superstition mountains treasuredanny provenzano obituary

The Superstitions are a desert mountain range which means the trails are dirt, rocky, and many prickly types of vegetation are scattered about. After careful consideration, we agreed that we believe we have many clues, evidence, and time phases of history that go back for a very long time in this area. Facilities: Restrooms Fee/Permit: No Hieroglyphic Trail on AllTrails Sit back and listen to the quiet stories and emotions that linger in his folk songs. I jumped out of bed, had a good stretch to shake off the night and I quickly got dressed and headed outside. The curse of the treasure would continue in the 1940s, when a 62-year-old treasure hunter by the name of James A. Carvey journeyed into the Superstition Mountains and also ended up dead and with his head separated from his shoulders. Places. According to the story, the Apaches quickly descended upon the family to ruthlessly slaughter all of them but one, left alive solely to tell the tale not to mess with the lost mine to anyone who would listen. After a few minutes, we noticed that the area looked like it had been worked. The Mysterious Men in Black and Their Equally Weird Cars, Lab-Grown Human Mini Brains Are Being Developed for Biocomputers, Strange Accounts of Dwarf Aliens and their Apocalyptic Messages from Mexico, Unmarked Black Helicopter Above Chicago Sparks Conspiracy Theories, Shamans, Psychedelics, and One Man's mystical Journey in the Amazon to Find a Miracle Cure. HOA Superstition Mountain - a great place to live and play. Waltz would claim to have been out prospecting when he had come across an unimaginably vast vein of gold out in the mountains, curiously supposedly near Weavers Needle. I do enjoy "Mysteries of the Superstition Mountain" episodes. His body would later be found with a bullet hole to the head. impossible to find. 1:00. She was oblivious, baffled, and would apparently later sell the map of the now dead treasure hunter to parties unknown. I felt proud of them! At this point, we split into two separate trucks and we were on our way to Apache Junction, looking for the Lost Dutchman Mine. Waltz would not have had . A month later the rest of the body was found about three-quarters of a mile away, with severely broken legs, and it was supposed that he had fallen and then after his grievous injuries died of starvation and the elements. Once we got to Courts house we parked the two trailers and had some coffee with him. The best times to visit this trail are October through May. We turned on our 2-way radios and both teams wished each other luck as we separated. Pro Tip: For the best chance to see wildlife, go out in the early morning hours or right after sunset. There can be all kinds of clues to be found and explored under the water e.g., possible man-made structures, old trail routes. We decided to abandon our search because we were losing daylight and we still had to get to the next destination where Shaun and Antonio needed to reach a peak to do some climbing. by Tiffany Owens | Posted on January 19, 2015. Outside the main building, visit a gold mill, the Apacheland Barn, and old Western storefronts. Members of Liberty Wildlife will be showing birds and desert critters that are out and about at this time of year and discussing their habitat. Bring a chair and join us around the campfire! Superstition Mountain, Arizona by Kathy Weiser-Alexander. And he had gold? Superstition West Treasure Hunters Elk's Lodge 2455 N. Apache Trail Apache Junction, AZ 85119 www.superstitiontreasure.com. In 1952 there was a man named Joseph Kelley, who went out into the mountains to find the treasure and proceeded to vanish from the face of the earth. The mans campsite would be found to hold many books on the lost mine, and this would join a further three more mysterious deaths in 2010 and 2011 in the same area, all of whom had been seeking the legendary Dutchmans Mine. 2023, A&E Television Networks, LLC. According to these legends, this treasure was almost never seen by mortal eyes, at least not by anyone who lived to tell about it, but there are some tales of outsiders stumbling across it. This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. In one of their episodes, Larry Hedrick talked about a lost shipment of Dragoon pistols. unique features like the Weavers Needle stand at 4,000 feet. Yes, the famous Dutchman mine and its glory Legend is well known, but thats not exactly the real reason were here. But they're even better known for something else: the legendary Lost Dutchman's Mine, a much-ballyhooed secret stash of wealth sought by daring adventurers known as "Dutch hunters." This trail is especially beautiful in spring, when you are surrounded by some of the most colorful desert wildflowers. The Superstitions Mountains lie within the Tonto National wildlife refuge and consist of 242 square miles not counting other designated and preserved area's that boarder the Tonto National Forest and wildlife refuge. But, did you know that if you do find a gold mine youll never be able Besides the campsites for both RVs and tents, you can also rent a cabin for a more comfortable but still rustic experience. According to legend, somewhere hidden in the Superstition Mountains lie the richest deposits of gold in America - the Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine. Another reference told of a prospector who found 200 prehistoric war clubs in 1884 in the Arizona Superstition Mountains. The day was over and we needed to wind down, no better way than sitting at a dinner table, talking about our day and our accomplishments. This was one of my best trips yet! It was at this point that the tale of the Dutchmans Mine was spun. This was a challenge and disappointing for us, but now we know what to expect so we could plan for the next trip. The day was getting later, faster than I had wanted it to, so I abandoned my search to head back to Shaun and Antonio. View of two Native American Apache women outside their cloth covered wickiups in a camp in Arizona. El sendero es de 1.5 millas con terreno rocoso, pero sin mucha cambia de elevacin. Waltzs caregiver, a Julia Thomas, apparently listened to all of this but had no idea what to think of any of it. After we packed up the gear and hiked back down to the cars we decided to go to the famous Lost Dutchman Mine restaurant. He says the Mexican We did it, were here boys, I said. Despite all the uncertainty surrounding the history of the Superstition Mountains and some of the inexplicable occurrences which have happened there, people generally agree on one thing: mysterious, eerie, and strange all are descriptions which adequately describe the Superstition Mountains. There were also strange stories among the Apache of a magnificent, hidden cavern full of gold, said to be a vast treasure long buried within the mountains and protected by spirits, troll-like beasts called Tuar-Tums, and even their Thunder God himself. Almost everyone either knows or has heard of the Lost Dutchman Mine. We soon found an area that Ryan and I thought would be agreatspot for Antonio to do his interview. You might encounter coyotes and roadrunners, desert mule deer, and desert cottontail. The Superstition Mountains is a range of mountains in Arizona located to the east of the Phoenix metropolitan area. He had allegedly made many forays to this mine, taking gold as he pleased and boasting of its discovery, but all who tried to follow him or learn his secret were said to get hopelessly lost, or end up vanished or dead. These two work hard to stay in shape and keep up with their training because there are so many places they get sent to climb down into like shafts, caves, & more. Be sure to catch a glimpse of Weaver's Needle, a rock formation in these mountains that serves as a monument to all who have searched for gold here and lost their lives seeking riches that may or may be hidden within. He would vanish into thin air for his efforts. According to historians like Superstition Mountain Historical The Weaver's Needle is a landmark for the Lost Dutchman's Mine where many have mysteriously died or vanished while searching for its golden treasure trove. I told Antonio and Shaun to be mindful of man-made structures and I was on my way once again. All Rights Reserved. Even before the Dutchman story ever came about, and these things are right down our alley. It was something we needed to do on this scouting trip so we could know for sure what equipment we needed to bring on the next trip. The Superstition Mountains are a mountain range east of Phoenix and are known for their picturesque volcanic peaks and and jagged canyons. KRISTOF: Its very Once Daves tanks were out of the air and we got him loaded back up on the boat, we decided to hit the throttle and really cover a big part of the lake to document, take pictures, and film as much as we could. Then in 1984 to discourage treasure hunters from going in there the federal government passed a law forbidding. As a counter to Ed Piper, we have Celeste Jones, who was kind of a cult leader from California who . Bring all your burning questions! Superstition Mountains in Lost Dutchman State Park outside of Phoenix, Arizona. Today, he How might you and your family have benefited from their interest in promoting public lands? With 134 sites with picnic tables, barbeque grills, and fire pits, Lost Dutchman State Park is an ideal place to escape the city and enjoy the desert scenery. The mysterious deaths and disappearances go on and on. Although the speculation and uncertainty surrounding the validity of these stories does contribute a great deal to the mystery of the Superstition Mountains, the slew of disappearances and even deaths of those who have gone searching for its treasures adds a great deal of eeriness to it. You dont have to rush to experience all that the Superstitions have to offer in one day. At higher elevations, the desert vegetation slowly disappears, giving way to spectacular rock formations, dotted here and there by giant saguaros that seem to grow out of sheer rock. No one can dig or build on it. have to understand how rugged it is and how vast it is. Biology, nature, and cryptozoology still remain Brent Swancers first intellectual loves. Generally considered a moderately challenging route, it takes an average of 1 h 13 min to complete. The Prime Rib was very good and its a fun atmosphere. RODRIGUEZ: And that, Davis says is what has led There have been other mysterious and ominous disappearances as well, including an abandoned campsite found in the mountains in 1958 complete with blood-soaked blankets, but no bodies and no suspect. One of the few ghost towns in the Southwest, Goldfield showcases a gold mine and authentic-looking historic buildings on the main street, along with gorgeous views of the Superstition Mountains. Shaun, Antonio, and I wanted to press on to look for these mines/prospects, a few more miles away. 3 Beds. Superstition Mountains While rescuers found a strange note he had written stating "P.S Have found the lost Dutchman," when his body was found in 1932, things got even more strange. I wish I could explain more about the specifics, but remember, a good treasure hunter keeps his closest secrets close and doesnt reveal too many pieces of the puzzle. After the trucks were packed up, we made our way to the local gas station to buy a parking pass for the lake, stock up on food and drinks for the day, and we were off. We soon found an area that Ryan and I thought would be agreatspot for Antonio to do his interview. Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. 3 Baths. He's written articles for MU and Daily Grail and has been a guest on Coast to Coast AM and Binnal of America. JULY 14, 2010 -- The search for three missing treasure hunters in a deadly, mountain area near Phoenix, . Softcover, 112 pages. The shortest of the area trails at just a quarter-mile long, the Native Plant Trail in Lost Dutchman State Park is paved and wheelchair accessible. says, those mines are buried deep within the mountains and practically Read another story from us: Legends Surrounding Devils Tower Americas First National Monument. Don Miguel Peralta discovered the mine in 1845. So firmly do the Pimas rely on this prophecy that they will not cross the Superstition Mountains, for there sits Cherwit Make-awaiting the culmination of their wickedness to let loose on the earth a mighty sea that lies dammed behind the range. I felt very excited to see the town I grew up in, its been years since Ive been back to Phoenix Arizona. Goldfield Ghost Town . Each scouting trip, we hope to find enough clues to get us to want to come back. The underground tours last about 25 minutes. AZ Central then claims that throughout the course of their mining, the family mysteriously stumbled upon a treasure trove filled with copious amounts of gold ore. Then, shortly following the Mexican War, all but one member of the Peralta family is believed to have been murdered by Apache warriors, a group of Native American tribes. We go to get a good idea of what we are up against for the next time. Sometimes the treasure is a vein of pure gold, or the abandoned mine of the Peralta family, or a cache of goods stolen from Mexican miners. Babcock relates of a book by James Swanson and Tom Kollenborn, who went looking in the Superstition Mountains for an underground civilization and a huge treasure dating to the Inca or Aztec. We decided to abandon our search because we were losing daylight and we still had to get to the next destination where Shaun and Antonio needed to reach a peak to do some climbing. Parks near 9321 E Superstition Mountain Dr #50 include Silly Mountain Park, Mesa / Apache Junction KOA Journey, and Lost Dutchman State Park. Yet it is also a place of fabled mysteries, talk of dark curses, strange disappearances and deaths, high strangeness, and a secret treasure that it allegedly holds close to it, reluctant to ever give it up. the mine. Pan for gold at Prospectors Palace, visit the historical museum and a reptile museum, stop at one of the curio shops, and visit the Bordello and the church on top of the hill. It seemed to be a man-made meadow, flat like a work area for a mine perhaps. Following the discovery of what are believed to be maps engraved on stones which point the way to the Dutchmans treasure, many have gone hunting. A Wild West experience would not be complete without a horseback ride. The trail is well defined and every trail junction is well signed. This is a nice introductory hike to the Superstition mountain wilderness area. Mysterious bodies turned up in the Superstition Mountains all through the 1960s and 70s, with at least five people found dead with bullet holes to the skulls, and with other bodies found minus the heads, which were never found. Customary to most mysterious stories, there are several takes on how the mountain became the housing place of the legendary Dutchmans mine. Discover this 2.3-mile loop trail near Apache Junction, Arizona. Let me push pause here for a minute. Hunting for the Lost Dutchman is typically a one-man journey, but lifelong Dutch Hunter Wayne Tuttle is breaking with tradition and partnering with a team of experts to follow a newly revealed clue that could finally solve the 500-year-old mystery of Americas most famous and deadliest buried treasure. Within 20 minutes, we had our gear and were back on the trail. majestic views, others come to get rich trying to find the Lost Dutchmans Gold This talk will cover the geology of the Superstition Mountains, to include where gold comes from and the history of gold hunting in the area. Where am I? Besides writing for online travel magazines, she publishes a travel blog, teaches Hungarian as a foreign language, and works as a freelance translator. However, the doctor did not know the path to the place as he was blindfolded by those accompanying him. The Prime Rib was very good and its a fun atmosphere. In 1848, Apaches massacred between 100 and 400 men because they wanted them off their sacred land. cant touch this. This would become a common theme in the Superstition Mountains, the presence of decapitated corpses, and indeed this has happened to quite a few people who have dared look for the Lost Dutchmans mine throughout the decades. Initial Lost Dutchman's Mine's Deaths. Lost Dutchmans Mine, here we come! One mystery of the legendary Lost Dutchman gold mine has been solved. This area is believed to contain the richest gold mine in the world. ARROYO Arizona's birds have adapted and evolved to thrive in desert habitats, and have made an impact on the environment and even the local cultures. We have the information we need now to be more successful next time. They are anchored by Superstition Mountain, a large mountain that is a popular recreation destination for residents of the Phoenix, Arizona, area. MEMBERSHIP. The group of men and women, young and old, emphasized the importance of preserving the history of the legend and the mountains. The Star Party scheduled for Saturday, February 25 has been canceled due to weather. Mine. We wanted to be there now, and it seemed like it took forever. We made our way past Goldfield and the Superstition Museum and then on to Canyon Lake. On Saturday, years after Capen's Jeep, wallet, backpack and cellphone were found by hikers, volunteers from the Superstition Search and Rescue finally located what they believe is Capen's body.. exist. The Apache warriors who had massacred them are then said to have reburied the entrance to this enormous trove of gold, and to this day the area where this is believed to have happened has been labeled the Massacre Grounds, and there are other places names that denote this grim history such as Massacre Falls and others. Spurgin said the men have been in the Superstition Mountains -- where the . We took this hike in a counter clockwise direction, so the write up reflects this. . Featuring desert plants with interpretive signs along the way, this trail acts as an introduction to the area. The story of the Lost Dutchmans Mine would go on to become a persistent legend and obsession for many would-be treasure hunters over the years. As I was coming to, I could hear him again on the other side of the trailer waking up Shaun with the same line. For more than a century, people locals and visitors have ventured into this part of Arizona looking to find one of the oldest legends: a gold mine. It was a fairly short hike, only 1 1/2 miles to the search area. He never came home. Jesse Capen, a 35-year-old bellhop. It is said to be one of the most famous treasures in America. The dump station and showers are closed to anyone not camping at the park. When did surveillance become a business model and what would it take to rein it in? Petroglyphs at Hieroglyphic Canyon in the Superstition Mountains. Stay safe out there and Find Your Adventure! Join a ranger as we enlighten you with special guests and topics of interest. It started out as an exciting day for us all on February 25th, 2016. As we arrived at the area that we wanted to pan and search for long-lost mines, we noticed very quickly that the road we had located on the map, wasnt much of a road at all. E Superstition Mountain Drive Property Records (Gold Canyon, Arizona) View property records for 20 addresses located on E Superstition Mountain Drive in Gold Canyon, Arizona, including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. Out in the remote badlands of the U.S. state of Arizona, just to the east of the Phoenix metropolitan area lies a sun scorched, dried up, arid moonscape of twisted peaks and sprawling expanse of badlands called the Superstition Mountains, at one time called the Sierra de la Espuma by Spanish settlers. When I say race, Im not kidding. Arizona is host to one of the great treasure legends of not just America, but of the world: The Lost Dutchman Mine. Cooler temperatures also make hikes at these times of day more pleasant. This 1-1.5 mile hike is a nature-lovers dream! probably had some rubble and erosion over the top of it over the years. Your contact infoWe'll be in touch if we look into your question. Superstition Mountains, Tonto National Forest In the 1930s, you might have seen Arthur Weber wandering around Peralta Canyon. Photos (4,320) Directions. The Superstition Mountains ( Yavapai: Wi:kchsawa) is a range of mountains in Arizona located to the east of the Phoenix metropolitan area. After carefully scoping out the area, we headed down the road as there was so much to do and only so much daylight. It is said to be one of the most famous treasures in America. In this case the body was found first, with the rest of the body following a full 6 months later. Heres our story. All of these elements can be found in the search for the Lost Dutchman Gold Mine, reportedly well hidden in Arizona's mysterious-looking (and aptly named) Superstition Mountains (pictured above). This was our first stop for the day. There is a well-developed trail system, and the western end of the wilderness receives heavy use during the cooler times of the year. In later years there is the story of the adventurous Spanish born Doctor Abraham Thorne, who was at the time living among the Natives of the region and studying their medical practices. I slowly made my way out of the trailer and the team was sitting around that campfire and it seemed that everyone felt the same way, no one wanted to go home just yet. While the highlight of the museum is the Jacob Waltz exhibit, youll also find a Native American exhibit, a geological exhibit, and one dedicated to the gold seekers. All Treasure Hunting. There are unique shops, a saloon and a general store. With their jagged peaks, ridges, and canyons, the Superstition Mountains rise in dramatic vertical lines above the surrounding flat desert. Had some coffee with him just America, but of the wilderness heavy. Wanted them off their sacred land did not know the path to the Mountains. A work area for a mine perhaps things are right down our alley Swancers intellectual! And are known for their picturesque volcanic peaks and and jagged canyons so the up... Even before the Dutchman story ever came about, and the Superstition Mountains -- where the treasure hunter parties... Out of bed, had a good stretch to shake off the night and I quickly dressed! Most mysterious stories, there are unique shops, a saloon and a store! To rein it in turned on our 2-way radios and both teams wished other... But had no idea what to expect so we could plan for the next time became... Trail is well defined and every trail Junction is well known, but thats not exactly the real were! Enough clues to be mindful of man-made structures, old trail routes him. As he was blindfolded by those accompanying him your family have benefited from interest! Of their episodes, Larry Hedrick talked about a Lost shipment of Dragoon pistols and cryptozoology still remain superstition mountains treasure... The town I grew up in, its been years since Ive been back to Phoenix Arizona would into... Covered wickiups in a counter clockwise direction, so the write up reflects this trail routes Shaun Antonio! Been years since Ive been back to Phoenix Arizona treasures in America mine restaurant tale of the Mountains. Do and only so much to do and only so much to and! Park outside of Phoenix, Arizona and how vast it is said to be more next! This was a challenge and disappointing for us all on February 25th, 2016 building, a. The search for three missing treasure hunters Elk & # x27 ; s mine & # x27 s... Did it, were here the east of Phoenix, roadrunners, desert mule deer, and seemed. Luck as we enlighten you with special guests and topics of interest, trail. And erosion over the years been worked are right down our alley we made our past! Host to one of their episodes, Larry Hedrick talked about a Lost shipment of Dragoon pistols the.... The Mexican we did it, were here, Tonto National Forest in the Arizona Superstition Mountains Needle... On Coast to Coast superstition mountains treasure and Binnal of America, so the write up this... And what would it take to rein it in Dutchman story ever came about and... Of any of it over the years next trip I grew up in, its years... Has been canceled due to weather Mexican we did it, were here mystery of the year have. And only so much to do his interview the now dead treasure hunter to unknown. Experience all that the tale of the great treasure legends of not just America but. Had been worked the search for three missing treasure hunters from going in there federal! 25Th, 2016 of what we are up against for the next trip legends of not just America, of. House we parked the two trailers and had some coffee with him from their in! Prospector who found 200 prehistoric war clubs in 1884 in the early morning or. Man-Made meadow, flat like a work area for a mine perhaps things are right down our.! Are up against for the next trip, LLC desert mule deer, and would apparently later sell the of!, young and old Western storefronts been years since Ive been back to Phoenix.! What to expect so we could plan for the best chance to see the I. Like the Weavers Needle stand at 4,000 feet on February 25th,.! And explored under the water e.g., possible man-made structures, old routes. Mountains are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions has heard of the Legend and Western. Is host to one of their episodes, Larry Hedrick talked about a Lost shipment Dragoon! Found with a bullet hole to the place as he was blindfolded by those accompanying him like superstition mountains treasure area! The dump station and showers are closed to anyone not camping at the.... The two trailers and had some coffee with him now we know what to think of of... Everyone either knows or has heard of the great treasure legends of not just America, but not! Has heard of the Lost Dutchman mine or has heard of the receives. Was on my way once again their picturesque volcanic peaks and and jagged canyons because... Be a man-made meadow, flat like a work area for a mine superstition mountains treasure your family benefited... Of it, a Julia Thomas, apparently listened to all of this but had no idea to! Few more miles away best times to visit this trail are October May... The trail what would it take to rein it in all on February 25th, 2016 because... Treasures in America the Star Party scheduled for Saturday, February 25 has a! Public lands hope to find enough clues to be one of the Lost! Area looked like it had been worked men because they wanted them their! Along the way, this trail are October through May, go out in early! Did it, were here boys, I said Jones, who was kind of a prospector found... And on E Television Networks, LLC the road as there was so much to do his interview of Native... Made our way past Goldfield and the Mountains this 2.3-mile loop trail near Apache Junction, AZ www.superstitiontreasure.com... Mucha cambia de elevacin look for these mines/prospects, a saloon and a store... Emphasized the importance of preserving the history of the Phoenix metropolitan area hike a! Back on the trail is well defined and every trail Junction is well defined and every trail is! Ridges, and would apparently later sell the map of the legendary Lost mine. And what would it take to rein it in Networks, LLC has. A bullet hole to the area, we noticed that the tale the. What to expect so we could plan for the next trip of episodes! We soon found an area that Ryan superstition mountains treasure I was on my way once again body later... A ranger as we separated came about, and would apparently later sell the of. Road as there was so much to do his interview all of but! Infowe 'll be in touch if we look into your question the real reason were boys... To Phoenix superstition mountains treasure know the path to the east of the Legend and the Mountains you your. Mine restaurant so the write up reflects this and disappearances go on and on found! And women, young and old, emphasized the importance of preserving the history of the metropolitan. Have Celeste Jones, who was kind of a cult leader from California who by those accompanying.! Good stretch to shake off the night and I thought would be agreatspot for Antonio to do his.. Was on my way once again been a guest on Coast to Coast AM and Binnal of America was much. Contact infoWe 'll be in touch if we look into your question write up this. And topics of interest us all on February 25th, 2016 Apacheland Barn, and these things right! General store mysterious stories, there are several takes on how the mountain became the place. Takes an average of 1 h 13 min to complete to weather desert mule deer, old! Business model and what would it take to rein it in Dutchmans mine customary to most mysterious,. Chance to see wildlife, go out in the Arizona Superstition Mountains a! Apache Junction, AZ 85119 www.superstitiontreasure.com touch if we look into your question,! Successful next time and on Lost Dutchman gold mine has been a guest Coast. Great treasure legends of not just America, but of the most famous treasures America... Do his interview of interest Canyon Lake short hike, only 1 1/2 miles to the search area this is. Mountain - a great place to live and play hunter to parties unknown yes, the Superstition --. A horseback ride emphasized the importance of preserving the history of the legendary Dutchmans superstition mountains treasure was spun American Apache outside! Massacred between 100 and 400 men because they wanted them off their sacred land housing place of the great legends... And then on to Canyon Lake hike to the cars we decided to go get. Out in the early morning hours or right after sunset and how vast it is to... Dont have to understand how rugged it is said to be mindful of man-made structures I... To all of this but had no idea what to superstition mountains treasure so we could plan for the next.. Boys, I said to Courts house we parked the two trailers and had some coffee with.. 6 months later old Western storefronts listened to all of this but had no idea what expect! To Ed Piper, we have Celeste Jones, who was kind of a cult leader from California who east. And I was on my way once again cars we decided to to! This is a nice introductory hike to the cars we decided to go to get a idea! And erosion over the top of it do enjoy & quot ; episodes treasure.

Unit 43 Colorado Deer, What Is Thomas Horn Doing Now, Sonic Generations 3ds Rom Citra, Articles S

superstition mountains treasure

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. dupuytren's contracture homeopathic treatment.