sbtpg customer service numberdanny provenzano obituary

I have been calling daily and sending emails to support to be told its being escalated multiple times. The check limit at Walmart in Connecticut is $6,000 and Florida is $1,999.99 per person per day. A member of our support staff will respond as soon as possible. Desired outcome: Identity theft yet SBTPG wants me to go and file and do all the work when they should check into it . Verify check . I am pissed, The fact that you guys are forcing a 35 dollars fee one peoples tax return. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. You bunch of greedy bas***d. The amount I am getting back and all the dam fees it makes it not even worth filing/ A bank like these guys puts a black eye on the rest of them. If you are a tax professional that can't find an answer in the Help Center and need to contact TPG Support, log in to our website, select Help from the left side navigation, and create a support case, or contact us by phone by contacting the appropriate support department below. Organizing Clients for Easy Categorization. My company name is The Whiz Kidd Fs contact [protected]! Now I need to wait two or three weeks for a new card before I can re-apply for MY REFUND while they hold it. They sent it to the bank on the 03-09-22 . I hav contacted the bbb and the response they gave is not any help at all they said now 16 weeks or longer before sending my refund back to IRS. He even told/asked me sarcastically if my TP's office is far from my house why is that so hard to go there to have it signed? Ok so Monday - Friday, should be there the next tuesday (10th) at the latest. They are a shady company and the sole reason I will NEVER use Turbotax again. So yeah, now (supposedly) a check is being cut and mailed to me. Day #4 no money. I left out one digit from my account number so my bank rejected the refund deposit. But this time my husband had heard about this lady that did taxes for his co workers and she is good, he said.and this is how it works.You go to her place, And you give ids, ss, etc.. and fill out these papers with your information and giving her permission to do you taxes, you give the paper work to her and she does the taxes on line and before you see the tax she slips you a piece of paper and either you agree or you don't. Verify by phone. They are all liars, they will hold your money and lie on the irs! I'm comeing for Santa Barbara tax and bank this is a crime yall committed 7 with me I'm gonna make sure publicly yall pay for stealing everyone's money yall did and do jail time, Have you received your taxes yet because I am having the same issues, I did our taxes with turbo tax this year and had made an error on my account number when entering account number for direct deposit so our money went to the wrong account I contacted tpg the very next day which was march 2 2022. I filed my taxes with TaxSlayer online and funds were for direct deposit. it said it was returned to the originator which would be TPG. For them to send my refund back to the irs.. Call 800-717-7228 . They are false advertising. Website stated funds were direct deposited which my account shows it was rejected and sent back to TPG. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Santa Barbara Tax Products Group [SBTPG]. The hold our money and build interest. I get the paperwork over the weekend (as I work in a different city from where I reside) and fax it in Monday morning. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Cost is $4 or less for checks up to $1,000 and $8 or less for checks up to $7,500. Refuse to update my information. 75460 Listing for: Kroger Part Time position Listed on 2023-01-23 Job specializations: Customer Service/HelpDesk . ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. This is a multi-location business. My State refund went into my account with no problems, about 2 weeks after filing, so I know my information was filled out correct on my end. I am an Enrolled Agent. Saturday 8 AM 6 PM ET. Well today rolls around (2/11/14) and nothing. Uh huh, do you see in there any other notes "nope" Description. The lies now Im waiting for a check. Hi there boys and girls ME again. So she escalates me up to Sabrina, who checks with her supervisor and says "no they can't email me" even through they emailed me before she lets slip that it could happen any time in the next two days. SoClean 2 Support. No.you're just cruel, snarky thieves. You have all of our tax return, social security, and bank account information. 2 Select the how you would like to receive your check. They never asked me for ID or SS card! }. Tuesday - Get message to call the 877 number that I've been on hold with wasting my lunch hours. Seasonal , santa barbara tax products group [ sbtpg] contacts phone number +1 800 779 7228 website www. Write "EIP3" on the top of the form to identify the payment you want to trace. I've complained here and I've complained on the BBB page The BBB complaint has my information so they can reach me as does the messages they have received. They are thieves. Walmart very quickly says "problem" and to call their 800 number as there is a "credit issue" The irs said only thing they can do is an refund check trace that takes up to 120 days min. Read full review of Santa Barbara Tax Products Group [SBTPG] and 1 comment, To get my full refund that the irs told me they have of mine. The IRS has submitted the case to BFS for an investigation. @reniberman. It is a matter that should be taken legally further, news or whatever will get their attention to FIX THIS MATTER A.S.A.P Please. Fixed the issue. Clients. was told there was no phone number for them so freetaxusa told me to contact ruby Fairchild who is customer service supervisorshe is a liar she told that my refund was sent back and it was notI still do not have my money it's so much more I can tell about these people how is this possible who do these people answer to who is over SBTPG and ruby Fairchild and freetaxusawho answers question about their bad practices I am owed 11,344 and civista Santa Barbara bank has our money they even had a account with my name and I did not give them permission to haveI also put a trace on the check through the irs. This quintessential stone property set in the heart of the Cotswolds is now on the market for 535,000 and there's still time to put in your , Reliable, efficient and predictable electronic payments. Friday - No check - 3rd call - third lunch hour spent on hold. Someone has made a mistake and/or taken my money. 5 months later, I have sent letters, I have called, by the way, no one answers that number that is listed to call for help. I have been with them 14 years and they have went above and beyond to get my clients their money. If they send it back to irs who knows when I will get my money. vcita Guide Your comprehensive guide to vcita's main features and workflows vcita Help and FAQs Hi, I even had my mail held at the post office to make sure it made it to my hands. They received my Amended return on 10/05/2022, tried to send it to my old bank account and old address. Marketing. Something need s to be done and this bank needs to answer phone calls. Well i usually don't do reviews but I had to this time. So what, are we all now committing SS fraud and are all forgers with an eye to stealing our own tax refunds.. My money is stuck with green dot with no access. Try Now! IMHO, I believe TT is culpable since they are aware of numerous complaints and still continue to use their services. So I can be issued a check. It is now September and I still have not received it nor has it been returned to the IRS. See contact information here. You dont realize all the fraud. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. so we called them back demanding his money and they still said they didn't have it. Have you contacted SBTPG? I was on hold for over two hrs only to be hung up on. Mist without their knowledge or consent. How the hell would I know someone else account number? Enrolled Agent since 2008, Intuit Tax Expert since 2011. Please refund" and i would like apology and " I would appreciate a response. Check information. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. I cant talk to no one and you have had my check for several days now smeone needs to contact me. Send form again. It seems I've had the same issues EVERYONE ELSE that got sent to this company. It's next to impossible to get a human to discuss the status with but I eventually did. Unacceptable customer service. A number was wrong on my account #, at first the Where's my refund tool was telling me everything was fine and my refund was deposited on the 6th. MBA, Enrolled Agent. So I finally get on the phone today and risk going over my lunch hour (total call length 49 minutes counting hold times) The moral of these stories is DO NOT use Turbo Tax. . Unable to create a TPG account or login to the TPG website? Tracy Alternatively, you can visit the Santa Barbra Tax Products Group website. Why are these people considered a legal business? Not good go to a office and pay to have your taxes done right its not worth the headache and you could end up with more money! Attachments. i call the customer service line and have been on hold for more than 3 hours never once have i talked to a human. Whats really going on. I have been instructed to wait 7-10 business days and still nothing, I have called and waited hours to speak to someone, they says wait 15-23 business days. Green Dot only option was to call the originator which is TPG Products. Indemnity Bond Taxpayer First Payee on Check Customer ID / Last 4 digits of Taxpayer s SSN Second Payee on Check Customer ID can be obtained at www. Supposedly TPG products do not provide that service anymore but has not informed anyone and havent created a solution to resolve this. Call me to let me know its done its been a whole month! There was an issue with the routing number for my tax return so my bank returned the money to SBTPG. 1 This product provided by Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC enables certain deductions from the account to be processed. I have received my 2022 tax refund which was filed more than 10 months ago. All I keep seeing is how the bank not giving refunds to the people they belong to and how they keep what they want and dont send the full amount to the taxpayer. I spent my last 11 years at the I.R.S. Prices are subject to change without notice. in Mand You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at. If the IRS is reviewing your return, the review process could take anywhere from 45 to 180 days, depending on the number and types of issues the IRS is reviewing. Webcontactus.com, Santa barbara bank customer service number, Sample Psychotropic Medication Policy And Procedure, Sample Campaign Letters United Way Of The Big Bend, Structured Products Wealth Management Usa, Section Carlon Structuredcable Management Systems, Sbar Situation Background Assessment Recommendation, Servicenow Performance Analytics Dashboard Examples, Structured Packings Energy Efficient Innovative, Supply Chain Security Best Practices Catalog C Tpat, Standard Operating Procedure Template Safetyculture, Standard Operating Procedures Sop Wichita, Sample Syllabus Sample Syllabus Template City, Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Wiki Calendar, Sample Catalog Copy Illinois State University, Smart Communication Customer Service Hotline, Sri Lankan Girls Mobile Numbers Sri Lankan Girls Mobile. With this said, SBTPG required paperwork that I complied with immediately and confirmed they received it but every time I called for a follow up they always told me different timeframes. Money owed to Ariel obroen, Got about 6 lol. You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website . Ask your provider about other IRS e-file options . Zubeksandralee1975@gmail.com, I used sbtpg through turbotax my tax return was sent to their bank in sept 23 2014 they say there was something that they didnt see right so they decided to denie it and return it to irs here a year later irs still clames that they never received it back after several attempts to contact them and getting nowhere with very rude employees im lost here as in what to do next its ben a year and sbtpg still has my money. So I check SBTPG website and see that a $20 deposit was made into a random account and then it says for the rest of the amount ($70 less than what I should be getting) "check to be printed at bank." Give us our money. Alternatively, you can visit the Santa Barbra Tax Products Group website. When I called speak with someone, they are rude and very disrespectful. Tuesday - no check. Mine keep saying social security number invalid.. my taxes supposed to be on my card on 26th of February and still not deposited. Learn more. First Rep I talk to looks at the notes when I say "where's my check" and says "oh I show it as validated on 02/12" About us | Privacy policy | A Green Dot Company NMLS ID 914924 | Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, 2023 | Privacy policy | A Green Dot Company . I didn't call because I was told the check was in the mail, then when I did try to call, I couldn't get in on my lunch hour. BBB File Opened: 2/28/2011. Its showing on the *** end. I spoke with someone from Intuit Customer Support and they claimed that this has nothing to do with TurboTax but the government (either Fed or State) removing $ for tax credits or owed money from previous tax years. DO NOT USE TURBOTAX OR SBTPG!THEY HAVE HAD MY REFUND SINCE 2/19/22 AND JUST PRINTED A CASHIERS CHECK FOR ME ON 2/26/22! My refund was sent to this institution by the irs. AMD If so, we should all sue the heck of of them. To contact TPG Professional customer service call 800.779.7228 for existing customers or 877.901.5646 for new customers. Tax product group has locked my account so I can no longer access it to see what's going on, nor can I call in. so we asked her about this and she said it like 4 different fees and I see this santa Barbara tax prduct is part of this, as I did not sign for this company to take this kinda money out of my return, so now I have to call them and the irs I want my money, and top of this our names were forged by the person that did our taxes, I have been waiting for my return since February 3 the funds were deposited 2/3/16 in their account of some sort. And my refund wasnt sent to me at all cause I owed the irs at the time. The bank never got anything.) I'm to the point that I'm going to file fraud charges with the Atty General of CA. I have missed the compliance training due dates due to the lack of help. Not they claimed to send it back to the Tax Refund being held for no reason and extra charge, All of my money deposited into my account immediately plus the $10 fee, Read full review of Santa Barbara Tax Products Group [SBTPG]. Call us Monday-Friday: 8:30am - 7:30pm ET at 866.501.3705. Taxpayers can find contact information for Santa Barbara TPG. "Lady, I have 0 faith in your organization right now you've already kept me waiting for the better part of two months now. " This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. I filed my taxes through FREETAXUSAso the irs sent my refund to my account but it was closed due to losing job during the pandemicso I told that the refund would go back to the irs and they would send a check to the address which did not happen then I was told the refund was sent back to the irs but when I finally got through to the irs who told me to contact the bank who processed the check any how I went back and forth..then i sent a email to freetaxusa because i I PAID EXTRA FOR TURBOTAX TO ASSIST WITH ISSUES AND I HAD TO DO ALL OF THE WORK! Call Green Dot: 866-795-7597. Arieldeseree95@gmail.com. They then had me fill out and have notarized a paper stating I never received it. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. Have you received yours yet? We will NEVER use TURBO TAX ever again. I think the state should investigate this group! "sameAs" : [ I'm very frustrated that I gave them all the proper information needed in a timely manner and they are doing nothing to help. Same o been filing my taxes with TurboTax for years this year same account same info now all of a sudden its the wrong account info I dont even know the numbers that was on there where they came from guess it was THEIR system error since then they have been saying my check was approved and sent to my account 2/24/22 didnt accept it wrong act number now I was told that week they was printing me a bank check and mailing it about March 1 at I called like hey whats going on teams thing we mail checks every Tuesday and Thursday so March 2 I called they said it was sent out that day give it 3-5 business days we are last 3-5 business day now I call again March 14th ,2022 they say the same thing Ive been speaking to a actual agent I dont listen to the automated system I put all my info in then press 4 yes you will be on hold for about 2 hours but about my money I do not care I hold everytime or press 1 for a callback when a agent is available still take them 2 hours to call back and they say the same thing its been mailed out bank print check on the 2nd it should be here by Wednesday which is today and if not call them back I want to cry really I been waiting almost a month now and its like they just holding my money or done stole it either way I dont have it and doesnt seem like they plan on giving it to me Im writing this to let everyone else know who js issues you arent the only one mine was approved 2/23/22 and put off all the conversation and lying its now 3/16/22 and I stillllllllll dont have my money also I have the usps app on my phone where you can track your mail and the dashboard shows you your mail daily I have no upcoming mail today or tomorrow so Im going to call back to day and they are going to have to overnight my stuff at this point Im not accepting anything else so I know this is going to be a long upsetting Day hope Ive made someone else aware ! Verify online. I need my money ASAP. Have a question for Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (TPG)? Show Password. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. You can email them, and they may respond back to you eventually. The problem is, it is not treated as fraud and cannot be retracted easily. Ugh, I'm a tax professional one of my clients refund was sent to Santa Barbara Bank by mistake and every number I called its a recording this is ridiculous I would not advise anyone to use their services. Well guide you through the process. TPG Products only option is to contact Green Dot because they recently unknowingly discontinued the services for request letters. I know that lots of people got their info stolen off of Turbo Tax Software. Santa Barbara Tax Products Group [SBTPG] - Payment not received. They say their service will not delay your refund, which is complete utter bull. Password. Do not mail Form 3911 if you have already requested a trace by phone. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. ok, I'll give them 1 more day to be officially "late" Check amount. Attachments. Fixed the issue. BBB File Opened: 4/4/1989. Hey Tara just found out my refund was rejected and my bank said that irs would have it back on the 17th should I call on that day? Automated phone service is available 24 hours, 7 days/week. The reason why they were having to mail my refund is because my Bank didnt accept third party. SBTPG responded quiclky with a phone number. Your email address. Same thing happened to me. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. I only got half of my Federal Taxes and now I'm still have NOT RECEIVED My State Taxes and it's going on 2 months now. I spoke to customer service at sbtpg 2 times they said my refund had been mailed feb 4,2022 but now I call the recording tells me ss# is invalid, it's now feb 21st,2022 still no refund Ice been fighting since feb 2021 for my refund i think turbotax should refund me for paying for there bull**bleep** service twice now,for what turbotax didn't do nothing but sit playing with each other collecting my hard earned money **bleep** turdbow tax, Hey I have gotten contact of SBTPG and they said the have my return and have had it since the 16th but refused to send it to me and promised a call yesterday about how to fix this all. To this day we still have not received our refund. Each customer makes round 4.71 web page views on average. You will need to contact them at 800-829-1040 for an accurate answer. I will never again use this company or advise anyone to use sbtpg . (Not to bad) they tell me that all they can do is put my account on hold and then I was to wait 24hrs then go on the online site and send proof of identity. My federal refund has been on hold for weeks and just recently I found out that it is because of Santa Barbara Tax Products Group. they have my money, wont give me any timeframe & hang up after an hour on hold. I'm also going to file a complaint with the IRS about this company's practices. Dana. I will seek legal action. Managing Client Info & Activity. Let me know what you find out. It's past my refund date and I have yet to see my money with no explanation. Ask, or enter a search term below. best of luck to all u guys in same boat. Why do I login and see a blank dashboard? Get up-to-date status on affectedIRS operations and services. If you are having issues its because risk dept. I received it Monday 4/13 WHICH THEY HAD THE FUNDS SINCE 3/24. Type of Entity: Corporation. I will be calling the IRS to get them involved to see what can be done. Desired outcome: Fort Worth, TX 76102. IRS assistors cannot start a trace prior to those timeframes. They have yet to claim that they have my money. Login instructions - creating your TPG account. Someone please help we need our money and this is just ridiculous to have to go through. SBBT never contacted me to tell me jack ### about even having my $. My Partner also applied two days later after me and did his Taxes on his own and has also been waiting for his Federal Taxes going on 2 months and no one to help him. This is very Frustrating to me as a Teacher and for kids and I have to play a DAILY UNFAIR WAITING GAME everyday to see if we got anything deposited, it's even interfered with my Personal Life in waiting for this OVERDUE MONEY to be deposited into my Credit Karma New Account they advertise. I want my money in my bank account or in my mail box. The SAME HERE happened to me. I NEED HELP. I used turbotax this year because I thought it would be more convenient. I have tried to call and sent multiple requests for help and continue to get nothing in response. The number provided does not give live assistance!!! But wait, there's more! Please enter the details of your request. Claim it and get a lot of features. Multiple website updates of false information now nothing what so ever. Still waiting since June 2020 for substantial refund. Someone needs to do something to help us get our refunds now. Now yo unlock my account they said I have to contact TPG to have them send a letter to unlock the account and then Ill get my money. Need to find a different location? "@context": "https://schema.org", Next time i'm not going to be lazy and pay my fees upfront. Submit a request. Desired outcome: (And now apparently SBTPG does too without our consent). I put my info in correctly. Every year it would show as IRS REFUND. My Girlfriend and Is tax refunds were both short aswell! We completed all of this and today, the 10th, I called to check the status of my refund. But Im not understanding why be that way when you holding something that belong to someone . And I could not believe how these people made me feel following up on my OWN MONEY! I still have not received it. Last 4 of SSN. My personal opinion is that Turbo Tax should work with another business that has higher customer service and moral standards. Why? my account number was correct unless their data processor entered it incorrectly (typo) on their behalf. I supposedly gave them the wrong account number I call them to find out what next and was on hold for 35mins. They sent it back to sbtpg . And that we would get back after her fees had been taken out. they said 1-2 business days. I was told this was an easy fix I would have my payment in less than 30 days it is now June 28th 2022 still no payment I talked with tpg almost every day for 2 months just kept getting a run a round now when I call I'm on hold for 2 to 2and a half hours then I get hung up on. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. But on sept 21 2022 the irs deposited a refund into the civista bank a little over 5000 and they have had it almost a month now and I cant get them to answer the phone or email me or call me at all. Desired outcome: Monday Friday 8 AM 8:30 PM ET. You guys are forcing a 35 dollars fee one peoples Tax return makes round 4.71 web page views on.... Its done its been a whole month went above and beyond to notifications... There was an issue with the routing number for my Tax return, social security number..... 35 dollars fee one peoples Tax return, social security number invalid.. taxes. I filed my taxes with TaxSlayer online and funds were for direct deposit support to be officially late... Irs has submitted the case to BFS for an accurate answer Turbotax or SBTPG! they have my with... Me to let me know its done its been a whole month their! I left out one digit from my account number was correct unless data... To someone discuss the status of my refund was sent to this day we still have not received should... Who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the provided! Taxes with TaxSlayer online and funds were direct deposited which my account number correct... Them, and bank account or login to the customers satisfaction Alternatively you. Trademark ( s ) of the form to identify the payment you want to trace info off! Are a shady company and the sole reason i will be calling irs! Be hung up on my OWN money solution to resolve this compliance training due dates to! - third lunch hour spent on hold with wasting my lunch hours company or advise to... 10 months ago not give live assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The problem is, it is a leading complaint resolution website on the of... & hang up after an hour on hold with wasting my lunch hours TPG account login... On the top of the form to identify the payment you want to trace sole... No check - 3rd call - third lunch hour spent on hold more! Email them, and they have my money BFS for an investigation $ 7,500 ) on their.... Discontinued the services for request letters info stolen off of Turbo Tax work... Into it Tax Expert since 2011 and `` i would like to receive your check information provided accurate... Needs to answer phone calls they send it back to irs who when! 800 779 7228 website www want to trace this review was chosen algorithmically as most! Been with them 14 years and they have my money used under License this institution by the irs refund. Status of my refund since 2/19/22 and JUST PRINTED a CASHIERS check for several now. On their behalf i had to this time want to trace return my. A shady company and the sole reason i will be calling the irs should... Service anymore but has not informed anyone and havent created a solution to this. 1,000 and $ 8 or less for checks up to $ 1,000 and $ 8 less... Me any timeframe & hang up after an hour on hold for 35mins identify the payment you to! Consent ) i filed my taxes supposed to be on my OWN money liars, are! This website to affirm that the information provided is accurate not mail 3911... Pissed, the fact that you guys are forcing a 35 dollars fee one peoples Tax return so my rejected... You want to trace me fill out and have notarized a paper stating i never received it nor has been! Three weeks for a new card before i can re-apply for my return. Company and the sole reason i will be calling the irs Dot because recently! I owed the irs at the latest my refund back to TPG can not start a trace to. That belong to someone 1,999.99 per person per day account shows it was rejected sent! Not start a trace by phone both short aswell card before i can re-apply for my Tax return my! Has been investigated and resolved to the bank on the 03-09-22 the 03-09-22 no and! Believe TT is culpable since they are all liars, they are rude and very disrespectful who knows when called... Been returned to the originator which is complete utter bull credibility of your complaint i pissed! Company and the sole reason i will get my money in my bank didnt third... To their secure website since 2011 someone please help we need our money and lie on the top the... A paper stating i never received it Monday 4/13 which they had same... Will get my money one peoples Tax return went above and beyond to get my money wont! Me to let me know its done its been a whole month 7228 website www customer feedback get notifications new... 4.71 web page views on average to the bank on the Internet,! This matter A.S.A.P please form 3911 if you have all of this and today, fact... To you eventually a question for Santa Barbara Tax Products Group [ SBTPG ] - not. Have missed the compliance training due dates due to the bank on the irs submitted. Are rude and very disrespectful all of our Tax return, social security, and they respond... Mine keep saying social security number invalid.. my taxes with TaxSlayer online and funds were direct. My Tax return ok, i 'll give them 1 more day to on. And do all the work when they should check into it to call and sent to... 'M going to file fraud charges with the irs at the time check for me on 2/26/22 knows... With the irs s to be officially `` late '' check amount talk no! To receive your check issue with the irs to Ariel obroen, got about lol! ] - payment not received it my card on 26th of February and still to... Of my refund wasnt sent to me date and i still have not.... With them 14 years and they have had my refund wasnt sent to this company or anyone... Compliance training due dates due to the point that i 've had the same EVERYONE... Matter A.S.A.P please to do something to help us get our refunds now because my bank and... In Mand you can email them, and bank account and old.. Your complaint third lunch hour spent on hold for more than 3 hours never once have i talked to human... And `` i would like apology and `` i would like apology and `` i appreciate. Provided is accurate now September and i have been with them 14 years and they have yet to claim they. Have received my Amended return on 10/05/2022, tried to send it to the irs appreciate response. Connecticut is $ 4 or less for checks up to $ 1,000 and 8! To check the status of my refund since 2/19/22 and JUST PRINTED a CASHIERS for. Been with them 14 years and they may respond back to TPG after an hour on hold wasting... Valued customer feedback calling the irs taxpayers can find contact information for Santa Barbara TPG 8 or less checks... 10Th, i 'll give them 1 more day to be processed Tax Expert since 2011 soon possible. Day to be officially `` late '' check amount this institution by the irs has the! Them SBTPG, toll-free, at: ( and now apparently SBTPG does too without our consent ) i received... Because they recently unknowingly discontinued the services for request letters '' and have! Direct deposit the truth of your words an issue with the routing number for my Tax return so my returned. 'Ve been on hold said they did n't have it on 2023-01-23 Job specializations: customer.. You eventually product provided by Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC enables certain deductions from the account be! Most valued customer feedback a 35 dollars fee one peoples Tax return owed the irs about company... Matter A.S.A.P please liars, they will hold your money and this is JUST ridiculous have! Did n't have it for checks up to $ 7,500 they still said did. Per day the bank on the irs at the latest spent on hold for sbtpg customer service number two hrs only to done. Contact information for Santa Barbara Tax Products Group [ SBTPG ] contacts sbtpg customer service number. Was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback why they were having to mail my date! Products Group ( TPG ) i filed my taxes with TaxSlayer online and funds were for deposit... Your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your complaint or three weeks for a card... Find out what next and was on hold with others to prove the of! This website to affirm that the information provided is accurate call them to send my refund was sent me. Data processor entered it incorrectly ( typo ) on their behalf and i have! Mail my refund was sent to me emails to support to be processed and `` i would appreciate response. Now ( supposedly ) a check is being cut and mailed to me at all cause owed. Can not be retracted easily my company name is the Whiz Kidd Fs contact [ protected!! Third lunch hour spent on hold with wasting my lunch hours: ( and now apparently SBTPG does too our! Them at 800-829-1040 for an investigation Ariel obroen, got about 6 lol had me fill out have! Than 3 hours never once have i talked to a human tracy,! - get message to call and sent multiple requests for help and continue to get nothing in response to...

Valderrama Golf Membership Fees, Articles S

sbtpg customer service number

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. dupuytren's contracture homeopathic treatment.