la puerta san diego happy hourdanny provenzano obituary

I ordered a California Burrito and it did not disappoint. Claimed. Salud! I like to taste my tequila. Dont miss out on Taco Tuesday where you can get $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, and $3 Tecate beer from 3 p.m. to close. Right now it's half off drinks and half off appetizers and quesadillas. 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps. Its not a typical Mexican place but definitely has a cool vibe. FOOD I'm a fan of then surf n turf fries. FOOD I'm a fan of then surf n turf fries. WebYup, one of San Diego's top 25 greatest Happy Hours! La Puerta offers Mexican dishes and drinks with a rock 'n roll theme that rolls over into the names of some of the menu items and drinks. Fernet-Branca made the long journey across the ocean from Italy to Argentina. Address: 2060 India St, San Diego, CA 92101. Happy Hour at the Bar: Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 6:30pm Sunday all day. WebLA PUERTA - 560 4th Ave, San Diego, California - 2967 Photos & 4204 Reviews - Mexican - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Home Services Auto Services La Puerta 4204 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican, Cocktail Bars Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 1 week ago See hours See all 2983 photos Write a review HAPPY This will be on my list then next time I visit. Save. WebLate Night Happy Hour Every Night 10PM-Close Join us for half off appetizers, quesadillas and frozen read more Special Brunch Hours Monday February 17th Join us for special brunch hours for the holiday Monday Menu Popular dishes View full menu $10.79 Carne Asada 230 Photos 780 Reviews $9.29 Carnitas 63 Photos 242 Reviews $9.49 Pastor WebSee what your friends are saying about La Puerta. 1/2 off all liquor, appetizers, and quesadillas. Happy Hours: Sunday, 10am - 2pm. We hope to have you in for another mojito the next time you're in the Gaslamp. We waited til midday to get in and try their famous burrito, and mojito.Very friendly server, great food and in the a surprisingly affordable price. We all know it replaced The Patio but the dark wood, plantation back wall and bar WebLa Puerta is one of my favorite happy hours spots in San Diego. UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP > You may find the HH info to be outdated. TACO TUESDAYS -- $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, $2 Tecate or Tecate Lights. Great Mexican food coupled with a fun and exciting bar! WebSee what your friends are saying about La Puerta. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. WebLate Night Happy Hour Every Night 10PM-Close Join us for half off appetizers, quesadillas and frozen read more Special Brunch Hours Monday February 17th Join us for special brunch hours for the holiday Monday Menu Popular dishes View full menu $10.79 Carne Asada 230 Photos 780 Reviews $9.29 Carnitas 63 Photos 242 Reviews $9.49 Pastor The food is nice, eat and drink at the bar to make most of it. Located in the Gaslamp District, La Puerta is a cool place to sip on margaritas and nosh tasty Mexican food. Happy Hours: Sunday, 10am - 2pm. Click the link above to submit a Happy Hour location that isn't already on the website. Once we were finally seated the service was fine, but just prepare yourself. WebSee what your friends are saying about La Puerta. - See 1,052 traveler reviews, 377 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. Tuesday, 3pm - 1am. $31 to $50. Half off Wine, Frozen Drinks, and Draft Beer, Join our Facebook or Twitter and get updates on special late night announcements, We are doing our best to keep information updated since acquiring Happy-Hour.com (there are over. See 5 Interesting Facts Here, Quilmes and 4 Other Popular Beers in Argentina, Best Argentinian Wine | Top 10 Wines Listed Here, Fernet-Branca Served at Puerto La Boca in Little Italy, San Diego, Our Favorite Signature Argentinian Cocktails, Call (619) 234-4900 to place a take-out order or to make a reservation. Make sure your information is up to date. Own or manage this property? La Puerta: Happy hour - See 1,064 traveler reviews, 389 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. La Puerta: Happy Hour Mondays - See 1,050 traveler reviews, 399 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. Brunch with $1 Mimosas, DJ SPUN MUSIC. We offer a number of classic cocktails, such as a Manhattan, Negroni, and Mint Julep, but here are our favorite Argentinian cocktails! Once I was seated I was greeted by our friendly server, JT. COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. La Puerta offers Mexican dishes and drinks with a rock 'n roll theme that rolls over into the names of some of the menu items and drinks. ", "Muddled jalapeo makes a great addition to their margaritas! Tuesday, 3pm - 1am. Strong and tasteful. I went on a Thursday late afternoon when they have a 1/2 off Happy Hour. Tuesday 10:00pm - 2:00am: Late Night Food & Drinks Specials- Featuring half-price appetizers &quesadillas, $5 sangrias, frozen We can't wait to see you again! Our server, Allen made the kids feel comfortable! The food here was great. Mexican. That is a BIG BIG win in my book. La Puerta: Happy Hour! Fun vibes. Map updates are paused. If so, please let us know via the establishment's profile. Hours: Monday - Thursday 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Friday - Saturday 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM, and Sunday From 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Open now : 11:00 AM - 01:00 AM. Holiday Hours: WebLa Puerta Happy Hour Deals NBC 7 San Diego Skip to content Trending Today in SD podcast Storm Damage Catholic Diocese Lawsuit UTC Sex Assaults Museum Very good and large enough portions for an appetizer. Hours: Monday - Thursday 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Friday - Saturday 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM, and Sunday From 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM. WebPuerto La Boca is located in Little Italy, San Diego. A San Diego staple. $3 Frozen Drinks. As for food, I selected the appetizers Cochinita Flautitas and the Tostaditas. WebHappy hours at La Puerta Monday 3:00pm - 2:00am: Monday Drinks Specials- Featuring 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps. Sangria is the perfect beverage for summer, relaxing outside in the sunshine. TACO TUESDAYS -- $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, $2 Tecate or Tecate Lights. La Puerta: Happy Hour Mondays - See 1,050 traveler reviews, 399 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. Flip Approved! WebLate Night Happy Hour Every Night 10PM-Close Join us for half off appetizers, quesadillas and frozen read more Special Brunch Hours Monday February 17th Join us for special brunch hours for the holiday Monday Menu Popular dishes View full menu $10.79 Carne Asada 230 Photos 780 Reviews $9.29 Carnitas 63 Photos 242 Reviews $9.49 Pastor WebLa Puerta has great specials and happy hour deals every single day of the week. Hours: Monday - Thursday 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Friday - Saturday 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM, and Sunday From 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM. We can't wait to have you back for another Happy Hour the next time you're in the Gaslamp District. HAPPY 1/2 off all liquor, appetizers, and quesadillas. Argentina has long been one of the top wine-producing countries on the planet. We all know it replaced The Patio but the dark wood, plantation back wall and bar We hope to have you back in for another round of margs the next time you're in the Gaslamp. A daily happy hour offers slashed prices on both selected food and drink items. We're stoked to hear you enjoyed your visit to La Puerta and that JT took great care of you. WebLA PUERTA - 560 4th Ave, San Diego, California - 2967 Photos & 4204 Reviews - Mexican - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Home Services Auto Services La Puerta 4204 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican, Cocktail Bars Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 1 week ago See hours See all 2983 photos Write a review COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. The line might seem long but, they move through it very quickly!! $3 Frozen Drinks. The restaurant it self is wonderful. If you can overlook the loud, pulsating music and don't mind waiting a bit, the food is fantastic. WebLa Puerta has great specials and happy hour deals every single day of the week. - See 1,052 traveler reviews, 377 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. 20% OFF Any "For Starts" from our dinner menu, How Fernet-Branca Made Its Way Into America, What is Malbec Wine? We hope to have you back for another Purple Haze during your next visit to the Gaslamp District. No Reviews. Tuesday 10:00pm - 2:00am: Late Night Food & Drinks Specials- Featuring half-price appetizers &quesadillas, $5 sangrias, frozen If you want to give this gem a try, Puerto La Boca in Little Italy, San Diego welcomes you to experience a truly authentic Argentinian rite of passage. By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places theyve recommended. Thursday, 10pm - 1am. $3 Frozen Drinks. I guess since it is in the gas lamp district, the management has decided that it needs to be loud to catch the attention of those walking by. Open now : 11:00 AM - 01:00 AM. ", "One of my top choices for Taco Tuesday. That is a BIG BIG win in my book. By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places theyve recommended. COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. Read more. Come in everyday from 3:00-7:00 and see what all the hype is about. The food and drink quality are great. Delicious tortillas", "Really nice, clean stadium. WebLa Puerta is one of my favorite happy hours spots in San Diego. GAME DAY LINE UP Join us before, during , and after the game ! Dont miss out on Taco Tuesday where you can get $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, and $3 Tecate beer from 3 p.m. to close. Zoom in to see updated info. - See 1,069 traveler reviews, 399 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. Address: 2060 India St, San Diego, CA 92101. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. Claimed. SERVICE It's been great everytime. The restaurant it self is wonderful. burrito! The food and drink quality are great. Happy Hour at the Bar: Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 6:30pm Sunday all day. However we waited 25 minutes to be seated while we stared at six open tables. Every Day, 3pm - 7pm. This Mexican restaurant is simply amazing. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone! HAPPY HOUR! 1,077 reviews #43 of 2,349 Restaurants in San Diego $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Latin. They had an amazing bar where I waited for my table. That is a BIG BIG win in my book. We all know it replaced The Patio but the dark wood, plantation back wall and bar Phone: (619) 234-4900. 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps. Happy Hour at the Bar: Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 6:30pm Sunday all day. Save. La Puerta Bars in East Village 560 4th Ave San Diego, CA 92101 USA 619-696-3466 www.lapuertasd.com Hours of Operation Monday thru Friday, 11am - 2am Saturday and Sunday,10am to 2am Other near La Puerta Cuban Cigar Factory Happy Hours at The Cuban Cigar Factory Monday-Friday 10AM-6PM and weekends from Noon WebLA PUERTA - 2825 Photos & 4045 Reviews - Mexican - 560 4th Ave, San Diego, CA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp La Puerta 4045 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican, Cocktail Bars Closed 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 3 weeks ago See 2841 photos El Chingon Bad Ass Mexican King & Queen Cantina Kettner Exchange Share. 560 4th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101-6905 +1 619-696-3466 Website Menu. Mexican. WebHappy hours at La Puerta Monday 3:00pm - 2:00am: Monday Drinks Specials- Featuring 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps. $31 to $50. Thursday, 10pm - 1am. ", "Also their Stools / seating is surprisingly cushy and nice and they have a DJ that plays really good music :)", "Best bar in the gaslamp! document.getElementById("datetime").innerHTML = dt.toLocaleDateString(); Are you a representative of this establishment? And, it cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. There are also late night deals Tuesday through Friday where you get $5 select appetizers and $5 sangrias, frozen margaritas, and mojitos. Hola, Nanette! A daily happy hour offers slashed prices on both selected food and drink items. Tuesday, 3pm - 1am. La Puerta: Great happy hour menu! Open now : 11:00 AM - 01:00 AM. The restaurant had a very fun and great vibe! So what exactly is sangria typically made of? Mexican. SERVICE It's been great everytime. finally a mouth watering meal.. Serf N' Turf, A cool spot in the otherwise-touristy Gaslamp Quarter. Many people have asked us how exactly did Fernet-Branca make its way from Italy to America, and this question led us to investigate the history of the beverage. "My favorite is the Cadillac margarita and the, Yes! 560 4th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101-6905 +1 619-696-3466 Website Menu. The food is nice, eat and drink at the bar to make most of it. There were thick cuts of steak, plenty of cheese and guacamole, and the fries were perfect! Great for kids and families. We were looking for great Mexican food in San Diego and La Puerta was ranked highly so we gave it a try. TACO TUESDAYS -- $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, $2 Tecate or Tecate Lights. WebYup, one of San Diego's top 25 greatest Happy Hours! There are also late night deals Tuesday through Friday where you get $5 select appetizers and $5 sangrias, frozen margaritas, and mojitos. WebLa Puerta. That being said, Argentina is proud to boast a variety of refreshing locally brewed beers, and below you can learn more about some of the most popular beers in Argentina. GAME DAY LINE UP Join us before, during , and after the game ! WebYup, one of San Diego's top 25 greatest Happy Hours! La Puerta: Happy Hour! GAME DAY LINE UP Join us before, during , and after the game ! A daily happy hour offers slashed prices on both selected food and drink items. 3 floors and excellent beer selection. WebLa Puerta has the best happy hour for an upscale restaurant. La Puerta: Happy hour - See 1,064 traveler reviews, 389 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. 560 4th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101-6905 +1 619-696-3466 Website Menu. This Mexican restaurant is simply amazing. Happy Hours: Sunday, 10am - 2pm. La Puerta Bars in East Village 560 4th Ave San Diego, CA 92101 USA 619-696-3466 www.lapuertasd.com Hours of Operation Monday thru Friday, 11am - 2am Saturday and Sunday,10am to 2am Other near La Puerta Cuban Cigar Factory Happy Hours at The Cuban Cigar Factory Monday-Friday 10AM-6PM and weekends from Noon 1,077 reviews #43 of 2,349 Restaurants in San Diego $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Latin. Holiday Hours: He made very helpful recommendations and was very funny. WebLa Puerta. Phone: (619) 234-4900. HAPPY La Puerta: Happy hour - See 1,064 traveler reviews, 389 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. 1,077 reviews #43 of 2,349 Restaurants in San Diego $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Latin. WebPuerto La Boca is located in Little Italy, San Diego. more. Muchas gracias! Amazing food and in the charming Gas Lamp Quarter. Address: 2060 India St, San Diego, CA 92101. Get the Whole Lotta Love, We came here with the high recommendations, Drinks are very good, I like the, Skip the sugar headache and order a fresh-squeezed, Even though I don't drink..anymore..make sure you Get the, We had to wait to sit and order because we did not have a, Every Sunday Nite 10pm-close JUNIOR theDISCOpunk will be rocking INDIE ROCK-ELECTRO-80'S CLASSIC HOUSE-UPPITY HIP-HOP & PARTY ROCKERS for downtowns best late nite Sunday, some of best food overall is n a while - very well done. WebLa Puerta Happy Hour Deals NBC 7 San Diego Skip to content Trending Today in SD podcast Storm Damage Catholic Diocese Lawsuit UTC Sex Assaults Museum Address: 2060 India St, San Diego, CA 92101, Hours: Monday - Thursday 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Friday - Saturday 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM, and Sunday From 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Happy Hour at the Bar:Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 6:30pmSunday all day, Holiday Hours:Closed November 24, December 24th, 25th, 26th, and January 1st & 2nd, Malbec, Cabernet, Merlot, Semi-Sweet Red, Chardonnay, or Torrontes. Note: Happy Hour is only available and served for customers that are seated at the bar area, not at the dining room and not outside. They told me the wait would be 45 minutes but I only waited for about 20 which was awesome. No Reviews. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. WebLa Puerta Happy Hour Deals NBC 7 San Diego Skip to content Trending Today in SD podcast Storm Damage Catholic Diocese Lawsuit UTC Sex Assaults Museum WebLa Puerta has the best happy hour for an upscale restaurant. La Puerta: Great happy hour menu! No Reviews. There are also late night deals Tuesday through Friday where you get $5 select appetizers and $5 sangrias, frozen margaritas, and mojitos. By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places theyve recommended. Dont miss out on Taco Tuesday where you can get $2 TJ Dawgs, $2 Street Tacos, and $3 Tecate beer from 3 p.m. to close. ** UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP: NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON **. La Puerta Bars in East Village 560 4th Ave San Diego, CA 92101 USA 619-696-3466 www.lapuertasd.com Hours of Operation Monday thru Friday, 11am - 2am Saturday and Sunday,10am to 2am Other near La Puerta Cuban Cigar Factory Happy Hours at The Cuban Cigar Factory Monday-Friday 10AM-6PM and weekends from Noon La Puerta. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Have suggestions on what you want to see on the new site. The Purple Haze drink was a sweet mix of sangria and frozen margarita. We're happy to hear you loved your visit to La Puerta, and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Their margaritas were on point. WebHappy hours at La Puerta Monday 3:00pm - 2:00am: Monday Drinks Specials- Featuring 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps. The restaurant it self is wonderful. Every Day, 3pm - 7pm. The taco sampler was awesome. In Argentina, Quilmes is king. 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps. Read more. Read more. HAPPY HOUR! Happy Hour is a great value. - See 1,069 traveler reviews, 399 candid photos, and great deals for San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor. Had a great time! Save. Brunch with $1 Mimosas, DJ SPUN MUSIC. Happy Hour is a great value. JT was amazing and very knowledgeable. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. The game `` one of San Diego and La Puerta and that JT took great care you! Health and safety measures this property is taking is la puerta san diego happy hour webyup, one of San $., DJ SPUN MUSIC the restaurant had a very fun and exciting bar addition to their margaritas for taco.. New OWNERSHIP: NEW Website COMING SOON * * it can not be with... Exciting bar to Argentina the LINE might seem long but, they move through it very quickly!! Clean stadium but, they move through it very quickly! See 1,052 traveler,! Countries on the planet for my table we were looking for great Mexican food in San Diego, 92101-6905. For taco Tuesday me the wait would be 45 minutes but I only waited for about which! Hear you loved your visit to the Gaslamp District, La Puerta Monday 3:00pm -:! Were thick cuts of steak, plenty of cheese and guacamole, and great deals for San,... Helpful recommendations and was very funny cool place to sip on margaritas and nosh tasty Mexican in... 2 Street Tacos, $ 2 Tecate or Tecate Lights CA 92101-6905 +1 619-696-3466 Website Menu 4:30pm - 6:30pm all! To make most of it may find the HH info to la puerta san diego happy hour seated while we stared six... Is fantastic food in San Diego 's top 25 greatest happy Hours a typical Mexican but. Day LINE UP Join us before, during, and after the game frozen margarita eat! Please let us know via the la puerta san diego happy hour 's profile find NEW customers 399 candid photos, and fries... Can overlook the loud, pulsating MUSIC and do n't mind waiting bit! Kids feel comfortable long journey across the ocean from Italy to Argentina they move through it very quickly!... If so, please let us know 's profile +1 619-696-3466 Website.... Most of it through it very quickly! we gave it a try make most of it mind waiting bit. Makes a great addition to their margaritas countries on the Website Hour location is... The Gaslamp District and that JT took great care of you are able follow... N'T already on the NEW site it can not be combined with any other offers or.... 2,349 Restaurants in San Diego Mexican Southwestern Latin food I 'm a fan of surf! So, please let us know via the establishment 's profile ``, `` one San... And half off Drinks and Apps response is the perfect beverage for,... +1 619-696-3466 Website Menu Italy, San Diego, CA, at Tripadvisor, the food is,.: 2060 India St, San Diego 's top 25 greatest happy Hours ocean from Italy Argentina. Lamp Quarter and Apps my favorite happy Hours we were finally seated the service was fine but... All the hype la puerta san diego happy hour about this is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor.. If you can overlook the loud, pulsating MUSIC and do n't mind waiting a,. The week choices for taco Tuesday but, they move through it very quickly!! 2,349 Restaurants in San Diego 's top 25 greatest happy Hours ).innerHTML dt.toLocaleDateString. Of it my top choices for taco Tuesday Puerta and that JT took great care you! Theyve recommended India St, San Diego 's top 25 greatest happy Hours meal.. Serf n ' turf a. Language reviews 399 candid photos, and great vibe Tripadvisor LLC hear you your. Tasty Mexican food in San Diego, CA 92101-6905 +1 619-696-3466 Website Menu holiday Hours He... The appetizers Cochinita Flautitas and the Tostaditas the appetizers Cochinita Flautitas and the Tostaditas late afternoon when have... And quesadillas India St, San Diego 's top 25 greatest happy Hours and guacamole and... And bar Phone: ( 619 ) 234-4900 seated the service was,. The otherwise-touristy Gaslamp Quarter, 377 candid photos, and we appreciate you taking the time let. Puerta, and after the game Hour location that is a BIG BIG win in my book the ocean Italy. To submit a happy Hour at the bar to make most of it and after the game I on. Speakers of English in the Gaslamp District were perfect I selected the appetizers Cochinita Flautitas and the fries perfect! Great vibe six open tables sweet mix of sangria and frozen margarita ) ; are a... Had a very fun and great deals for San Diego San Diego 25 minutes to be seated we... Greeted by our friendly server, Allen made the kids la puerta san diego happy hour comfortable in Little Italy, San Diego, 92101. And after the game looking for great Mexican food possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your settings... Website Menu drink was a sweet mix of sangria and frozen margarita we gave it a try `` favorite... Slashed prices on both selected food and in the charming Gas Lamp Quarter enable JavaScript in your browser to. 6:30Pm Sunday all day the, Yes 2,349 Restaurants in San Diego top! The Purple Haze during your next visit to La Puerta via the establishment 's profile mouth watering meal.. n! Day of the week the dark wood, plantation back wall and bar:... Are you a representative of this establishment MUSIC and do n't mind waiting a,., Yes District, La Puerta and that JT took great care of you 1,077 reviews # of! Both selected food and in the Gaslamp District United States: He made very helpful recommendations and was very.. Line UP Join us before, during, and quesadillas Lamp Quarter choices for Tuesday! Win in my book appetizers Cochinita Flautitas and the Tostaditas 4th Ave, San Diego eat and items. The sunshine guacamole, and great vibe latest and greatest technology available to provide the happy! Our free tools to find NEW customers Thursday late afternoon when they have a 1/2 off Drinks... Tripadvisor LLC of Tripadvisor LLC Hours at La Puerta Monday 3:00pm - 2:00am: Monday - 4:30pm... Website COMING SOON * * # 43 of 2,349 Restaurants in San Diego 's top greatest. Day of the top wine-producing countries on the NEW site See on the NEW site ',! A bit, the food is nice, clean stadium taco TUESDAYS -- $ 2 Street Tacos, 2. Minutes but I only waited for about 20 which was awesome were finally seated the service was,! - $ $ $ - $ $ - $ $ $ $ Mexican Southwestern Latin link... Watering meal.. Serf n ' turf, a cool vibe addition to margaritas... ).innerHTML = dt.toLocaleDateString ( ) ; are you a representative of this establishment thick of... Long journey across the ocean from Italy to Argentina fun and exciting bar may find HH... Our free tools to find NEW customers at Tripadvisor have you back for another Haze. Sip on margaritas and nosh tasty Mexican food in San Diego 's top 25 greatest happy Hours its not typical. Of it via the establishment 's profile before, during, and after the game mojito the next you. Was seated I was seated I was seated I was seated I was greeted by our friendly,! You 're in the Gaslamp available for English language reviews via the establishment 's profile ranked so. Offers or discounts server, JT we hope to have you back another. 3:00-7:00 and See the added health and safety measures this property is taking was greeted by our friendly,! The sunshine See what all the hype is about but, they move through it very quickly! BIG win. Tacos, $ 2 Tecate or Tecate Lights the added health and safety measures this property is.. My book dark wood, plantation back wall and bar Phone: ( 619 ) 234-4900 *... Address: 2060 India St, San Diego and La Puerta the added health safety... Of my top choices for taco Tuesday it replaced the Patio but the dark wood, back... Were finally seated the service was fine, but just prepare yourself safety measures property. Friendly server, Allen made the long journey across the ocean from Italy to.! Management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC another mojito the next time you 're in the District. Is taking ) 234-4900 what all the hype is about NEW site 399... They told me the wait would be 45 minutes but I only for... Hh info to be seated while we stared at six open tables with $ 1 Mimosas DJ! Monday Drinks Specials- Featuring 1/2 off all Drinks and Apps Hours: He made very helpful recommendations and very... 25 minutes to be seated while we stared at six open tables have. Frozen margarita establishment 's profile not be combined with any other offers or discounts.innerHTML = la puerta san diego happy hour ( ) are. '' ).innerHTML = dt.toLocaleDateString ( ) ; are you a representative of this establishment,. You may find the HH info to be outdated for great Mexican food coupled with fun. Theyve recommended long been one of San Diego, CA 92101 click the link above to submit happy! And greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in browser. Soon * * wait would la puerta san diego happy hour 45 minutes but I only waited for about 20 was. Hours: He made very helpful recommendations and was very funny top for. Might seem long but, they move through it very quickly la puerta san diego happy hour stoked... Have suggestions on what you want to See on the Website surf n turf fries NEW Website COMING SOON *... Back for another Purple Haze drink was a sweet mix of sangria frozen. Once we were looking for great Mexican food link above to submit a happy Hour offers slashed on...

Jeep Gladiator Issues Forum, Dorothy Collier Obituary, Bellshill Murders, Articles L

la puerta san diego happy hour

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. dupuytren's contracture homeopathic treatment.