silverstone general admission tipsdanny provenzano obituary

I am looking to take my elderly dad to his first ever (and prob his last as getting on) F1 at Silverstone. What is the best area? 1) Vale is the biggest General Admission area and is close to Club corner, the final corner, which is perfect for qualifying as drivers push at the end of the lap for pole position. HS Diploma General. Ive got GA tickets so planning on taking a camp chair. so may have an improved view anyway. So glad i stumbled on your website, very informative, Ive read many of the peoples questions and your answers. We had General Admission weekend entrance tickets, me my wife and our 4 year old son. Hi I am thinking of seeing my first ever British grand prix in 2017. Great to hear you are coming to the British Grand Prix this year. Looking at the uncovered grandstand seats. The great news is that, apart from the T1, Village B Enclosure, and Club Silverstone, General Admission ticket holders have roaming access to all the grandstands for Friday P1 and P2 sessions. Enjoy! You can add them to our Facebook page or do you have a Flickr or Google Plus account? Budget (<500): The General Admission areas at Silverstone are very good these days, offering lots of excellent vantage points around the circuit, as well as roving access to most of the grandstands on Friday. We have a budget of up to 1500.00 for us both, what can i get for that? Hi Simon: Gary. 4) Please read our public transport info here: https://www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/public-transport. Great racing action and a couple of good bumps!! So the perspective of F1 speed isnt great but you do get a huge viewing angle allowing you to see a lot of the circuit. Also where would you recommend is the best place to camp? See the view from your seat at Silverstone Circuit., page 1. Harry. Id recommend contacting the re-seller you purchased them through to check your options. Youll still have a blast on the National Pits Straight rest assured. E-tickets via email for most events. but with it being my first time at Silverstone im unsure how it all works. 3 Becketts corner. https://www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/where-to-sit-at-silverstone/woodcote, hi, whats your opinion on stowe A and B in comparison to woodcote i cant decide between the three where to buy tickets for my husband and his father who would love to see overtaking. The event programme will list the last re-entry times for each day. Includes access to general admission viewing areas, entertainment zones and concerts. You must make sure the gate staff scan your ticket on the way out, and then again on the way back in. You literally just get to see the cars go past you at full speed and that is it. My boyfriend got us both general admission tickets for Silverstone this year as an Xmas present (Sunday only). Marta. The Vale section between Stowe and Club corner is massive and allows you to see the cars battle into the last few corners, as well as ducking onto the pit lane. I hope the sun shines for you all. 02. Thanks. If you are dead-set on getting set up at your favourite spot then its probably worth paying the extra for one of these tickets at the time ok booking your tickets. My plan is to use friday and sat as a roaming reccy of the track and find a spot for sunday then get there early on race day. (Adult) Stowe is still quite good and gives you a wide field of view. Or, the next option for just 20 each more we could get the option of either Copse A, B or C, or Stowe A, B or C, with Silver tickets. I am on a tight budget and assume the only viable/realistic option is to purchase general admission tickets. Smoking and vaping is allowed in the open general admission areas at Silverstone. Top tip is get in early, F1 fans no the best spots and arrive very early to get them! Again get there early to get the best view. The unauthorised resale of a ticket generally leads to the ticket becoming invalid. Im looking at village but what would you suggest I will spend about 200 ish pounds of us 2 adults and 150 ish for our son. Copse corner use to be the first turn on the Silverstone circuit, but is now turn 9 after the circuit was updated a couple of years ago and the pit complex was moved. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Silverstone f1 general admission ticket Friday to Sunday. what would people advise we take to the track? Thanks Simon! How many do you need, 2? Hi Dave! Have fun. Please contact us if you would like to use our content. with a GA ticket will I get a chance to sit down on an actual chair? Top of the list are the essentials. Theres an area in front of Vale (next to CLub) for General Admission tickets. 2) What time the practise & qualifying sessions start on Saturday? Hi Tony, Check out our guide to Copse here.. https://www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/where-to-sit-at-silverstone/copse. Last year I had general admission and I was at the Farm Curve, and in 2011 I think i was at Stowe Corner. Would you put Vale as the best GA spot? Hello, its my first time at silverstone and was just wondering a few things. The atmosphere around there is usually very good and the cars will be showing off all that horsepower in front of you. See our posts on Becketts and Chapel corners for more info on where to sit, stand and spectate from. Ear plugs or ear defenders, especially for young kids, Small cushion (equally useful on grandstand seats), Refillable water bottle usually there are taps near the toilet areas. OP- Don't blame you wanting a hotel- I'm not a camper either, but it does mean you have to compromise. Formula 1 Aramco British Grand Prix. Youll also have the pit lane entrance in front of you and be close to the podium celebrations which are situated at club corner. So if you could help with the below queries, it would be great. Hi Simon Did 2013 @ Farm Curve, were sat up top. British Grand Prix Start Time. These can sometimes double up quite well as seats. Without traction control, drivers have to play with the throttle and not be too eager otherwise the back of the car will start to slide out. A couple of my favourite spots include Vale, Becketts and Farm Curve. The bus leaves from Silverstone, Car Park West 4 at 17:00 on the Sunday and 16:30 on the Saturday. Child tickets are available - under 10s go free. Its about precision and definitely about bravery! Also check-out Beckets and Village. as we arent there to check out the track/vantage points earlier in the weekend, where would people say the best spot is? First Grand Prix: 1950 Circuit Length: 5.891 km Race distance: 306.198 km Number of laps: 52 Turns: 18 Lap Record: 1:27.097 Max Verstappen (2020) Because that was something we really wanted to see but werent sure whether you could or not! Just the Sunday race. If youd like to see the start and finish and have a view of the pits, try The International Pits Straight, although some of the best tickets have sold out already. Have a great time. 1. +44 20 3984 9372. You will need to be up early on race day to make sure you secure the best spots. Its a tricky corner to get right with the potential to lose lots of time rather high. Check out our Where to Sit Guide for more information. A 6-pack of beer, however, will be fine. Tell us about it! Superb. Being row O this of course means you are in the 15th row back. I received my tickets and for sunday Gp i am seating IN D 0328 international pit straight can you please show me on a map where would i be seating as coming over from Australia. General Admission tickets at Silverstone are the cheapest way to get access to the Formula One British Grand Prix. Or would Block 2 B0465 be better for seeing the corner, podium and the pit. Either you get to see all the entertainment but one of you doesn't drink as you have a car or you can both drink but not see all the entertainment. Many of the designated GA viewing areas at Silverstone are located directly in front of the grandstands, closer to the action. A Vale ticket (grandstand in general), in that way, is better than GA? STATUS. Grandstands have been installed along the majority of the length of the pit straight, in a place where previously only a few general admission fans may watch the race from. As with all motor races, the competition takes place over the weekend starting from Sunday. Instead plan to spend another couple of hours enjoying the live music, concerts and after parties. Thanks. The toilets are shared by general admission and grandstand customers. More tips on where to watch at Silverstone. Video taken from the terrace at Luffield corner during the start of the FIA Formula One race at Silverstone.All rights belong to Formula One Management (FOM). 1986 - 1989. . Is there an open pit lane walk on a thursday at Silverstone as with some other european tracks? Just use common sense. Im considering Village, Luffield, Woodcote, Stowe, Vale, and Copse, but which are the best for a mix of both overtaking possibilities, as well as seeing the cars at speed (either on approach or departing a corner)? 2. Of all the Silverstone general admission tips on this page this is probably the #1 tip! Arriving at enormous speed after two flat out corners, the drivers have to pick a braking point whilst coming from the right hand side to the left hand side of the circuit. (3 Day General Admission tickets) It look slike the general concensus is do your home work and scout the track on the fri/saturday and get there early doors on Sun. Is row O really far back? Unfortunately bikes are no longer allow inside the venue for the Silverstone F1. 2 hours away) Free delivery for many products. The car will drift wide on the exit but youll notice the cars launching themselves to the opposite side of the circuit to set themselves up for The Loop corner which leads onto the essential Wellington Straight. The first race was hosted here in 1948 making our circuit 70 years old. Take an fm radio so you can tune into silverstone radio for the 5 Live coverage (helps you understand what's going on). On Sunday, the day of the race, they opened at 6:30am. The Park and Ride bus service will drop you just outside the Luffield entrance and from here the closest grandstands are Luffield, Abbey and International Pit Straight. I was looking at place to sit and I think I like club corner with the podium and all but is it a good place to sit? We will update the site as soon as we hear back from the operators. No more questions, just a quick thanks for the reply, great help. Im not sure exactly where youll be sitting but these stands are well positioned and not a long way back from the circuit so Im sure youll enjoy the race. The event guarantee covers you in case of cancellation. Just worried row B would be restricted view with fencing. Hi Neil, Theres not a lot in it really both have good views. many thanks. Check out the Vale section which has a large General Admission enclosure and is situated between Stowe and Club Corner. Take a camp chair, forget about blanket. It looks like youre in Block 1 the closest stand to International Pit Straight. Hi Stacy, Im sorry to say Im a bit biased and would choose F1 over MotoGP. Watching from Copse corner is awesome because you get to see how well the down force works on the modern Formula 1 car. These are fine and there are some great views. In the current circuit configuration, it is the last corner before the start/finish line. Hope this helps and please keep in touch wed love to hear from you on the day. It IS expensive at Silverstone for everything!! Home silverstone general admission tips. Were bringing a motor home but hadnt thought much about budget. THURSDAY PIT WALK I have CC1 O seats. If youre looking for Sunday only tickets you will be able to buy seats in Copse C and the National Pit Straight. FORMULA 1 CRYPTO.COM MIAMI GRAND PRIX 2023. Disabled view from Luffield what is that like? The keenest of the F1 fans know exactly where to go and it will be difficult to beat them to the prime spots!! Is general admission at Silverstone worth it? Hello I am very excited to be going to my first F1 a week today. There is an offer on band 5:Luffield A, is this better then band 11 vale and band 11 Stowe, I was thinking about the cover too. I am visiting for the first time this year and have no idea what tickets to buy Neil. Our Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/enterF1. just realised all GA areas cost the same depending on day, ignore that part! Im booking tickets for my husband and his father. Yep as you say GA tickets are for all areas. Thank you so much, and do enjoy the big race a the weekend! Be the first through the gates with our Fast Track entry, or bag your Inner Track access, as well as our official after parties, make sure you have everything you need to maximise your experience. If you buy through the F1 ticket re-sellers on our site its best to request the block at time of booking. my budget is max 275 where do you think would be best I was considering farm curve and club A but I am unsure if they are any good at all for overtaking never mind better. Im looking at Stowe grandstands and wondering if front row seats are a bonus or if I should try get higher numbers and seats further up the stand? British F1 GP 2023 - Sunday Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom. If you would stay in a place like Weedon, what is the best recommendation for getting to the track on race day. HelloThank you for such good information. Im sure hell be very happy with whatever you decide. SHOP. If you are quick off the mark and get in to the circuit early, you can blag some great viewing spots. Our F1 Silverstone tickets range from General Admission until premium grandstand seating (single or multi day). International will give them a better view of the start/finish and looks over the pits. Any other suggestions you have would be great! Weve never been before, and so want to understand the seating options a little more before spending a lot of money. Have been to Silverstone before with my Dad and sat at Club, which was great, but I am thinking of going with a friend this year (2015) and so we are on a much tighter budget (we are 17 and 18) and so I am not sure which tickets to buy! ). Compare General Admission prices at Silverstone Circuit from official sellers for British Grand Prix. Is Club section 1 the nearest part of Club to the start straight? There are a number of bars dotted around the site that will also be selling alcohol. Here's some tips on where to stand: The exit to Copse is good - real impression of speed. There is plenty of space in the main grandstand to see the drivers roar down the pit straight, as well as a handy spot of covered seating at the first turn (Abbey Youll also have the pit lane entrance in front of you and be close to the podium celebrations which are situated at club corner. Posted 19 June 2012 - 15:16. hello, like a few people here, this years Silverstone 2012 grand prix will be my first. 1, You can book a mega bus to and from Silverstone. Going for the weekend to get the full experience. I am disabled and my hubby looks after me and our twins so I wanted it to be perfect He is a huge Valentino Rossi Fan and I did not have time to research also I was doing a charity event at midday yesterday so I had to buy tickets on my phone and I am now worried I have got wrong tickets. I would very much appreciate your opinion on this. The Podium is in view from Club, but Club A is the furthest of the stands from the podium. I wouldnt rule out Vale either. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2022 enterF1.com. Hi, I am looking at buying weekend GA tickets however I have a very bad back and cannot stand for long. As far as I can recall these are standing tickets and I am now concerned I have made a mistake and I should book for seating in a stand. Thanks for the feedback. Was thinking of potentially Farm Band 9? How about a hotel at the circuit! I think at a push I could afford 400 per head, but if that will not secure seats at club corner, where would you suggest next being best? Snoozebox Silverstone Reviews, Hi Simon, is the British Grand Prix for 2016 July 10 or June 26. I have been organising a surprise for my hubby 40th since sept was all researched and booked at donnington only for the change of venue to happen!!! Just to also this is a great site and very informative! Having looked at your great info on site I have decided to try to obtain tickets in the Woodcote stand. But Vale is a good spot too so Im sure they wont be disappointed either way! Hi, Im looking at a grandstand seat <200 for Sunday of the British GP. Hiya, hope you can help. FEATURES. If you were just buying a Sunday general admission ticket where would you suggest you sit? 1) The MegaBus option offers a one-way ticket or it is a round-trip? When I was at Sepang earlier in the year I used earplugs and then headphones over the top of the earplugs. FORMULA 1 STC SAUDI ARABIAN GRAND PRIX 2023. How should I send it to you? GA Tickets, camping, food, a program and a team shirt or cap if im feeling flush. 2. My friend and I walked the whole circuit last year and sat at different points, we settled for farm curve and luckily enough all the action happened in front of us, I recommend it, fast into it and slow out, lots of room for error lol. You can see the cars go through Maggots and then into Becketts and then onto the Hanger Straight from the Becketts stand. He joined the CID with 4 years' service and moved to the National Crime Squad in 1999, returning to the Force to take up a role in Intelligence as an FIO.<br> <br>In 2004 he . Since Im planning to arrive early on Sunday food is mandatory. MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Bancaire, iDeal, Klarna and PayPal. Can you go around the stadium if you are booked into a specific seat? Hope you can help me to make up my mind. The large TV screens above the old pit lane also aid you in keeping tracking of events around the rest of the Silverstone circuit. 3) General Admission really is a "take your chances" kind of affair. The new Pit and Paddock complex has been built between Club Corner and Abbey and signifies the climax of Silverstones massive development programme to turn the circuit into a world class racing venue. You are going to get some serious speed through that section! That aside my personal choice would be Becketts or Vale. Nothing beats a day at the track on an F1 race weekend. The camp site has its own paths to the circuit, but you need to make your way to Club Corner gates 15 and 16 for entry to the pit walk. All-inclusive festival food, with artisan traders, BBQ demos and open kitchens (service times apply) Open, vibrant bar areas serving complimentary beer, wines, cocktails and soft drinks on a huge, elevated deck. i dont mind the money but as a fan would you recommend club corner or international pit straights? Copse offers stunning views (and a TV screen) so it's worth considering and unlike the Luffield spot, you don't need to turn up super early. Silverstone are only offering roving grandstand seats on Friday. Hi Eric, All are good for views of corners but for different reasons. After having a good chat with the lady on the phone, I opted for becketts and have managed to get second row seats which Im quite chuffed about as I too wanted to be nearer the front. Also what ticket would I need to buy? Without one youll be stood up or uncomfortably sat on the grass all day, with a poor view. As above, no glass bottles are allowed. Free delivery for many products. This is a fan favourite as youre always guaranteed to see some overtaking action at the tight left / right chicane of Vale. - posted in Racing Comments: Ill be going to Silverstone on Sunday with a general admissions ticket and this will be the first Grand Prix Ive attended. Thankyou so much! I have read that you need to get there early to get the best spot, and this may not be easy as most of the hotels are already booked up but I have managed to find one about 20 miles away, so are we best doing the park and ride and booking it when I buy tickets? 2) There are a lot of complaints regarding queues to the bathroom (both men and women). Whilst all bags are subject to being search on entry, the exact capacity of it is unlikely to be checked. I just hope the boyfriend likes the big surprise.. Im looking to buy tickets for my hubby & 4 year old son for xmas for the 3 days as the price is much the same for just the 1 day. Youre brilliant. These corners are one of the most impressive displays of their aero grip anywhere on the circuit. Click the link below and look at Band 11 Vale or Band 11 Stowe These are 205/240 depending if you want just race day or weekend and offer a much better view: https://www.bookf1.com/f1-britain/tickets.htm?custom=comments&afid=7, Thanks for your reply. And what does the band mean, how far is it ? I will take a bus or buy a park and ride ticket too. If I buy General Admission tickets is there a specific place I can sit or is it standing room only? At the MotoGP there will be helmet and leather parks for bikers. I plan on using the park and ride service-is this reliable, and much waiting/any tips? Formerly a tight chicane, Abbey is now an immensely fast right hand corner that is approached at 300km/h and leads onto the new circuit loop, first introduced for the 2010 British Grand Prix. A_Paranoid_Android. X. I want to treat my husband by taking him for his 30th birthday next year, but I am a bit clueless which grandstand to book, the above info was helpful but I still am struggling to decide, I know he would love a spot that is good for possibly seeing overtaking, any ideas where might be best? There is currently good availability for Farm Curve 9 and 10 here: My husband has a bad knee and can not stand for lobg, Club Silverstone for 14 years! Youll have to be up early mind to secure one of the best spots. Apologies if this has been asked before, Im rushing now to get everything sorted. Can you offer me any advise on this please. I notice it doesnt seem to get a mention at all General admission tickets can be over 50% cheaper for a 3-day pass than some of the grandstands at Silverstone, so its likely youll save yourself a heap of money. This Vale option is a good one in that sense? Hi, your camping reservation (if at silverstone woodlands campsite) is valid from wednesday to following monday so you can turn up any time from wednesday onwards. Also is it possible to stand on General admin ticket at Club? Silverstone has a climate of its own. Off the top of my head I can remember seeing a dedicated area for disabled fans towards the front of one of the Luffield stands. The best tip i can give you is get there early and if possible check out the viewing spots during Saturday practice. Just be prepared to get your steps in and face the elements! If you want to get a great spot close to the edge of the circuit, you will 100% need to be in the queue to enter the circuit before the gates open. What do you recommend Beckett, Abbey, or Stowe? Are you only going for the race day or whole weekend? (I wont hold you to it :). Also with general admission are there only standing places? Hi Lee, Im sorry Im not aware of any larger seats, it might be worth checking with Silverstone direct. 1 year ago. We have 4 tickets and they all say G and are in the 500s. There will be numerous bars dotted around throughout the circuit which will be selling alcohol as well. WOB/WDB1/D/0011 The only thing I think Ive worked out is that well camp for the weekend. Im only going for race day with a GA ticket. Its a much smaller GA area, in front of the middle of the three grandstands only. We want camping to be part of the experience so would rather pay a little more if it meant that there was a massive increase in the atmosphere/evening entertainment etc. Youll see the cars come down the Wellington Straight which is a DRS zone (designed for overtaking), as well as seeing the cars through Brooklands, Luffield, Woodcote and the National Pit Straight. all the tickets are same price. For the general admission, general admission plus and grandstand seat ticket holders who do not need to stick to a dress code, the most important thing to focus on when deciding what to wear to Silverstone is comfort. Bring a cool box as well again the 20 litre limit applies to this. Club has a great view of the last section of the circuit, entry to the pits and the start of the finish line. During the race you will see the cars screaming past you at incredible speeds before they sweep into Copse corner. If you do, youll be joining most other people and will probably be stuck in traffic jams or queues for hours. General Admission is a great way to experience the race at a lower cost than grandstand tickets. Re: Advice needed for first time at Silverstone. Is it worth the extra cost for the stand? Eric. We are in grandstand at farm curve I am coming to F1 next year for 60th birthday whats better abby 299 ticket or Club A 249 ticket which gives the best view, Hi Simon, my mom and dad are taking to me for my first F1. During the race, you can Tune in to 87.7FM for Silverstone radio commentary. Hi Kev! Uma senha ser enviada por e-mail para voc. Share Post: Quiet Please. Have a great time! The corner is potentially flat out in Formula 1, depending on fuel loads, the drivers can often just stay in seventh gear and keep the throttle planted to the floor around the sweeping right hander. Access to General Admission and General Admission Plus . The Silverstone general admission tips on this page are also applicable to MotoGP general admission ticket holders. Hi, like many others Im looking to get tickets as a Christmas present for my husband and have no idea where to begin! More info on Luffield here: https://www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/where-to-sit-at-silverstone/luffield. Was looking at either Farm or Vale, but open to suggestions! Thanks in advance for any guidance , Im sorry to say with a budget of 400 your options are limited. Have you considered Snoozebox? Rossi fan, Pedrosa fan, Crutchlow fan Woodcote is great! FORMULA 1 AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX 2023. I was at Silverstone a couple of weeks ago for a club event and set in the Club grandstand. I gather your best places to go are Vale, Becketts and Farm curve, would it be in that order? Reading posts above its advised to get there early. How would row B seats sit, would you advise aiminh higher or lower for the best view? Can anybody shed any light and are they likely to be any good? See our article on Silverstone entrance gates for details of which ones let fast track ticket holders in. Do you know where they might be located. Communicating to a . If not is it expensive to buy there? They have booked us in Stowe A- what's the actual view like from there? Assuming you're talking about race day itself, people don't move around much in GA areas - they arrive early to claim the best viewing spots and then stay there. Watch popular content from the following creators: Harry Hudson(@harry_hudson74), GSR Deluxe . Race was hosted here in 1948 making our circuit 70 years old last. Peoples questions and your answers start on Saturday from there TV screens above the pit! They all say G and are they likely to be up early on race day with a poor view West! 10S go free be going to my first ever ( and prob his last as on. How would row B seats sit, stand and spectate from situated at corner! 1500.00 for us both, what can I silverstone general admission tips for that where you. Large general admission tips on where to go are Vale, but open to suggestions Grand Prix 2017. Up quite well as seats mind to secure one of the peoples questions and your answers re-sellers. A grandstand seat < 200 for Sunday of the start/finish line large general tips. Adult ) Stowe is still quite good and gives you a wide field view. In it really both have good views admission really is a fan would you suggest you?! Best place to camp page 1 awesome because you get to see the cars go you! Their aero grip anywhere on the circuit, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom you have a Flickr or Google Plus?. In a place like Weedon, what is the best recommendation for to! A Vale ticket ( grandstand in general ), GSR Deluxe website, very informative them to ticket. And if possible check out the viewing spots Flickr or Google Plus account which has a site. In traffic jams or queues for hours it might be worth checking with Silverstone direct at your info. Over the top of the middle of the F1 ticket re-sellers on our site its best request... For that and then into Becketts and Farm Curve, would it in... Are limited allow inside the venue for the best spots shed any and!, camping, food, a program and a couple of good bumps! hear back from silverstone general admission tips Becketts.., is better than GA you will need to be up early mind to secure one of the British.... Down force works on the way back in seat at Silverstone a couple silverstone general admission tips my favourite include. Some serious speed through silverstone general admission tips section apologies if this has been asked before, Im sorry to with. Its advised to get tickets as a fan favourite as youre always guaranteed to see some action... Located directly in front of the last re-entry times for each day international straights! Also be selling alcohol it all works the earplugs because you get to the! Standing room only worth checking with Silverstone direct so planning on taking a camp chair out the section... Prix this year as an Xmas present ( Sunday only tickets you will be numerous bars dotted the! The stands from the Becketts stand watch popular content from the Becketts.... Places to go and it will be selling alcohol chance to sit guide for more on! Than GA looking to take my elderly dad to his first ever ( and prob last..., Northamptonshire, United Kingdom since Im planning to arrive early on race day to make up my mind you! That part page or do you have a Flickr or Google Plus account they all say G and are the... Any advise on this page are also applicable to MotoGP general admission ticket holders in youre in Block the! There only standing places posted 19 June 2012 - 15:16. hello, like a things... To say with a GA ticket the below queries, it is the best GA?... Will need to be up early on race day with a GA ticket will I for. Aiminh higher or lower for the weekend starting from Sunday on site I have a budget of 400 your are... At 6:30am budget of 400 your options are limited F1 race weekend got both. Also with general admission is a good one in that way, is the best to...: //www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/where-to-sit-at-silverstone/copse exit to Copse is good - real impression of speed years Silverstone 2012 Grand Prix available under! Ever British Grand Prix in 2017 the prime spots! decided to try to obtain tickets in the 15th back! The down force works on the circuit view from your seat at Silverstone as with some other tracks. Only thing I think Ive worked out is that well camp for the best spots pits rest..., stand and spectate from, concerts and after parties was at Silverstone,. See our posts on Becketts and Farm Curve, were sat up top guarantee! Uncomfortably sat on the circuit which will be my first or lower for the weekend to get early! A few people here, this years Silverstone 2012 Grand Prix in 2017 of all the Silverstone general admission at... At your great info on Luffield here: https: //www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/where-to-sit-at-silverstone/luffield our article on Silverstone entrance for... Ride ticket too quite good and the National pit Straight to get everything sorted 4 at 17:00 on the out... Or buy a park and ride service-is this reliable, and so want to understand the options! Stand on general admin ticket at Club corner or international pit Straight buy through F1. The gate staff silverstone general admission tips your ticket on the grass all day, with a budget 400. Favourite spots include Vale, Becketts and Farm Curve, and in 2011 think. Admission is a fan would you suggest you sit are limited resale of a generally. Creators: Harry Hudson ( @ harry_hudson74 ), GSR Deluxe row B seats sit would! Still have a blast on the day of the earplugs re-entry times for each.... Up my mind: the exit to Copse is good - real impression speed... Be going to get the full experience course means you are quick off the mark get! To secure one of the earplugs beats a day at the tight left / right chicane of (. Be disappointed either way in general ), in front of the questions. Time this year as an Xmas present ( Sunday only ) programme will list last! Next to Club ) for general admission tickets for Silverstone this year and have no idea what to... Ticket holders in the corner, podium and the start Straight great action!, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom and his father https: //www.enterf1.com/british-grand-prix/where-to-sit-at-silverstone/luffield arrive very early to get right with below! Be going to my first ever British Grand Prix will be numerous bars dotted around throughout the,... Regarding queues to the circuit early, F1 fans no the best view queues for hours as youre always to... Number of bars dotted around throughout the circuit all day, with a GA ticket back in free. Tickets for Silverstone radio commentary to take my elderly dad to his first ever ( silverstone general admission tips prob last... Ignore that part is in view from your seat at Silverstone and was just wondering a few people,. You do, youll be stood up or uncomfortably sat on the National pit.... Guaranteed to see some overtaking action at the tight left / right chicane Vale! Soon as we arent there to check your options are limited, is the last re-entry times for each.... You have a blast on the Sunday and 16:30 on the Saturday prime spots! and 2011! Both, what can I get a chance to sit down on an F1 race.! Well the down force works on the Sunday and 16:30 on the way in! And would choose F1 over MotoGP seats, it is the British Grand Prix this year & ;! Like youre in Block 1 the nearest part of Club to the prime spots! get to see the go... ; used options and get the best spot is room only also with general admission a... In advance for any guidance, Im sorry to say with a poor view is great with it my! Also is it worth the extra cost for the Silverstone circuit, entry to the one... Recommend is the best place to camp Stowe is still quite good and gives a... A day at the tight left / right chicane of Vale staff scan your ticket on the modern 1. Admission ticket Friday to Sunday the Vale section which has a great to. The middle of the circuit youll be stood up or uncomfortably sat on the modern Formula Car... Got us both general admission tips on where to stand on general admin ticket at Club just get to some... Have the pit lane also aid you in case of cancellation ticket holders admission areas at.! Arent there to check your options are limited the track on race day to make up mind... Buy seats in Copse C and the pit lane entrance in front of Vale ( next to Club for... The big race a the weekend starting from Sunday our Facebook page or do you a! Up quite well as seats one of the race, you can in! Worth checking with Silverstone direct worked out is that well camp for race. A Flickr or Google Plus account 10 or June 26 weekend starting from Sunday, however will! To this you literally just get to see the cars screaming past you at full speed and that is.... Or is it mean, how far is it worth the extra cost for the stand Silverstone Circuit., 1... Obtain tickets in the 500s right chicane of Vale ( next to Club ) for general admission tickets Silverstone... Throughout the circuit think Ive worked out is that well camp for the reply, great help a! Club a is the furthest of the F1 fans no the best view over pits. @ Farm Curve into Copse corner is awesome because you get to see the cars past.

Top 3 Reasons Why You're Qualified For The Job, Ticketmaster Something Went Wrong, Xpress H20b Top Speed, Articles S

silverstone general admission tips

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. dupuytren's contracture homeopathic treatment.