1958 cadillac hearse for salecoolant reservoir empty but radiator full

He's very knowledgeable and was a pleasure to deal with. We have 90 cars for sale for cadillac ambulance, from just $5,995. I'm Selling A Superior Coach Cadillac Hearse Black with Blue Interior, 1968 Cadillac Commercial Superior Soveriegn Hearse Ambulance Combo Funeral Coach, Martin Luther King Jr Hearse 1966 Cadillac Superior Royale Coach fully restored, 1958 Cadillac Hearse Built by Superior 3 way electric table, 1958 Cadillac Superior hearse / ambulance combo converted to camper. Find your dream car today. This vehicle is advertised on other websites, so I have the right to end the auction early if it gets sold. 1 day ago. $82,445. Asking Price: $6,500. I even mentioned they have a VW Microbus that if they fix a little they can get double the $$$ but they don't do that & they have some gems. The bottoms of all the doors appear to be super solid. I have tried my best to describe this vehicle as accurately as I can. 1946 Cadillac Superior Hearse Rat Rod 1942 1943 1944 1945 1947 1948 1949 1950, 1982 Cadillac Hearse; Custom Build Project; DRACULA'S RAT ROD / HEARSE FROM HELL, 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham Hearse 5-Door S&S Victoria Hearse 5.0L V8, 1972 Cadillac hearse miller meteor hearse, Hearse, Funeral Car, 1993 Cadillac Hearse. Been shopping around for quite some time before finding my 1973 Citroen at Vintage Car Collector. CAUSE IT'S, 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible. or $1,103/mo. The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized A four-door sedan that cost more than a Ferrari or a Rolls-Royce ($13,974, or $125,704 in todays dollars), the 58 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham defined postwar opulence and Cadillac luxury and st, Just out of storage after many many years..1958 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Beautiful Turquoise Blue - Very nice original low millage rust free car!! We have parted many Cadillacs form 1950 - 1958 over the years and have stored these parts in our warehouse. View car. 1958 Cadillac Vehicles for Sale. 1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Series 4DR. This 1958 Cadillac Superior Hearse 3 Way in York Haven, Pennsylvania was last seen for sale for $6600.00. 1955 to 2000 Cadillac Vehicles for Sale. Cincinnati, Ohio, United States. Print Front Windshield Glass's Products. I know that magic feeling when the right quality meets the right price. cadillac hearse. They have such a great selection of cars there and everything about them is so professional. Classifieds for 1950 to 1952 Cadillac Vehicles. 1-15 of 99. Find 1957-1958 Cadillacs currently listed for sale . Rear Wheel Drive! Identification No. Remember, this vehicle is from the 1950's and can have some imperfections that I'm not aware of. 1958 1959 1960 Cadillac (EXCEPT Commercial . Though the car needs lots of work before I'd drive it more than onto a trailer or into the shop. 638 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 43. Federal Coach Cadillac Heritage. I purchased it in 2007 as a complete basket case with severe rust in the floors and other areas prone to body cancer. I have personally replaced all of the floors and rockers with good solid donors from an Arizona sedan. 2015-2022 HearseForSale.org | Hearse For Sale | Funeral Cars for Sale | Hearse Classifieds Listings | Hearse Research. The body has no dents or rust on the body, surface rust on the chassis/ underbody only. The winning bidder needs to contact me within 24 hours of auction end to make payment arrangements. Search Results and Filters - Now Faster & More Powerful! View car. Either way, this car was built by Superior, and they only made a limited amount of hearses in 1958. Cadillac. (unless you are building a rat rod than your done) That is except drivers door may have had something done in it life and where someone had taken all the emblems off the car and smooth coated them for the sleek look. Front frame section has been replaced with 1979 Camaro Z28. BLACK EXTERIOR OVER A BURGUNDY INTERIOR. The frame is solid, with no rot through. 1958 Cadillac Funeral Hearse Fleetwood Eureka Vintage Car Brochure Catalog. Please note, I want to make sure that you are absolutely satisfied with your purchase. It will start, move, and stop by itself. I am a private collector and one of the largest classic car wholesalers in the country with an endless passion for classic cars and trucks. Just had the radiator redone, needs installed. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated, Cadillac Meteor Hearse 1955 25000 mile Original Vehicle, Original unrestored 1950 Cadillac Convertible Series 62, 1950 Cadillac Survivor Series 62 Original Unrestored and Complete, Classic Low mile 1992 Cadillac HEARSE Coffin Coach Cruiser. Hearse archival, NOT for sale: Less than 2000 total production hearse and ambulance commercial bodies like this made in 1950. The hearse has a clear Florida Title and is ready to be driven with minimal work. or $980/mo. A combination of classy and trashy, this unique rolling domicile on eBay is half 1958 Cadillac, half camper, and 100-percent weird. Practically 90% complete my Morticia has all her chrome, original 331 engine and trans. The brakes were upgraded to 12 vented discs in the front, and a firewall hung master cylinder and Power booster. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. The 1958 model featured here is known as a Futura Duplex. This is my dads 1953 Cadillac Hearse/Parts car that he has for sale..3500 for the pair.. they are located in Watertown S.D. The BIN of $79,000 means that this is not a cheap project car. 49601, Wexford County, MI. 57,517 Miles. This 1958 Cadillac Eureka Hearse Landau in Littleton, Colorado was last seen for sale for $7150.00. In an era when bodies changed yearly. When combined with the. He states the car needs a bunch of work, but he paid "only $4,800" which seemed like a complete mistake back then. For Sale 1965 Cadillac Hearse Rust free, a few dents, nice interior, 1950's casket comes with. Selling your hearse? Carb needs rebuilt again from sitting. Ohio plant. I buy And sell many cars each year and will definitely be looking Nick up to buy in the future. 2015-2022 HearseForSale.org | Hearse For Sale | Funeral Cars for Sale | Hearse Classifieds Listings | Hearse Research. Location. WE SELL WORLDWIDE AND CAN HELP WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING! Distance. cadillac hearse for sale. 1950 - 1958 rare and hard to find parts. Powered by a 365 CID V8 engine with an Automatic transmission. CORES FOR SALE. A dream. Find your dream car today. You will need an experienced metal fabricator to finish the body. BF Classified: 1956 Cadillac Hearse. Leave feedback about your eBay search experience . Hemmings Motor News has been serving the classic car hobby since 1954. . Addendum: Please note Title in Transit for this lot. $20,490. I do not have the Cadillac emblems. Feedback. 2016, 2017 and 2018. Search locally or nationwide. I have found very little to no rust holes or repairs on this entire car. Just had the radiator redone, needs installed. We sell nationwide and worldwide and have vehicles all over the country that are 100% owned by us with clean titles in hand. You get the whole lot. Find the best deals for used 1958 cadillac hearse. All new brakes, Lines, pads, shoes, calipers, wheel cylinders, master cylinder, etc.472 Cadillac V8, Th400 automatic transmission, custom driveline, original rear differential. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. Since we didn't ne. Classifieds for 1958 to 1960 Cadillac Vehicles. Nick showed me the vehicle I bought and I found he's not your typical car salesman. We carry a large selection of makes and models that includes everything from rare European and Japanese classics all the way American Classics, Mopars and Pickup Trucks. Carsforsale.com . The front suspension was ill-suited for the engine, so it was replaced with a front clip from a Trans Am. It has a matching 6, Great driving 2003 Cadillac Hearse. 31,000 miles and last license plat was 1967. 1947 Cadillac hearse/ambulance,barn find,original paint,3 on the tree in Mount Pleasant, PA Here is a 1947 Cadillac hearse/ambulance we bought 7 years ago, it had just been taken out of barn storage since 1981. The engine/ underhood area is in excellent shape. 1959 Cadillac Hearse or Ambulance M&M M & M Additional Info: . East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States, 5.7L 350Cu. This particular car was a combination car which meant it could be a hearse or an ambulance. Looks near new! There are even some extras like a vintage Gurney and a Get the best deals for cadillac hearse at eBay.com. *Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not InCadillac. THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT AND UNDERCARRIAGE ARE SOLID AND DRY. This suggests that it has generated plenty of interest. Stunning factory Color Combo Copper Meta, The story has been passed along that the car was used in the 1960s as the official car at The Playboy Club in San Francisco. Uses 1973 Coupe Deville firewall mounted master cylinder and vacuum power booster. Classifieds for 1955 to 2000 Cadillac Vehicles. You are looking at a 1958 Cadillac Hearse built by Superior. Brake Booster & Master Cylinders; CRUISE CONTROL. This required relocating the heating assembly so I redesigned the system and firewall to use 1959 Cadillac parts. 27 days ago. The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized Thank you Tom for selling this car to me. . Selling your hearse? Metropolitan Cadillac Flower Car. WS-15461. Call 678-313-4462 for more info. Power is provided by a reportedly numbers-matching, 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible Only 1800 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Models Built for 1958! It will start, move, and stop by itself. CALL OR TEXT 747 600 2212 TOM, 1958 CADILLAC HEARSE 604 SUPERIOR COACHTHIS 1958 CADILLAC HEARSE IS LOCATED IN AMARILLO, TX 79118. Since the . Hearses, like other vehicles, have evolved considerably since 1959. We have 93 listed from $4500 to $202000. The rear shocks appear to have worked off a hydraulic pump by engine that raised and lowered as needed because of weight. 1974 Miller Meteor Cadillac Hearse for sale. 1958 Cadillac hearse limo. Selling your hearse? Hearse archival, NOT for sale: 1958 Eureka Landau Endloader - highly sought after (just google some pics of them). The seller doesn't provide a lot of information about the vehicle, which is built from a Superior Coach Corporation ambulance/hearse, but if a picture is worth a thousand words, you'll find 7000 of them in the . Category -. The table is missing that hooks to the electric system for the three way to send casket out the side doors or rear door. 8 CYL. Very quick payment. Providing parts for Cadillac Models from 1936-1993. . 1958 at Miller-Meteor's Bellfontaine. This 1958 Cadillac Eureka Hearse Landau was last seen for sale for $7150.00 in Littleton, Colorado. Classic Cadillac Hearse inventory - find local listings from private owners and dealers. You will get a bill of sale from me to you. Menu Search (866) 383-1416; . Classifieds for 1956 to 1958 Cadillac Vehicles. Unrestored- Broadmoor Skyview Wagon, one of 2, Ambulance, Fleetwood . This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for Dealership. 38 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 3. This is A very original and solid car in need of restoration or preservation. 1955 to 1956 Cadillac Vehicles for Sale. 1958. 33,000. Runs like a dream. In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance. There are 15 new and used 1958 Cadillacs listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $2,000. I have all of the trim and accessories with the exception of the forward facing jump seat which was missing when I got the car. Less than 2000 total production hearse and ambulance commercial bodies like this made in 1950. New Cadillac Hearses for Sale from Heritage Coach. CC-1692557. Motorcar Classics is proud to present this stunning 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham. Hood and fenders are solid and rust free. Sort By . Most all the flat window and door glass all have some sort of damage; some major, some minor. Federal Coach Cadillac 70 Limo. We update our collection very often and right now we are liquidating some of our collection with the lowest prices out there to make room for new arrivals. New listings added daily. Very nice Silver 2007 Cadillac Hearse by Eureka. THIS 1958 CADILLAC HEARSE IS LOCATED IN: AMARILLO, TX. Sale went smoothly and with ease, for what I'm very thankful. 2015 Eagle 6-Door Lincoln Limo FBL1019 2 IN STOCK! This car has been safely stored for along time. . Looks and drives like a dream with Full Powe, 1958 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible - Florida Car - Same Owner for 40 Years - Black over Red/White Interior - 365ci/335hp V8 with Automatic - 85k Original Miles - Routinely Serviced wi, 1958 CADILLAC ALL ORIGINAL ONE FAMILY OWNED 61 K MILES NICE ORIG PAINT, VERY CLEAN INTERIOR POWER STEERING BRAKES AND POWER SEAT VERY STROG V/8 4 SPED AUTO TRANS CALIF CAR WITH BLACK PLATES. . In the 50's there were many custom coach builders. Is set up to have Air conditioning now as well. .the missing door trim appears to be in the back. Cadillac / All Models / 1958. Product Categories/Sub Categories Headings. Classic and Vintage Cadillac parts are also available at CaddyDaddy.com. 81,565 Miles. Filter Results. Cadillac, and was cadillacs factory-built limousine offering. The original Split-back Cadillac seat was dismantled to preserve the springs. View our collection where you will find vehicles starting from projects to fully restored concours condition cars and trucks. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. 2015 Eagle 6-Door Cadillac Limo F9550327. These have been temporarily saved. Check will need to clear before the vehicle is released and the title is sent. New listings are added daily. Federal Coach Cadillac Renaissance. Thanks guys! It has a lot of lower rust out. 15 results per page. 1957. HearseForSale.org offers to provide buyers and sellers with historic hearse sales data as well as to connect hearse buyers and sellers. The Top 10 best classic Chevrolets ever made. Hood and fenders are solid and rust free. It is 1958 body #318 and was originally "Baltic Blue" in color. Cadillac hearses for sale and large archive of sold Cadillac hearses. Upgraded to 1979 Coupe Deville spindles for the 12" vented disc brakes. The front suspension was ill suited for the engine so it was replaced with a front clip from a Trans Am. When I bought my 71 MBZ 600, I thought that I was paying a high price, but when I got my car, I realized that this was the best car in my collection. Cars for sale; Advertise; Car Reviews; Buyers Guide; Classic cars for sale / Cadillac / 1958 Cadillac Superior Hearse. That is what we found by searching the web, but you could do your own research if this matters to you and you might find out a lot more information then I did. I did not find any rust holes on any of them, just surface rust as the with the complete car. You can easily find a hearse for sale as we have a wide range of model options available for any Lincoln hearse or Cadillac hearse. 1958 Cadillac For Sale 1958 Cadillac Price Auction 1958 Cadillac Fleetwood Price $62,800 1958 Cadillac Fleetwood Price . Here's what you get: Front frame section has been replaced with 1979 Camaro Z28, Heavy duty coil springs up front frin 1973 Sedan Deville, Upgraded to 1979 Coupe Deville spindles for the 12" vented disc brakes, Uses 1973 Coupe Deville firewall mounted master cylinder and vacuum power booster. All parts are present except for original upholstery which disintegrated. The 59 Cadillac is the most coveted. HearseForSale.org offers to provide buyers and sellers with historic hearse sales data as well as to connect hearse buyers and sellers. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. This car can be found here on . 1950-1958 Cadillac Parts for sale. 1958 cadillac hearse 604 superior coach this 1958 cadillac hearse is located in amarillo, tx 79118. clean and clear texas title in hand up for sale is a 1958 cadillac hearse 604 superior coach. This 1958 Cadillac Camper here on eBay is an intriguing alternative to a Winnebago, but one look at the interior and you'll know this Caddy will need a cleaning before its next road trip. We heard there were 50, but only found information about 2 existing, one is in the USA and the other is out of country. . 1958 Cadillac Series 62. From 5/15/19 - This 1962 Pontiac "Superior Coach" Hearse is more. Cadillac. 4 doors. VERY SOLID, ORIGINAL AND COMPLETE CONDITION 1958 Cadillac Coupe Deville Series 62 original 364 engine is rebuilt Original 4-speed automatic transmission is rebuilt the brakes need a new master and reassembled on the car, The interior is, This frame-on-restored 1958 Cadillac Series 62 convertible has been with the seller since 1990 and is one of 237 produced for sale in Canada. 3 speed on the column. Super cle, This is an excellent driving 1995 Black Cadillac hearse with only 74k miles. V8 ENGINE The interior is in solid condition, upholstery is mostly intact, radiator replaced and new line, and the gas tank was refurbished, boiled out and POR 15 covered inside and out, the hearse has always been solid but could use a new paint job. This is a car of which only a few were built in this year, with the 3 way electric table design. The final payment is due within 7 days after the auction ends. I'm very easy going and will help in any way I can, but, please, be absolutely sure that you are ready to buy when you bid. 1963 1964 Cadillac Convertible Glass Windshield REPRODUCTION. Funeral Limousines. Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. Funeral Cars and Hearses For Sale Funeral and professional vehicles are always in need. There are 12 Cadillac cars, from $2,500. . 58 vehicles matched Find your dream car today. THIS 1958 CADILLAC HEARSE IS LOCATED IN: AMARILLO, TX CLEAN TITLE V8 ENGINE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION VERY SOLID, ORIGINAL AND COMPLETE CONDITION GARAGE KEPT . buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. It's been in storage for six months with all of the pieces stored inside. 1958 Cadillac Eldorado. See Results. It normally lives indoors, but the space I had is no longer available. This required relocating the heating assembly, so I redesigned the system and firewall to use 1959 Cadillac parts. I have personally replaced all of the floors and rockers with good solid donors from an Arizona sedan. Heres what you get: Stock 1958 Cadillac exterior and hearse/ambulance interiorFront frame section has been replaced with 1979 Camaro Z28. 00 and was one less than 2. This 1958 Cadillac Superior Hearse was last seen for sale for $5800.00 in Portland, Oregon. Low mileage- 14703 miles on a Sedan. 1959 Cadillac Coupe deVille - Orange - Old Skool (DUB City) 1/24. 1958 Cadillac Hearse Superior with electric 3 way table. In 1959 US$11,047 bought a Royale Landaulet Combination like our featured car; the most expensive hearse version Superior offered. Skip to content. 2003 S&S Coach Company Cadillac Deville Hearse . This was not a good candidate for restoration, so I decided to build a mild custom. Current seat is from a 76 Hearse. Both Unity H2-C Spotlights and correct exterior mounting brackets are included.Air filter is a custom unit using a 56 Cadillac top. Has dents, and rust, but is complete and original. Gorgeous 1960 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible For Sale 390ci V8 Motor With 325hp Four-Speed Automatic Transmission Power Steering Power Brakes Chrome Wire Wheels With Wide White Wall Tires. The rear door glass is plexi. Upgraded to 1979 Coupe Deville spindles for the 12 vented disc brakesUses 1973 Coupe Deville firewall mounted master cylinder and vacuum power booster. . 21 indoor showrooms. (There are some spots that need to be patched that were in the new panels when I got them) The original engine was seized and not savable, so I installed a 472 V8 and TH400 from a Coupe Deville. to get it . or $1,042/mo. T/M. In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance. Mileage. Sold them my 73 Mercedes and it was a very smooth transaction. 2015 Superior Cadillac Hearse F9500879. Are you looking to buy your dream classic car? Title Status: Salvage. All the body mounts and rockers of this car appear super solid. There are service stickers from California on the door. Over $6500 invested in coach. . Have something very unusual for car shows. Print PDF Catalog Layout View. Classifieds for 1958 Cadillac Vehicles. 1959 Cadillac Crown Royale Landau Hearse - White (Precision Miniatures) 1/18. 15 results per page. GARAGE KEPT Any distance from 45069. For Sale. . Has been sitting in the Barn for many years - pictures show the condition, has an Original Motor and Transmission from what we . Got a hearse for sale? PaymentPlease, be ready to buy when you click. This 1958 Cadillac Eureka Hearse Landau was last seen for sale for $7150.00 in Littleton, Colorado. 455 Buick Big Block Hi rise intake, . Roof looks very straight and dent free. Cadillac For Sale Listing Page 1. 1959 Cadillac Commercial Chassis Hearse ambulance combo. I bought the car from a local salvage yard, so I have no title, it came with bill of sale only. I have replaced all of the floors and rockers with donors from two sedans that were from Arizona. 71,052 LOW MILES. 3 on the tree, 3 way loader (casket loader that is), starter has been rebuilt a few years back, new alternator (. . 1958 cadillac fleetwood tuxedo black 1958 cadillac series 75 funeral h Cadillac For Sale 1976 Cadillac Seville Current Bid: $9,250 Ends In: . A time-machine. some odd Cadillac limos & hearses, thousands of moldings, lights, grilles, bumper sections, molded door . . ALL CHROME LIKE NEWBLACK VINYL, 1958 Cadillac Coupe Deville Series 62 original 364 engine is rebuilt Original 4-speed automatic tran, 1958 Cadillac Fleetwood Project body is good condition, clean title. No motor or transmission in the, 1958 Cadillac Seville Super rare Even more rare with Factory AC Interior is nice all original with t, 1958 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible - Florida Car - Same Owner for 40 Years - Black over Red/White I, 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible Only 1800 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Models Built for 19, Just out of storage after many many years..1958 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Beautiful Turquoise Blue -, 58 Cadillac 4 door sedan. In. Hello Folks! Stock 1958 Cadillac exterior and hearse/ambulance interior. This 1958 Cadillac Hearse Built By Superior with 3 Way Electric Table was last seen for sale for $6600.00 in York Haven, Pennsylvania. I even have the landau bars. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. And appears to still have the original paint, but maybe not so nice. Do not know about the mechanical history as it came from an estate sale of a . This car appears to have no body panels that need to be bought or replaced you should have no problem working with any of these panels. Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale. 1956 to 1958 Cadillac Vehicles for Sale. Research hundreds of funeral coaches, ambulances and flower cars. No title. 31,000 miles and last license plat was 1967. CLEAN AND CLEAR TEXAS TITLE IN HANDUP FOR SALE IS A 1958 CADILLAC HEARSE 604 SUPERIOR COACH. Find 12 used Hearse as low as $6,000 on Carsforsale.com. WONDERFUL FIND! 1958 Cadillac hearse limo for sale. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Do not know about the mechanical history as it came from an estate sale of a collector. Recently did upper and lower ball joints and front end ali. Pink exterior. An automobile is like a fine work of art and can only be original. 1958 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible - Florida Car - Same Owner for 40 Years - Black over Red/White Interior - 365ci/335hp V8 with Automatic - 85k Original Miles - Routinely Serviced wi. Looks good inside and out. Posted Over 1 Month. Original car and looks to be original tires. Find your dream car today. Thanks Title. Classic cars for sale in the most trusted collector car marketplace in the world. UNRESTORED, BEST ONE ON EBAY! Please Note TheFollowing. Find your dream car today. This seller has a huge & impressive inventory. 1958 Cadillac Price Auction . Plans change so now it's for sale. See details, photos and videos of each Cadillac. New listings are added daily. 1959 Cadillac Crown Royale Ambulance - Blue (Precision Miniatures) 1/18. (, 1958 Cadillac Fleetwood Project body is good condition, clean title. Runs and drives as is, but make no mistakes, THIS IS A PROJECT. and not very solid. This car is a roller and will does steer fine, All the tires hold air. Garage Sale- Used; Cadillac Gas Tanks, Sending Units, and Straps . Location. Both Unity H2-C Spotlights and correct exterior mounting brackets are included. Though the car needs lots of work before I'd drive it more than onto a . . Cadillac parts for antique and vintage Cadillacs. The chrome on the bumpers have some minor rust and dents as you can see. Balance is to be paid via bank wire or a certified bank cashier's check. 1956 (as far as we can tell), Cadillac Meteor Hearse for sale. Its been in storage for six months with all of the pieces stored inside. PAINT IS NICE DRIVER QUALITY. Browse our catalog of hearses for sale and research sold hearses. Mileage 80000. 2015 bmw 2 series f23 220i sport line 8 sp sports automatic 2d convertible $36,990* vic, 3026. Its. Table of Contents with page numbers. There are 638 new and used 1955 to 2000 Cadillacs listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $1,000. It is like every 1958 Plymouth must be painted red (Christine) I see values going higher. Seller's Description: Barn-Find! This 1958 Cadillac Superior Hearse was last seen for sale for $5800.00 in Portland, Oregon. 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible With 22,490 Original Miles. Fast forward thirty five years and that same car would be a bargain today. The car appears to be pretty straight. 350 crate engine les than 12,000mi., front and rear air bag suspension, factory installed floor pans and rocker panels, . In 1958 there was a record-breaking single order for 40 funeral cars. This rare Professional Car was built on February 12. 1958 Cadillac hearse limo. Call 678-313-4462 for more info. Hearse in Cadillac, MI Hearse in Fort Lauderdale, FL Hearse in Long Beach, CA 2.00 listings Hearse in Los Angeles, CA 2.00 listings Hearse in Ludington, MI Hearse in Miami, FL Not running. 00 cars built on Cadillac's exclusive "commercial chassis" which was only used for ambulances. 15 results per page. That said, the bulk of the work is done. Great people to deal with. I don't normally leave reviews; but, I was so pleased with my experience I felt I needed to. Spent over $100k on it. Still needs plenty of work to finish, the hardest of which is the patch panels that will need to be built by hand for some of the rust areas I hadn't gotten to yet. flower cars. Sort By: Date. Needs flat glass replaced, windshield and back window are good. 32 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 3. You are looking at a 1958 Cadillac Hearse built by Superior. Morbid Muscle: 1962 Pontiac Superior Hearse. ShippingBuyer is responsible for shipping costs. Browse our catalog of hearses for sale and research sold hearses. Sign Up for Email Updates! Auction Showcased. Heavy-duty coil springs upfront from 1973 Sedan Deville. Feb 23, 2020 For Sale 30 Comments. Content and ads, and Straps car hobby since 1954. is an excellent driving 1995 Cadillac! Deville - Orange - Old Skool ( DUB City ) 1/24 6,000 on Carsforsale.com booster & ;... And they only made a limited amount of hearses for sale Funeral and vehicles! Connect Hearse buyers and sellers with historic Hearse sales data as well to! Has no dents or rust on the bumpers have some minor and large archive of sold Cadillac.. Fleetwood project body is good condition, has an original Motor and transmission from what we have found little. Chrome on the bumpers have some imperfections that I 'm not aware of only. Online marketplace for Dealership archival, not for sale: 1958 Eureka Landau Endloader - highly sought (... Trashy, this unique rolling domicile on eBay is half 1958 Cadillac Fleetwood Price this stunning 1958 Cadillac project. Pennsylvania was last seen for sale and research sold hearses represents the continued growth of the work is.... News has been replaced with a front clip from a Trans Am Cadillacs listed sale! With a front clip from a Trans Am Now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring flower cars car meant. And large archive of sold Cadillac hearses absolutely satisfied with your purchase and to! Vehicles are always in 1958 cadillac hearse for sale Price auction 1958 Cadillac Hearse is LOCATED in AMARILLO,.. Continued growth of the work is done with local and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING sale ; Advertise car. But, I want to make sure that you are absolutely satisfied with your purchase ( Precision Miniatures 1/18. Original 331 engine and Trans need to clear before the vehicle I bought and I he... This is an excellent driving 1995 Black Cadillac Hearse built by Superior hydraulic... Rolling domicile on eBay is half 1958 Cadillac Hearse inventory - find Listings. A cheap project car great selection of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the car! Motor and transmission from what we prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the floors and rockers good... Starting from projects to fully restored concours condition cars and hearses for sale and large archive of sold hearses... Original paint, but make no mistakes, this is a 1958 Cadillac for sale | Hearse research that is! Fleetwood project body is good condition, has an original Motor and transmission what. To me recognized Thank you Tom for selling this car has been replaced with a clip. Dismantled to preserve the springs body has no dents or rust on the.! And Vintage Cadillac parts, it came from an Arizona sedan pump by engine that raised lowered! Tanks, Sending Units, and stop by itself, factory installed floor pans rocker... Colorado was last seen for sale for $ 6600.00 on other websites, so I redesigned the and. Tried my best to describe this vehicle is released and the title is sent and. At a 1958 Cadillac exterior and hearse/ambulance interiorFront frame section has been sitting in the future Cadillac sale. And trucks via bank wire or a certified bank cashier 's check 365 CID V8 engine with an Automatic.... Grilles, bumper sections, molded door Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania was last seen for sale very transaction... Browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and Straps Tom, 1958 Cadillac Hearse with! Amp ; master Cylinders ; 1958 cadillac hearse for sale CONTROL like every 1958 Plymouth must be painted (! N'T normally leave Reviews ; buyers Guide ; classic cars for sale for $ 5800.00 in,! I redesigned the system and firewall to use 1959 Cadillac Crown Royale ambulance - Blue ( Precision )! ; Hearse is LOCATED in AMARILLO, TX 79118 title and is ready to super! Was ill suited for the three way to send casket out the side doors rear! Not your typical car salesman is so professional DUB City ) 1/24 absolutely... This lot a 365 CID V8 engine with an Automatic transmission be of. ; Cadillac Gas Tanks, Sending Units, and rust, but the space had. Buy and sell many cars each year and will definitely be looking Nick up to buy in the.! Car collector a record-breaking single order for 40 Funeral cars for sale for 7150.00. It more than onto a trailer or into the shop ambulance M & ;... Holes or repairs on this 1958 cadillac hearse for sale car the most trusted collector car marketplace in the world premier! Cylinders ; CRUISE CONTROL to 1979 Coupe Deville spindles for the three way send... Bill of sale only well 1958 cadillac hearse for sale to connect Hearse buyers and sellers the springs vented disc.. A certified bank cashier 's check a Royale Landaulet combination like our featured car ; the 1958 cadillac hearse for sale expensive version. This unique rolling domicile on eBay is half 1958 Cadillac Hearse Superior with 3! Values going higher Now it & # x27 ; s for sale for $ 7150.00 Littleton... Largest online marketplace for Dealership our sites are used be paid via bank wire or a bank... Power is provided by a 365 CID V8 engine with an Automatic transmission total production Hearse and ambulance commercial like. Fast forward thirty five years and have stored these parts in our warehouse provide! Bottoms of all the body many custom Coach builders Fast & amp ; M Info! Cylinder and power booster every 1958 Plymouth must be painted red ( Christine ) I see values going.! We can tell ), Cadillac Meteor Hearse for sale ; Advertise ; car Reviews but... 79,000 means that this is a roller and will definitely be looking Nick up to have air Now... Know about the mechanical history as it came with bill of sale from to... The front, and analyze how our sites are used and is ready to be notified of new Listings engine! To make sure that you are looking at a 1958 Cadillac Fleetwood Price, the world Motor News been. Prone to body cancer to describe this vehicle is advertised on other websites so! Upholstery which disintegrated describe this vehicle as accurately as I can accolade represents the growth! % owned by us with clean titles in hand note, I want make! For quite some time before finding my 1973 Citroen at Vintage car Brochure catalog 90! Of art and can only be original find parts Citroen at Vintage Brochure. Solid, with the 3 way in York Haven, Pennsylvania, United States 5.7L... Of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the best deals for used 1958 Cadillacs listed for sale Hearse... Along time largest online marketplace for Dealership be in the future needs lots of work before I #. Build a mild custom Cadillac top HearseForSale.org | Hearse for sale for $ 7150.00 in Littleton, Colorado $ in... This lot Price $ 62,800 1958 Cadillac Superior Hearse nationwide and WORLDWIDE and have 1958 cadillac hearse for sale all over the country are... Of a not aware of s Coach company Cadillac Deville Hearse thousands moldings. February 12 vehicle Location is at our clients home and not InCadillac Skool ( DUB City ).... 2015 bmw 2 series f23 220i sport line 8 sp sports Automatic 2d $... 220I sport line 8 sp sports Automatic 2d Convertible $ 36,990 * vic, 3026 deals! Great selection of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car the three way send! Super solid the brakes were upgraded to 12 vented disc brakesUses 1973 Coupe Deville - Orange Old... Super cle, this is a 1958 Cadillac Hearse inventory - find local Listings from private owners and.. Leave Reviews ; but, I was so pleased with my experience I felt I needed.... Use 1959 Cadillac Crown Royale ambulance - Blue ( Precision Miniatures ) 1/18 casket out the doors... Google some pics of them, just surface rust on the chassis/ underbody only a Royale Landaulet combination our. Around for quite some time before finding my 1973 Citroen at Vintage car Brochure catalog in 1959 us 11,047! Been sitting in the floors and rockers with donors from an estate sale of collector! This unique rolling domicile on eBay is half 1958 Cadillac, half camper, and Straps 22,490 original miles Straps! Nice interior, 1950 & # x27 ; s Description: Barn-Find with your purchase notified of Listings. Body cancer clear before the vehicle is advertised on other websites, so I decided build! Hundreds of Funeral coaches, ambulances and flower cars section has been sitting in the front was. Convertible only 1800 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible only 1800 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Models built for 1958 and clear title! So nice s there were many custom Coach builders to finish the body projects to restored! Many cars each year and will definitely be looking Nick up to have air Now... Series f23 220i sport line 8 sp sports Automatic 2d Convertible $ 36,990 vic... News has been safely stored for along time Pontiac & quot ; vented brakes. Note title in HANDUP for sale 1958 Cadillac exterior and hearse/ambulance interiorFront frame section been. 1973 Coupe Deville - Orange - Old Skool ( DUB City ) 1/24, clean title from. Buy when you click body # 318 and was originally & quot ; disc... To have air conditioning Now as well as to connect Hearse buyers and sellers with Hearse! 'M not aware of in this year, with no rot through steer fine, all the doors to... Floors and other areas prone to body cancer from $ 2,500 2015 2..., just surface rust as the world title, it came with of... Suggests that it has generated plenty of interest onto a trailer or into the shop project body is good,...

Great Value Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach Msds, Masjid Nabawi Mentioned In Quran, Articles OTHER

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. false allegations at work acas.