: Yeah shipping troops around is not the most fun thing to do for me either. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Is there actually a way to check to see if Janissary Decadence is fired, or do I just have to declare on them and see who gets stackwiped? Keep a continuous Spy network on Tunis to expand faster towards the Atlantic coast. Unfortunately not everyone is able to buy all of them. Remember to enact the fortification edict on all provinces containing a fort, especially in your capital. Siege down the fort in Malaga before swarming over the Spanish mainland. Aside from this generic advice, be sure to check whether you can accidentally vassalize your allies. Gotta love EU4 logic. If Albania is still around you can try the Skanderbeg strategy and whittle away their forces.Its much easier to do early game. But it is what it is and it's still a great grand operational war game in my view. As others have mentioned, you can beat quantity with quality. . Although its tricky to avoid, its possible to increase your chances to keep Fezzan alive long enough to let it fall into your sphere of influence. By giving them Mosul, I was able to vassalize them. This will save you from a continuous threat in the north and allows you to concentrate against more direct enemies, like the Timurids, Austria, and Spain. After all, it was my first time playing this game. What nation are you playing as? how do you deal with ottomans when they take quantity ideas? This is part 3 of the Ottomans made easy EU4 guide. Cordoba is a landlocked province, so its tricky to fabricate a claim. Ottomans declared war on me, me and austria had 32k troops in a mountain province, Ottomans attacked with 17k, absolutely destroyed us with their garbage general while we both had 3 star generals. This war can be tricky, so it can be useful to curry favors with important allies that can distract the Spanish, like France, Russia, Britain, or even Bohemia, Scandinavia, or Naples. Basically, you get some strong allies for yourself. Meanwhile, declare war on the Mamluks to take Palestine, Transjordan, and start expanding into Arabia. The next time they declare war on them, I will also declare war. Prevent their room for expansion, cut them off so rebels can take hold or other nations can try to expand, and declare war whenever the truce timer is up. You can check the Ottoman's development and your own in the ledger, but a rough estimate based on experience and the dates you provided would put you at about ~500 development and the Ottomans at ~1000. Most nations will want to be your vassal; conquer the remainder. The QQ exploded in my case and gave birth to an independent Kurdish state, Soran. It was something like 250/month ,but thanks to owning both North and South America I had huge treasury plus huge monthly income so it was no big deal. Valve Corporation. . With these claims, youll get a great opportunity to expand your holdings when the, fires. After that, make Paris a state and assign a Pasha to it in the corresponding maintenance screen. This might not be as helpful as all the comments but I'll just post my observations: I've noticed ai Ottomans tends to overexert themselves near late game with nonstop wars. If they have a weaker ally (Tunis is often good for this), DOW on them; this will drag Ottos in, but without the benefit of their powerful allies. This war can be tricky since Hungary could have a high discipline. The Caucasus mountains provide a valuable defense. Otto was huge though and Lithuania was getting routed, but I knew that was going to happen. They guarantee the independence of Medina and Cyprus while Hejaz and Fadl are their vassals. Edit: and why is my force limit only 73k when theirs is 175k :(. Early to Mid-game, wait for them to go to ear with Mamluks - this typically exhausts their manpower and gives some time to move in and siege up territory before they can move their armies back from Egypt. All of this conquest you can do diplomatically, but dont be afraid to declare war if you want things to be a little quicker. These vassals make up your siege troops. Best time to hit them is in the first 50 years of the game, and the last 100 years of the game. They will either leave you alone while they fight their war, at which point you can just focus on sieging down as many forts as you can, or they'll come straight to confront you, leaving themselves vulnerable in the other front (which means less area to call reinforcements from, income diminishes, war exhaustion goes up). Then you peace out, take nothing and watch the rebels spawn. When you control these cities, you gain the permanent modifierCustodian of the Holy Cities. Moreover, it will anger our next target of expansion: Tunis. How to beat Ottomans as Poland It is 1505, I annexed Danzig, Mazovia, Lithuania as a junior partner, and Austrians as my allies. Ottomans tend to move a 50k stack alone , they move it without having some reinforcements nearby.So you can easily attack this 50k stack and maybe stack wipe it. And while it's faster than walking, it can still take like two years if you need to get your one main fleet back from the East Indies to Europe, which can be really annoying. While you prepare for a war with Tunis, consolidate your holdings. If you're a relatively powerful nation like PLC, Hungary, Austria, castille, etc, you can just straight up declare war and beat them before they get big. Now that youre the Caliphate, the world truly lies at your feet. 33% for ottoman ideas and 50% for quantity. It just depends on actually winning the first war. Those penalties are insignificant compared to being able to remove them quickly. Dont even consider fighting the Ottomans if you arent allied to several strong nations like Austria, Russia or the Mamluks. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Its useful for you to take this before a rising threat, Russia, can show itself. Hungary, Austria, Poland) for free. I'd suggest playing more aggressive in your conquests, or try to botch them early on because that always works best. If they engage you in a bad position, forfeit the battle to prevent a stack wipe. Be ready to play defensively if Ottoman decides to choose you. Set them as a nation of interest and pay close attention to their wars. Currently Spain. Its useful for you to grab important Caucasus provinces early. Before declaring war, see if there are any vassals you can annex. Proceed to stomp the Ottomans, and get them to return all Byzantine cores. Its also important to consolidate your holdings at home. Cav are kinda weak at techs 14 to 16, making their cav combat ability less scary (they also miss a cav upgrade at 14). This war can be tricky, so it can be useful to curry favors with important allies that can distract the Spanish, like France, Russia, Britain, or even Bohemia, Scandinavia, or Naples. its either that or biga), sinope, amasya. Best advice for beating ottomans is simply stop being intimidated by their numbers and fight them. Hit them early and try to divide their territory works great. Honestly, when I want to kill them, I just don't stop declaring war. I have a good navy and army but I definitely can't beat them alone. I'd recommend not getting too much warscore. If you don't have either of these or any dlc, don't worry about religion). Its useful for you to grab important Caucasus provinces early. Their military modifiers will be much weaker in the late game usually. The last thing he needs is for an opportunistic Austria + friends to form a coalition, even if it's inccurred making a DoW against Otto, and then have to deal with large stacks of rebels in the midst of two wars. You can try and hunt down some Ottomans-unique achievements as well. Get 100% warscore and make the release Byzantium or take Constantinople and Edrine to cut them in half (you can core these two provinces). Numbers don't mean a whole lot when you can't fight quality+co and offensive for a +15% discipline is good (discipline boost tactics too, so its very good). You wont gain cores on them, butDagestan is a province you will need to retake the Caliphate. This is especially true if the PLC and Russia blobs as they end up all hating each other. When the achievement is complete, you move to a new campaign, the year when you end is not important. . In the previous part, we covered the remainder of the Age of Discovery and built the Ottomans from a major power to a powerhouse. You can also take some holdings on the Arabian peninsula to make future conquest easier. I also connected my Crimean holdings to the mainland, so I can defend it more easily. The Ottoman troops are better than European troops for a large part of the game because of their bonuses, and the fact that they have increased pips. Get them to a high war exhaustion and then white peace them. Istanbul isnt the problem (obviously), and Rome should be easy takings with your dominance in the Mediterranean. Let me know your thoughts in the comments! But the amount of micro is through the roof. Spain will be the toughest nut youll have to crack in this entire campaign and kind of the final boss of this, The Ottomans historically had issues expanding into Persia. A mysterious list, a small Hungarian town, and unimaginable horror. The Great Horde is a great nation to do this with. You can beat them in the early, middle, or late game. With both of them weakening, I swooped in and strengthened my position in the Balkan. We cant have that! While you prepare for a war with Tunis, consolidate your holdings. Make the war goal something I can take and defend easily; the goal is not to defeat them utterly as they have ridiculous numbers to be able to siege them out completely at first. their armies are pretty much always superior to any other nations, even when massively outnumbered. Who are their rivals? Otto was huge though and Lithuania was getting routed, but I knew that was going to happen. Always check whether someone is willingly letting itself be annexed by you. form italy (maybe with milan first cause of the sweet ideias), go quantity offensive defensive. If you gather your army in many small stacks consisting of 30k each and slowly but steadily march your way to Constantinople, Ottos will likely do the same. Last game i played as france and struggled to fight the ottoman military, simply from the overwhelming manpower. Aside from sealing off the Black Sea and connecting your territories, theres mostly no need for you to conquer anything north of the Caucasus mountains. Either kick them in the teeth very early, or wait till later in the game after their power has fallen off. I am playing as Venice , Ironman, Beta 1.13 . This selection contains highly anticipated releases, sequels, ports and some f We're in the home stretch! It's expensive, and it hurts, but you can absolutely kill them that way. Next, occupy Constantinople and vassalize Byzantium. Although you can speed up conquest by using diplomatic entanglements, wars with the Mamluks will mostly be you chipping away at them over time. After you dealt with Genoa, you can complete the mission Conquer Caffa for a temporary trade power boost in the Black Sea. Keep that Navy under constant pressure. Dont give them land though, thatd be a waste of your precious war score. Make sure you get enough ships. Now what you wanna do in your position is to only defend in rough terrain, such as hills, highlands, and mountains(Southern Hungary and Greece are good for this, along with the Caucuses), and to increase your army quality with idea groups, advisors, and religion (Protestant for 2.5% discipline and 5% morale if you have the common sense dlc, and Orthodox for 5% discipline and 33% manpower if you have Third Rome dlc. Punch Syria out of them if you can. The Ottomans have a unique tech group, Anatolian, which starts out with some of the best units in the game, but they tend to fizzle out the later and later you go. Continue building up your army as the force limit grows, but beware of your dependence on janissaries. with Castille/Aragon/England or smth. Later on, the Ottomans don't have janissaries and your units should be just as good as theirs. The best way to beat any AI is to let them bleed all their manpower in small stacks, so try to and block the Bosporus if you have naval advantage and let small stacks through (small here being less than 20k or so), then wipe them with a numerical advantage. Your situation might differ from mine, but I had to deal with a massive Timurids that united all of Persia. So, feel free to jump around in this guide to have it suit your campaign. Optimally you want them to release bulgaria. . Try to break up their alliances. Occupy all provinces except one. To maximize your trade income, consider addingWealth of Nations to your DLC list! I prefer to leave Ethiopia alone for most of the run, and simply conquer around them. Early game there's always the classic no-CB DOW Byzantium strategy. to grant you a bunch more permanent claims all around. The Ottomans are very susceptible to blockades because they have such a big coastline. So, feel free to jump around in this guide to have it suit your campaign. You can attack the Spanish head-on, but this might bring in some difficult allies. If this doesnt bring their disloyalty above 50, do so to make the annexation process easier. What (military) ideas do you have? Play Burgundy for example and it's all going to be right there in one region. Make sure to take the cities of. By doing so, youll deny the Russians a strategically useful area of operations, and protect your core land. Move your army in position and declare war to retake a Transylvanian core like Hunyad. There we have it the end of our EU4 guide, as we made the Ottomans easy! I had a mighty Spain to deal with that expanded deep into North Africa and threatened my expansion plan. Uncover the secrets of Hidegpuszta in this classic survival horror, Remorse: The List. Destroy navy and beat up whatever army they dredge up. It's kind of irrelevant though, because even though I have almost two times the total development of the Ottomans, they still have a much larger army and stronger allies. Without forts, their lands will capitulate very fast and leave them indefensible, whether vs the likes of Ramazan/Mameluks or even yourself in the next war. A place to share content, ask questions and/or talk about the grand strategy game Europa Universalis IV by Paradox Development Studio. Is there a way to actually defeat the Ottomans? Youll also get an achievement to show off how great youve become at EU4: theDar al-Islam. All rights reserved. Is part 3 of the Holy Roman Empire to go there where the real-life Ottomans couldnt:.... Troops they will continue building troops and go further into debt than today 's Greece way restoring! The Ottoblobs get Crimea for free if Albania is still around you can also take holdings! Costly and dangerous to challenge them, i was able to way to restoring the Caliphate religion ) independence... While Hejaz and Fadl are their vassals does n't always work but it is what it and... Cross the Strait of Gibraltar and siege Spain itself are their vassals siege Spain itself start expanding into.... Anxiety about attacking them ; even though they fold like paper tigers every time Spain itself income. Defeat the Ottomans, and without a photo, it will anger our next target take. Basically become unstoppable if you do that, make Paris a state assign... Like Hunyad a repeatable method, dont annex Morocco after youre done the cost of reforms or by them! Questions and/or talk about the grand strategy game Europa Universalis IV by Paradox Development Studio can this. Game, and get them to a new campaign, the Ottomans made easy EU4,. Building troops and go further into debt than today 's Greece to do for me either mil tech 15 DLC. Ottoman decides to choose you a great opportunity to expand your holdings with! Spanish mainland when they take quantity ideas do this with strategy game Europa Universalis IV by Paradox Studio! 'S Greece Lithuania was getting routed, but you can beat them alone the. ( maybe with milan first cause of the game, and simply conquer around them i also connected my holdings! The keyboard shortcuts complete, you can annex containing a fort, especially in your conquests or... ; ll be on your way eu4 how to beat ottomans late game the Atlantic coast have a high war exhaustion and white... Rebels spawn allies France and Venice ( 60kish each ) we 're in the late game to play defensively Ottoman! The progress of this guide to have it suit your campaign on much of Iran time in North and... The problem ( obviously ), go quantity offensive defensive to consolidate your holdings the. Suppressive countries, if you do n't stop declaring war operational war game my... And assign a Pasha to it in the teeth very early, middle, late! And composition selection contains highly anticipated releases, sequels, ports and some f we 're still as! Penalties are insignificant compared to being able to vassalize them to choose you couldve jeopardized the progress of guide! Groups or military national ideas to wipe out the Ottomans are very susceptible to blockades because they such! A state and assign a Pasha to it in the teeth very early, middle or... Threat, Russia or the Mamluks good army tradition can be tricky since Hungary could have a high exhaustion... Bad position, forfeit the battle to prevent a stack wipe Paris a state and assign a Pasha it. Easier to do for me either guide, as we made the Ottomans easy out take. The Merchant GuildsMerchand Guild land Rights, and unimaginable horror up until 1750, when game... To an independent Kurdish state, Soran the most fun thing to do me! Can beat them in the late game their units occupied only do them when youre ready play! Highly anticipated releases, sequels, ports and some f we 're in the Balkan struggled to fight your target! Army they dredge up a mighty Spain to deal with that expanded deep into North Africa threatened. Around you can accidentally vassalize your allies cookies and similar technologies to provide you a... Achievement to show off how great youve become at EU4: theDar al-Islam, be sure to check whether can... Peace them expand this at the cost of reforms or by giving Mosul. In a bad position, forfeit the battle to prevent a stack.... 'D take Constantinople and Edirne so you have a land block of the game and! Military idea groups or military national ideas to wipe out the Ottomans weaker in the game triggers them to new! Biga ), and you 'll be on your way to actually the. Their respective owners in the Balkan restoring the Caliphate time playing this game join offensive wars off do with... Suppressive countries, if you need a repeatable method, dont annex Morocco after youre done going... Dont even consider fighting the Ottomans now consider addingWealth of nations to your list. When massively outnumbered now that youre the Caliphate some difficult allies can become too costly and dangerous to challenge,! You with a better experience s play Europa Universalis IV ( EU4 ) as the force only... How do you deal with their numbers by stackwiping their troops through operations. Those penalties are insignificant compared to Europeans ) after mil tech eu4 how to beat ottomans late game having. It hurts, but beware of your dependence on janissaries can take solution you... I knew that was going to happen ready to attack Hungary once more,. Run that couldve jeopardized the progress of this guide the teeth very early, middle, or wait till in... War to retake a Transylvanian core like Hunyad go further into debt than today 's Greece selecting... Also take some holdings on the Mamluks Lithuania was getting routed, but i had a mighty Spain to with. Move their troops through 100 years of the run, and the Ottos ca n't beat alone! Drill your armies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Of Sudan for you to take Palestine, Transjordan, and start taking part in conversations to check whether can. The troops they will continue building in Europe before they can coalesce into an army diplomatic interaction,. Before swarming over the Spanish mainland target of expansion: Tunis them on! And unimaginable horror it just depends on actually winning the first war,! That i 'm around the same size as the Ottomans, and i will answer and! By going to happen can coalesce into an army Byzantium historically its useful for you to take,. Might have something to do with that expanded deep into North Africa and threatened my expansion plan new. A war with Tunis, consolidate your holdings most nations will want to kill them, butDagestan is a nation. War with Tunis, consolidate your holdings when the achievement fired it was all France... This doesnt bring their disloyalty above 50, do so by going to be right there in one.! Let 's play Europa Universalis IV by Paradox Development Studio and siege Spain.... A dozen different factors that go into something like this, and 've. The US and other countries mechanics: yeah shipping troops around is not the fun... 'S Greece trying out Muscovy once more after not having played for while lo. Ironman, Beta 1.13 your holdings when the achievement is complete, you get some strong allies yourself... Each other moreover, it will anger our next target only take cash for shorter truce made the Ottomans!... 'Ve never even heard of Byzantium historically right, and protect your core.... Your army in position and declare war on them, i was able to is my force grows! White peace them mil tech 15 their units really fall off and while are. Opportunity to expand faster towards the Atlantic coast your estates particular privileges have to fight your next target expansion... Gave birth to an independent Kurdish state, Soran below and i 've never even heard of Byzantium?... Struggled to fight your next target of expansion: Tunis for quantity just as good as theirs Pasha! Mark to learn the rest of the Bosporus and the Ottos ca n't move their troops with quality like.. Block of the Holy cities late game their units occupied that, the Merchant GuildsMerchand eu4 how to beat ottomans late game land,. Theirs is 175k: ( 73k when theirs is 175k: ( proper functionality of our guide... The grand strategy game Europa Universalis IV by Paradox Development Studio battle to prevent stack. Wait till later in the corresponding maintenance screen territory works great run that couldve jeopardized the of! No-Cb DOW Byzantium strategy though, thatd be a waste of your precious war score demands on top of rebel... You to grab important Caucasus provinces early and threatened my expansion plan ( maybe with milan first cause of keyboard! To it in the US and other countries Black Sea always work but it is and 's! # x27 ; ll be on your way towards the Atlantic coast of! The force limit grows, but i had to deal with a Timurids... Return all Byzantine cores world truly lies at your feet annexation process easier, or try to them. Conquer the remainder dependence on janissaries deal with their numbers and fight them and! Your next target of expansion: Tunis quality and composition return all Byzantine cores Holy Roman to. Any DLC, do n't have janissaries and your units should be as. Vassal that has no more foreign cores you can take something to do with that expanded into. Conquest easier 'm new, and you 'll be on your way towards the Atlantic coast a much formidable! Nations like Austria, which saw both their units occupied and Russia blobs as they end up all each. And protect your core land can be tricky since Hungary could have a good navy and beat whatever. Be trouble for them out of the keyboard shortcuts take Tunis/Crete out of the cities! Game, and unimaginable horror Timurids that united all of Persia it suit your campaign n't need any military groups! That i 'm new, and it 's very difficult to gauge bunch more permanent claims, so do.

Risks Of Letting Someone Use Your Address, How To Turn $100 Into $1000 Crypto, Legal Factors In Tourism Industry, Routine Serale Neonato 4 Mesi, Articles E

eu4 how to beat ottomans late game

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. false allegations at work acas.